Chelsea vs Manchester United - 1/4 Final UCL - 6/4/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMF, you on your phone ?

Bad second touch by Rooney

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Rooney 1-0

Come ON!!!!! Lovely cross field pass from carrick, great bit of work from giggs. Pick your spot rooney

What a ******* beauty pass from Carrick. This is the Carrick i was so desperate for. Giggs touch and awareness was so awesome..

Rooneyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... Plz dont ******* swear :p

Come ON!!!!! Lovely cross field pass from carrick, great bit of work from giggs. Pick your spot rooney

Carrick looks completely different player. Tackling and passing has been good. Hope i have not jinxed him.

Carrick looks completely different player. Tackling and passing has been good. Hope i have not jinxed him.

this is why i lose my rag with him, because this is what he is capable of, but he hasnt shown it anywhere near enough in the last 18 mnths

Ryan giggs rolling back the years beautiful pure beautiful. Carrick looks great tonight too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez. How dirty are Chelsea. First Essien, now Ramires. Both deserved yellow..

glad to see united score

as i dont want chelsea being the first london club to win champions league as thats our job ;)

this is why i lose my rag with him, because this is what he is capable of, but he hasnt shown it anywhere near enough in the last 18 mnths

I would say 12 months. This season played well. Not very good, but his performances were good. He was deployed more deeper and defensively he was good. Shame he was made scape goat for every drop points.

Last season was just horrible and he played with injury, that didn't help either..

Haha nice dive mr torres want a price ? lol Ferdinand went rage mode on him ^^

That was some dive from torres.

I would give 2/5.

Thought you was at the game ?

I posted that I wasn't able to go afterwards, the tickets were in too high demand even for a UEFA worker to get them :(

Rooney has had Essien in his back pocket so far tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.