Chelsea vs Manchester United - 1/4 Final UCL - 6/4/11

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 545
  • Views Views 36K
Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs that was a penalty! I swear these european refs go out to **** Chelsea off! :(

100% Penalty- Evra should of been sent off, no doubts. Funny how United fans think its Referee's V United, when they are riding their luck most of the time. The consitency of referee's are dropping and were not just seeing it at the lower levels.

Valencia played well at RB. He is a tank.

Carrick was the MOTM for me. He was very good..

Torres should have got booked for earlier dive not the late one. Serial diver..

And I'm so happy that there was a controversial decision. That was clear penalty, but ******* what? Karma..

Essien and Ramires were very lucky not to get booked early in the game. Game was too much midfield battle with not many clear cut chances for both team..

That Pen decision makes up for the **** one they got at the Bridge... And from the Refs view it looked like evra got the ball. Very happy with that Result.. How many times does giggs have to do it, before we srsly talk about him getting knighted? Vidic and Especially Rio where rocks tonight, Carrick had a very good game, and park never stopped running, Very Happy to be taking that back to OT.

United deserve some luck anyway after some of the recent encounters at the Bridge. A brilliant performance from the team, job only half done though. That move was simply the best thing United have come up with all season.

brilliant result, away goal is vital.. as for the penalty incident, in my opinion it was and Evra was very lucky to get away with it BUT it's justice for all the decisions going against us at the Bridge so suck on it.

ffs that was a penalty! I swear these european refs go out to **** Chelsea off! :(
Must feel like it as a Chelsea fan, can't blame you..
Valencia played well at RB. He is a tank.

Carrick was the MOTM for me. He was very good..

Torres should have got booked for earlier dive not the late one. Serial diver..

And I'm so happy that there was a controversial decision. That was clear penalty, but ******* what? Karma..

Essien and Ramires were very lucky not to get booked early in the game. Game was too much midfield battle with not many clear cut chances for both team..
Torres didn't dive? It wasn't a penalty, but he was caught. Not a dive, not a penalty. There is a difference.

100% Penalty- Evra should of been sent off, no doubts. Funny how United fans think its Referee's V United, when they are riding their luck most of the time. The consitency of referee's are dropping and were not just seeing it at the lower levels.
funny how the same argument gets trotted out when it goes our way for once (first time in 4 seasons against chelsea), yet disappears when its against us.

was a pen, but we deserved the win

Ecstatic with the win! Hopefully the Chelsea hoodoo is over :) Definitely a pen but hey you got a pen in the premier league game which never was one. Oh a what a time for Carrick to perform! MOTM for me.

And then every non-United fan says the referees give us all the decisions. trololol got to be one or the other, or just accept referees will make mistakes.

Wow what a poor performance. The right team won but, how wasn't that a penalty, it's a clear penalty. And Torres shouldn't have been booked I don't think it was a penalty, but it wasn't dive IMO. First half Zhirkov was booked for a high foot and then Ferdinand does the same (probably higher) and no yellow?!

Everyone saying its a cast iron penalty, but he was definitely going down before evra put his leg across.

Besides, considering this karma for all the times we've gone to the bridge and been robbed by the ref. Atkinsons performance last time around was nothing short of an absolute joke and there is no doubt at all that without him, chelsea would have lost that game.

How can Chelsea fans talk about the penalty after the last three matches against us. True it was a pen and probs red card, but it cancels out all the other shocking decisions from earlier this season and the matches last season

Baconface will probly say that it wasn't a penalty. But when they get a decision against them..he cries out loud.

brilliant result, away goal is vital.. as for the penalty incident, in my opinion it was and Evra was very lucky to get away with it BUT it's justice for all the decisions going against us at the Bridge so suck on it.

Lol epic choice of words ;)

We can be like Arsenal now, maybe next year! :'(

Thought the referee was good all night except that one decision. We seem to get no luck in Europe at all.

Ah well, can still turn it around at OT. If we get an early goal it could be interesting. MOTM tonight for me went to either Valencia or Giggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back