• Draw

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although he clearly had a poor game today, it's not going to be too long until people are laughing at those who say **** like 'Torres who?' and 'Torres is washed up' because he will soon start performing well.

Anyway, so glad about the result :)

We shall see, He might start performing in masters football soon.

can i say well done kk for working the chelsea lineup and playing 3 at the back superb as for game ok chelsea had 19 attempts 1 on target we had 5 and 3 on target which tells me we kept them out well and deserved 3 pts
as for the torres stuff well he will score goals no doubt any hate towards him is ppl who r upset to c him go.
but i said in prev post the telling point will be if torres knows our defence better than our defence knows him AND that was answerd for today great result kenny i agree game at a time and see where we get to

YNWA
somewhat disappointly you're one of the few liverpool fans to talk about kenny today

good for united in the end, the damage was limited

CJACKO has mysteriously dissapeared

Don't bother. He's probably "hibernating" again, just like every other time Chelsea loses.

Every ******* game some mindless people write things that couldnt be further from the truth. I watch the Chelsea game AND THEN WHEN ITS FINISHED i come on here and give my opinions WHETHER WE WIN, LOSE OR DRAW.

Now on to the important matter, with my teeth gritted as much as possible we didnt deserve to win the game yet again simple as that. Liverpool wearnt much better but done enough to merrit the 3 points tacticly. Chelsea's passing and movement was poor and every player bar Terry i would say played woeful today. One shining light was Luiz's performance, send Gerrard flying in a challenge and uses the ball well, definatly looks a great player.

Now lets get this out now, Torres had a poor game yes but he wasnt much worse then the rest of the crop its just he will take the majority of the stick because of the situation. Torres shouldnt have started today as the hype was all directed towards him and you could see in the Chelsea players from the start their was alot unwanted pressure. Chelsea need to work on this system and on others and Carlo likes to change his system from time to time so i fully expect him to work on this in the next week or so.

Liverpool done the double over us this season which is ok as we done it over them last season and our was much more special so i would take that any day of the week. Although we lost today i still feel we have an outside chance of winning the title as Utd dont lookd invincible especially away from home and Arsenal are just Arsenal.

Chant of the day for me was: **** YOUR HISTORY, WE'VE GOT FERNANDO.

Win or lose up the blues.

Every ******* game some mindless people write things that couldnt be further from the truth. I watch the Chelsea game AND THEN WHEN ITS FINISHED i come on here and give my opinions WHETHER WE WIN, LOSE OR DRAW.

Now on to the important matter, with my teeth gritted as much as possible we didnt deserve to win the game yet again simple as that. Liverpool wearnt much better but done enough to merrit the 3 points tacticly. Chelsea's passing and movement was poor and every player bar Terry i would say played woeful today. One shining light was Luiz's performance, send Gerrard flying in a challenge and uses the ball well, definatly looks a great player.

Now lets get this out now, Torres had a poor game yes but he wasnt much worse then the rest of the crop its just he will take the majority of the stick because of the situation. Torres shouldnt have started today as the hype was all directed towards him and you could see in the Chelsea players from the start their was alot unwanted pressure. Chelsea need to work on this system and on others and Carlo likes to change his system from time to time so i fully expect him to work on this in the next week or so.

Liverpool done the double over us this season which is ok as we done it over them last season and our was much more special so i would take that any day of the week. Although we lost today i still feel we have an outside chance of winning the title as Utd dont lookd invincible especially away from home and Arsenal are just Arsenal.

That was your chant of the day? :p There were plenty better :) Although, how was your double more special than ours? It really depends who you support. For Liverpool fans, obviously this one was more special :S

Good to see you're being honest though, and I agree that Torres shouldn't have started. I don't care how he plays for you, as long as he never scores against us ;)

got this of one liverpool forum

A friend of mine who is a Chelsea fan said he seen a Liverpool fan beat up by no less then 11 Chelsea fans outside the bridge these people should locked up hope the fan is ok sick thugs !!!!

I posted on another thread I didn't think it was a good idea throwing Torres into this game for his debut as I thought the pressure would be huge. People have said he seemed nervous so I'm guessing that he couldn't handle the pressure. Plus the fact that the tactics were spot on to nulify him then all adds up to him having a poor performance. In a less pressurised game and when he gets used to playing for Chelsea more then I think he'll be a great player for you guys

got this of one liverpool forum

A friend of mine who is a Chelsea fan said he seen a Liverpool fan beat up by no less then 11 Chelsea fans outside the bridge these people should locked up hope the fan is ok sick thugs !!!!

oh how true, me and Dunc were part of the gang and we were backed up by Jacko and Scott who turned up

Hope you dont mind lass

That was your chant of the day? :p There were plenty better :) Although, how was your double more special than ours? It really depends who you support. For Liverpool fans, obviously this one was more special :S

Good to see you're being honest though, and I agree that Torres shouldn't have started. I don't care how he plays for you, as long as he never scores against us ;)

I suppose it was only more special because you basicly handed us the title.

I suppose it was only more special because you basicly handed us the title.

Exactly. See, from my point of view, ours was more special because 1) Our home victory proved that we still had something to offer, giving all of us hope for the season and 2) Well, it was against Judas.

Exactly. See, from my point of view, ours was more special because 1) Our home victory proved that we still had something to offer, giving all of us hope for the season and 2) Well, it was against Judas.

ok ok it was more special, just dont get me started on how 12 Chelsea thugs beat a Liverpool fan up, thats the worst rumour I have heard in a long time

ok ok it was more special, just dont get me started on how 12 Chelsea thugs beat a Liverpool fan up, thats the worst rumour I have heard in a long time

I'm saying it was more special for Liverpool fans. For you lot, the last one was more special :) Depends who you support really!

As for the beating up, do you have any evidence to say that it didn't happen? Because IF it did, then you look pretty heartless. Not saying it happened, not saying it didn't, but are you positive it didn't?

I'm saying it was more special for Liverpool fans. For you lot, the last one was more special :) Depends who you support really!

As for the beating up, do you have any evidence to say that it didn't happen? Because IF it did, then you look pretty heartless. Not saying it happened, not saying it didn't, but are you positive it didn't?

very positive, I was there at the game for **** sake and tbh with u Chelsea fans are very boring people and are not crazy at all, Chris got that info off a Lpool forum, we have never even touched a opposition fan before

very positive, I was there at the game for **** sake and tbh with u Chelsea fans are very boring people and are not crazy at all, Chris got that info off a Lpool forum, we have never even touched a opposition fan before

Calm down mate, if you're that sure then fine, I'm just saying that if it had happened, that would be disgraceful attitude. I don't know whether Chelsea fans have ever done anything like that, nor do I really care. Good luck for the rest of the season, hope Torres fails ;)

Goodbye! :p

I was a Liverpool fan for 90 minutes today, love how as soon as Liverpool scored, the Sky cameras focused in on Torres' face! Quality.

So the Chelsea fans take the Kop's song about Torres and try to change it. And some of the clueless idiots rip off a Liverpool banner for him too - absolutely identical in every way bar it being blue instead of red, but the clueless idiots also include the scrollwork of the Shankly Gates. Couldn't make it up. Seriously, some of the old school Chelsea lot need to have a word. Still "you should have stayed at a real club" seems to sum it all up very well.

Yet again we tried to play short, neat passing football. The 3-4-`2-1 system is a joy to watch when players interchange as much as Dalglish has got us doing.

Where now those who were saying Roy Hodgson was doing the best anyone could do with a rubbish squad?

Loving it. Club is unified, atmosphere is positively buzzing and the travelling kop is loud and proud again. Onwards and upwards.

Tough match but deserved result.

So the Chelsea fans take the Kop's song about Torres and try to change it. And some of the clueless idiots rip off a Liverpool banner for him too - absolutely identical in every way bar it being blue instead of red, but the clueless idiots also include the scrollwork of the Shankly Gates. Couldn't make it up. Seriously, some of the old school Chelsea lot need to have a word. Still "you should have stayed at a real club" seems to sum it all up very well.

Yet again we tried to play short, neat passing football. The 3-4-`2-1 system is a joy to watch when players interchange as much as Dalglish has got us doing.

Where now those who were saying Roy Hodgson was doing the best anyone could do with a rubbish squad?

Loving it. Club is unified, atmosphere is positively buzzing and the travelling kop is loud and proud again. Onwards and upwards.

Tough match but deserved result.

I'll think your find the inclusion of the Shankly gates are abit of a haha we got your player ploy from the fans. As i heard earlier in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.