Chelsea What is wrong behind the scenes- A general discussion...

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel we're straying off the topic of what is behind their slump. It's fair t say that their youngsters are not yet upto scratch, but then the big players are also off colour, the likes of malouda et al

well there young players are there squad players, which tbf is when i the reason for the slump, the ability not too deal with injuries to key player....

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

did they win it?

So they where 2nd best side in the country, or like some cup wins, got lucky along the way.....

No one should diss Josh McEachran he is a talent, too say the least, but hes not that outstanding, just the lack of back up chelsea have only gives him the chance too be on the bench,
he needs to go out on loan just as jack wilshere did, hes not learning anything on the bench, because when he comes on, hes not affective, and so too bruma, and van aanholt or whatever

no one is saying their bad players, theyre nothing special at the end of the day

chelsea's main downfall is letting carvalho go, who made john terry LOOK GOOD, now hes shows up, even alex is better than him :)

Terry played alongside Gallas and was good, also with Carvalho and he was good, Alex good, Ivanovic good, Bruma good.... So obviously its not Terry thats good then nah??

Chelsea will win the league.

they wont beat spurs, man utd will be tricky by this point, man utd could be 7 points clear or so?
injuries come through the season yet again they will struggle, depth isnt good enough to win it again

Think it's the fact that since Roman took over we haven't had a period like this before. What is it, 1 win in 6 in the League? That's relegation form if you ask me. We need to turn it around soon considering the tough fixtures we have coming up.

Don't think our poor form is just a result of Lamps being injured though. Sure its a big blow as he does so much for us in an attacking sense, but it's a case of the whole team not playing as well as they were at the start of the season. I think we've done alright when we went to Newcastle away, Birmingham away we absolutely destroyed them but just couldn't find way past Foster. A bit more luck on our side in these and we could have had 3 or 4 wins out of those 6 matches.

Still a long way to go in the league, but we need to start performing and performing quickly or we could end up a fair few points adrift come the end of the next few league games.

In what game??

Pretty much every recent game, Jerk off in central midfield

Why isn't your *** buddy McEachran there, maybe, this may come as a shock to you, but in fact he isn't good enough?! :O

Terry played alongside Gallas and was good, also with Carvalho and he was good, Alex good, Ivanovic good, Bruma good.... So obviously its not Terry thats good then nah??

Carvalho made him look good, biased chelsea fans believe terry is world class, its pathetic, hes so over rated, one on one hes exposed and so bad along with the english likes of gareth barry and glen johnson

I'm still positive that Chelsea will win the league despite their recent dip in form.

any really, could have played him in the sunderland game as zhirkov didn't do anything tbh

But Zhirkov had been in his best form since joining us so surely it would have been stupid to drop him??

I never said that, i said some youngsters need a different approach.
agreed, not everyone is a wayne rooney. I think the youngster are being exposed by the fact the big players who are fit are not playing well enough

Sure its a big blow as he does so much for us in an attacking sense, but it's a case of the whole team not playing as well as they were at the start of the season.
Everyone had a great start to the season. Only 3 players seem to be continuing to play excellently - Mikel, Cech & Terry. Everyone else has been below par after the first couple months of the season.

Pretty much every recent game, Jerk off in central midfield

Why isn't your *** buddy McEachran there, maybe, this may come as a shock to you, but in fact he isn't good enough?! :O

Like i just said at that time Zhirkov had been playing really well.

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Carvalho made him look good, biased chelsea fans believe terry is world class, its pathetic, hes so over rated, one on one hes exposed and so bad along with the english likes of gareth barry and glen johnson

Like i said, every centre back partner he has had its worked but obviously its not Terry nah??

Everyone had a great start to the season. Only 3 players seem to be continuing to play excellently - Mikel, Cech & Terry. Everyone else has been below par after the first couple months of the season.

I'm sorry after Newcastle you cannot your defenders are playing well

Alex and Terry for the past two seasons were a better partnership than Carvalho - Terry. Has once again been shown at the start of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back