Chelsea vs Manchester United - 1/4 Final UCL - 6/4/11

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 545
  • Views Views 36K
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a chance Hernandez.. shame he's just too small!
Great pressue here from us, another goal before half time and we could kill this tie tonight!
Evra you beast! Off the line literally no idea how he did it!

What a clearance.. Awesome.. Still not sure whether it is a goal or not..

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

That was Evra's clearance. Positioning was very good.. Very good half..

Was definitely not over the line, replays showed!

Great defending by Evra.

brilliant first half, now we need to make sure we keep up this performance unlike a few weeks ago. away goal is vital!

Giggs is so amazing. Beat the pacey Bosingwa for pace aged 37...

I said Man utd would get an away goal ffs come on Chelsea we always **** up in the tournement lets sort this out in the second half!

if it was fm, it would mostly be down his mental attributes; off the ball, anticipation, decisions,

great little goal, but we must come out firing otherwise it will be a repeat of last time

What a move for the goal! Carrick gets a bit of stick for not doing a great deal, but what a ball! Followed by a great touch from Giggsy, and then a cool and collected finish from Wazza, just knew he'd score, fair play to him.

Fergie will give them some wise words at half time, Chelsea will come out and attack this half I think, I can see this finishing 1-1, a goal from Torres.

We have the away goal now, so losing 2-1 still won't be a bad result although the way we are playing we deserve to be 2 up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rooney dropping into the hole like i said, and he is causing havoc

Giggs is actually secretly as quick as Walcott. He chooses not to use it to spare embarrassing the whole league, like a gent.

Ferguson playing perfect styleh to stop Chelsea getting really much from their attackers... Good to see =) Love see giggsy stamina still at top!

I reckon Chelsea may go 4-3-3 with Anelka to come on for Zhirkov then;

Cech
Bosingwa - Terry - Ivanovic - Cole
Lampard - Essien - Ramires
Anelka - Torres
Drogba

C'mon Chelsea! Bosingwa is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back