Chelsea What is wrong behind the scenes- A general discussion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute joke what is being said on here about McEachran, the lad is 17 for ***** sake, its more about wishfull thinking than anything else with the comments.

everyones been very fair on him, you expect him to be the answer, when you cant expect tht.

Thats just your opinion of McEachran not a fact. I have seen alot of these lads in the youth team and in the first team and some feature for the reserves this season. Van Aanholt is a very good talent and has proved it every time he has featured, Bruma is a solid 19 year old who already has a Dutch cap, Sturridge needs more starts simple as that his goal ratio from starting matches for Chelsea is very good indeed. Nemanja Matic played a handfull of games last season and looked alright indeed and is out playing reguarly for Vitesse.

Their are much more young lads who are being picked for levels above them which Chelsea have never really had im talking lads 15-17 which unless your a Chelsea fan you wouldnt know about.

Even most Chelsea fans who aren't stuck up on making sure everyone knows that their team is best will say that the youth and backup's aren't good enough. Like I said an example of a good back up is Jack Wilshire and he is doing so well that he is breaking into the first team.
Now lets look at Chelsea. I'd say your best back up is Josh Mc blah blah. IMO he is not good enough to be a back up at this level and never will be but if you look at Wilshire he is good enough.

And this is coming from a United fan who has a brother who supports Arsenal so I would be taking any chance to have a dig at them.

Players like Van **** or whatever, don't compare to Gibbs, or Fabio. Sturridge isn't as good as Bendtner or Vela, and people Kakuta or McEachran are not even close to Wilshere or even Gibson imo.

McEachran is a talent, he needs to be loaned out not a sub, because when he comes on hes barely involved, they also need to bring in back for the likes of lampard terry anelka drogba all getting old, especially terry may i add :)

Absolute joke what is being said on here about McEachran, the lad is 17 for ***** sake, its more about wishfull thinking than anything else with the comments.

its a joke some of the stuff you write about him, if he's so good he should have broken into the first team by now especially with your injuries. Just because he's 17 means nothing. Chelsea should either play him more often or do what arsenal did with wilshere and send him out on loan to a decent prem side and everyone can see how much wilshere has progressed since then

CJACKO, McEachran obviously isn't good enough as Carlo would play him. You're saying your judgement is better than one of the best managers in the world (After Alex McLeish obvs, we tactically raped you. 1-0 to the Birmingham! Keep right on and **** on the V*lla)

McEachran is a poor mans Craig Gardner.

thats why i said i think, i never said it was fact. just the same ramble was said about woods, and look at him now..... A dutch cap means nothing, really, loads of players can get international caps. Van Aanholt is he really going to replace The best left back in the world. Is he anything better then a poor mans fabio???? Matic is what 23ish, so it is about time he was surely playing for chelsea if he was ever going to be good enough for your club starting XI. Sturridge starts against awful teams tbh.

Name some of these players.

Nemanja Matic turned 22 in August. Van Aanholt is only 20 and how is he going to get better??? Yes playing the odd games and training with players like Cole. And does it matter who he scores against a goal is a goal surely. And how does a dutch cap mean nothing?? I bet Bruma isen't thinking that.

If your good enough, your old enough.

If he is soo great he would be in the 1st team by now like Cesc Fabregas was at 17.

to be honest they may be in a slump but only a madman, or a redtop pundit would write chelsea off.

were talking about average youngsters, van bruma isnt anything special, hes certaintly not good enough to be back up for the champions, man utd have the likes of carrick and anderson recognised international players,

until chelsea spend some money on good back up, international standard 25 year olds they will struggle with injuries, if you want a good example of good young bench, take a leaf out of arsenal's books

Nemanja Matic turned 22 in August. Van Aanholt is only 20 and how is he going to get better??? Yes playing the odd games and training with players like Cole. And does it matter who he scores against a goal is a goal surely. And how does a dutch cap mean nothing?? I bet Bruma isen't thinking that.

A one cap wonder means nothing, until he is in the squad/side regularly, he is another flash in the pan. Is he going to be better then Cole? is he up to replacing him, that was the question. A goal in a dead rubber champs league game, or an carling cup clash, means nothing compared to important goals, Like someone like macheda does....

its a joke some of the stuff you write about him, if he's so good he should have broken into the first team by now especially with your injuries. Just because he's 17 means nothing. Chelsea should either play him more often or do what arsenal did with wilshere and send him out on loan to a decent prem side and everyone can see how much wilshere has progressed since then

We have Lampard, Essien, Mikel, Ramires, Benayoun, Maoulda and Zhirkov (and only 3 of these 7 are unavailable) who are capable of playing in centre midfield. With all due respect to McEachran, I don't believe he is good enough to challenge Malouda and Zhirkov for central midfield places YET. He may be in the future, but not now.

tbh that holland call up meant nothing as i think it was the internationals just after the world cup so a lot of the teams picked youngsters. Even rafeal played for brazil and you don't see man utd fans say he's as good as maicon or dani alves

The lad is ******* 17 playing for a team who are currently PL and FA cup holders even being on the bench is massive. Some managers don't throw youngsters straight in the first team and take their time with them and how do you know this isen't what Carlo is doing??

to be honest they may be in a slump but only a madman, or a redtop pundit would write chelsea off.

No-one is discarding them, just discussing them as a club.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

The lad is ******* 17 playing for a team who are currently PL and FA cup holders even being on the bench is massive. Some managers don't throw youngsters straight in the first team and take their time with them and how do you know this isen't what Carlo is doing??

no need to swear....

He just isnt good enough to be back up this year, we saying your squad isnt good enough, not questioning his talent.

tbh that holland call up meant nothing as i think it was the internationals just after the world cup so a lot of the teams picked youngsters. Even rafeal played for brazil and you don't see man utd fans say he's as good as maicon or dani alves

And where did i say Bruma was as good as Terry etc??? I just said the lad must have somthing about him.

managers dont throw through them in because they have adequate back up to cover injuries, something your team dont have

And where did i say Bruma was as good as Terry etc??? I just said the lad must have somthing about him.

David Nugent, Michael Ricketts comes to mind, just a flash in the pan at the moment,

Status
Not open for further replies.