Chelsea vs Manchester United - 1/4 Final UCL - 6/4/11

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 545
  • Views Views 36K
Status
Not open for further replies.
before the game would have taken 1-1, but if we draw it now ill be disappointed, because we have been very good tonight

Hernandez off - Berbatov on
Hold up play will commence.

Bosingwa off - Obi Mikel on
Essien to RB.

Dont know what to make on VDS yellow. He was struggling when he made that save so was not able to take goal kick. Having said that if he takes next one, then I'm clearly wrong on this..

Hope VDS aint injured... And wtf with yellow card he shown the ref that he cant shoot and he get yellow meh! :(

Rio needs to calm down. There was no need for that foul and it was very dangerous play too..

Been very impressed with Carrick tonight, has done a job in there.

Rio needs to calm down. There was no need for that foul and it was very dangerous play too..

agreed,very silly could have been booked, and you dont need to give a play like lampard a chance like that

Surprised Nani didn't dive to try to get a red for Cole (I think it was Cole). Very glad he didn't.

Park has been superb again as usual tonight!

Come on United, hold on for the final few minutes!

Where is torres i havent seen him do anything in 2nd half... buuh should been him that would been out not drogba... 50mil wasted on nothing :p

Not a penalty IMO

EDIT: didn't see replay, defo penalty <)

Definite penalty. Very lucky there.

Surprised Nani didn't dive to try to get a red for Cole (I think it was Cole). Very glad he didn't.

Tbh, even i was very much surprised. Glad he didn't too..

Oh.. Chelsea denied a penalty..

Yeah hope he wont injured from it.... good clear again united... Nice save phew good it was no penalty :)

Torres diving again looking for a penalty. Yellow card. Good decision referee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back