Chelsea vs Manchester United - 1/3/2011

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how many minutes after the game this thread will remain open?

Shame for Vidic and Smalling, both were impressive. They didn't deserve to concede two, their performances were overall very good. Vidic was as usual exceptional, but paid the price for some cynical fouls.

Chelsea are cheating scum.
3 Body checks by Luiz and only 1 yellow card? Should of been sent off long before the the rooney one.
Wasn't a penalty. Smalling didn't move his leg at all.
Drogba should of been booked for pulling on Vidic's shirt just before the foul. But no, Chelsea are cheating scum and the Ref lets them.
Good result for Chelsea. Cheating to win. Still, 12 points the gap. Try catching up by not cheating though.

Happy with the result, even happier with the Vidic sending off. If Carroll starts against United, he and Suarez could definitely give Evans and Smalling the run around. :)

Last time Smalling played at Stamford Bridge he scored an own goal, this time he gave away a penalty.

Poor fella, was having a good game as well.

Luiz is a great signing, nice to see Utd fans moaning about refs for once!

see how long before ur ******** about ref's
what goes around comes around

Last edited:
Liverpool should thank for us (Vidic red), Arsenal should be really happy too....

Well after Arsenal completely destroying all hope I had for them last game this win has perked me up somewhat congratz Chelsea hope you can do it again at Old Trafford.

Fantastic comeback from chelsea, a deserved win in a great game - obviously i'm disappointed but fair play to them
I think we're in the minority of United fans who think the Chelsea performance was the significant contribution to their win.

Ah well. Hope they batter Arsenal.

We bottled it away from home once again along with pathetic refereeing, overall a very **** night.

dnt care what chelsea fans say, they got given the game at the bridge by the ref again. Cant believe that he sent Vidic off and let Luiz stay on the field absolute ****

He gave away a free kick moments before on Drogba for a shove, he then pulled ramires shirt. in the postion he done them in surely them two add up to a yellow?

Happy with the result, even happier with the Vidic sending off. If Carroll starts against United, he and Suarez could definitely give Evans and Smalling the run around. :)
I can see brown getting the nod over Evans

Nor Evans, nor Vidic, nor Ferdinand will play:D I am happy with the result too, though Manchester played very poor second half.

We played well :) Good goals from Rooney and David Luiz however we lost from a penalty that should never have been given. Oh well, still on top of the Premier League..

Great game for the neutrals, this small advantage should hopefully be taken care of by Arsenal, and yes, I bet 2-1 on Utd in the Predictions League, but hey, Chelsea fans get revenge from the CS

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.