Spilt tea on my ******* laptop, getting paid Friday so will either buy a new one or get my old one fixed FFS so ****** off!

Good news lads ive managed to get my laptop working again so this save will resume :D

September

chelsea-fc-football-pictures-327105.jpg

Hazard to the rescue against Hull in Capital One Cup
Ba finally finds the net
Oscar shows his class this month

League

Manchester United 0 - 0 Chelsea

View attachment 319692

Chelsea 2 - 1 Liverpool

Oscar, Ba

View attachment 319698

-------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Third Round

Hull 1 - 2 Chelsea

Marin, Hazard

View attachment 319702

Gave starts to Blackman, Ake, Loftus-Cheek, Redmond and Feruz. All played pretty well, Feruz had a goal disallowed too

-------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

PSG 1 - 1 Chelsea

Ba

View attachment 319703

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So I actually played this month ages ago before my laptop broke. But still a good month, annoying draw against United but good results against Hull, PSG and Liverpool. Been giving plenty of game time to the youngsters like Ake, Loftus-Cheek and Feruz. Blackman played well against Hull too, Feruz impressed more than Torres has looking back at the stats and stuff. Might try and flog Torres in January if I get enough money.

Player of the Month

Juan Mata

chelsea-v-manchester-united-juan-mata-pa_2713645.jpg

Looking back at the stats he's been our best player.

Table

View attachment 319707 View attachment 319708

So good league form but behind in games, so gonna be playing catch up. Gladbach steal a win against Ajax to lead our CL group.

October

173281hp2.jpg

Terry turns into a goal machine
Feruz smashes 4 past West Ham
Thriller at St James' Park

League

Chelsea 3 - 1 QPR

Terry(2), Lampard

Newcastle 3 - 3 Chelsea

Lampard, Moses, Mata

View attachment 319762

Wigan 0 - 3 Chelsea

Redmond(2), Torres

View attachment 319763

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Fourth Round

West Ham 0 - 5 Chelsea

Feruz(4), Terry

View attachment 319766

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Chelsea 5 - 0 Ajax

Terry, Oscar(3), Azpilicueta

View attachment 319771

Chelsea 2 - 1 Gladbach

Hazard, Xhaka OG

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A very good month with the highlights being 5 nil wins over Ajax and West Ham, Feruz just went crazy in that game and its very promising to see him playing so well against a decent side too!! Oscar netted a hat-trick himself against Ajax and we limped to a win over a tough Gladbach side. But with those two wins in the Champions League mean ourselves and PSG are now in control of our Champions League Group.

In the league we had two solid wins over QPR and Wigan as to be expected really but Newcastle gave us a real match!!! A stunning game for the neutrals as the game swung too and forth and a draw was probably a fair result in the end if I'm honest.

The old guard showed they still have it too with Terry and Lampard playing really well this month, but so did Ake and Loftus-Cheek when called upon. Ake's getting some real game time as so far this season and Loftus-Cheek normally makes an appearance as a sub. Ake could become class but Loftus-Cheek's base stars are pretty average, hopefully he can come on leaps and bounds and become Lampards replacement as I'm sure Ake will to JT.

Player of the Month

Nathan Redmond

nathan-redmond-007.jpg

Although JT was a machine in front of goal we let in too many goals at the back, Redmond was sensational every time he played and came third in the POTM.

Tables

View attachment 319781 View attachment 319782

Going well in both major tournaments, potential banana skin in the CL though if we fail to beat PSG and/or Gladbach. United and City looking very strong in the BPL though and I think its gonna be a challenge to win the BPL this year.​

Nice to see you back, doing well with Chelski too
Thanks man, good to be back. Just tried my laptop last night and it was working!!

Really enjoying the game as well after not playing it for a while.

November

1349226197-chelsea-fc-beats-fc-nordsjaelland-40-in-champions-league-group-e_1494871.jpg

Hazard shows his class
Suffer our first defeat of the season
Hit PSG for 5 to qualify from our group top

League

Chelsea 4 - 0 Aston Villa

Hazard, Ba, Terry, Mata

View attachment 319945

Chelsea 2 - 0 Swansea

Mata, Hazard

Stoke 1 - 1 Chelsea

Redmond

Chelsea 4 - 0 Arsenal

Cahill(2), Hazard, Azpilicueta

View attachment 319947

Manchester City 2 - 0 Chelsea

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Gladbach 1 - 1 Chelsea

Azpilicueta

Chelsea 5 - 0 PSG

Hazard, Azpilicueta, Mata(2), Terry

View attachment 319948

Monthly Review

A kinda mixed month, dropping points at Stoke and City was disappointed but City are a great team and some brilliance from Aguero settled the game. The Stoke game was really really annoying, we should have won but fair play to Stoke they defended well. Shawcross was a boss for them. A great win over Arsenal before the City game though sent us top before that loss, I was surprised at how poor Arsenal were as Giroud is in fine form but Hazard terrorised the Gunners back line. Solid wins over Villa and Swansea before that which were pretty routine.

Gladbach stole a point off us and set up a nervy game versus PSG but we smashed them 5-0 which means we win our group quite comfortably after Ajax also beat PSG before hand.

Also look at this screenie, surely the oldest looking 14 year old ever:

View attachment 319953

Player of the Month

Eden Hazard

Eden+Hazard+Chelsea+FC+v+AC+Sparta+Praha+UEFA+RddFZ2G4Vg9l.jpg

Sensational this month, goals and assists by the bucket load. Special mention to Azpilicueta though who has been amazing also.

Tables

View attachment 319954 View attachment 319955

With top spot now secure in the CL I'll rest players against Ajax as our fixtures are becoming quite congested and we also have the Club World Cup next month. The league's looking very open with no-one really gaining any advantage yet in the title race.​

December

Chelsea_FC_2012_Club_World_Cup_Final_starting_XI.jpg

Club World Cup ties tighter than I thought
Feruz does it again in the Capital One Cup
Mata picks up a knock and is out for 4 weeks

League

Chelsea 2 - 1 Everton

Mata, Terry

Fulham 0 - 2 Chelsea

Ramires, Ba

Chelsea 1 - 0 Sunderland

Luiz

Chelsea 3 - 1 Southampton

Hazard, Ba, Terry

View attachment 320050

West Ham 0 - 1 Chelsea

Ba

View attachment 320051

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Quarter Final

Fulham 0 - 2 Chelsea

Feruz(2)

View attachment 320053

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Club World Championship

Semi Final

Monterrey 0 - 1 Chelsea

Cahill

View attachment 320054

Final

Corthinians 0 - 2 Chelsea

Hazard, Terry

View attachment 320056

So we wrap up trophy number 3 :D shakey in the semi's but an easy win in the final.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A stunning month, always nice to knock up your third trophy. Monterrey were a good side, if you checked the screenie's your'll see that I had some random keeper in goal, I couldn't register Blackman for the tournament and Cech picked up a knock which lasted the whole tournament. Never mind we kept a clean sheet in both games and won it!!!

Back in the league we scrapped by in every single match really, scoring late goals and clinging on. No-one's really stood out this month but the team all together has played well. Mata picked up an injury in training before our last game of the month(West Ham Game) and is out for 4 weeks. Lucky for me I arranged a deal a couple of months ago bringing in a certain Attacking Midfielder ;) also signed a new striker as Torres has just been **** to be honest.

Champions League draw was made anyway and we got handed a pretty simple draw:

View attachment 320065

Some real meaty ties and I could see some big teams getting knocked out!!

Player of the Month

Ashley Cole

Ashley+Cole

The bad boy himself has done well enough this month.

Tables

View attachment 320062 View attachment 320063

Doing well in the league still, Arsenal are looking like a really decent side. Giroud is beasting it for them with 17 goals already in the league.

Great December! Screenshot of Feruz please? :)
Here you go mate:

View attachment 320276
Doing quite well considering his stats and age. His key stats are his finishing, composure and acceleration. Kinda reminds me of Zaha last year, not gonna be a world beater but hopefully quite good :)

yes pal, like this a lot as a lifelong chelsea fan. might have to do my own for fm2013 as well! love that you're giving feruz etc a go, do you know how good kiwomya is as he's been tearing it up for the U-21's in real life???

Here you go mate:

View attachment 320276
Doing quite well considering his stats and age. His key stats are his finishing, composure and acceleration. Kinda reminds me of Zaha last year, not gonna be a world beater but hopefully quite good :)

He looks pretty decent :) agreed with the Zaha thing, got the same stats in the same areas

Great to see this story back mate by the way definitely make sure you give Chalobah chances once he is back from his loan spell at Watford I am currently in my 5th season on my Chelsea game and he is a beast.

Great to see this story back mate by the way definitely make sure you give Chalobah chances once he is back from his loan spell at Watford I am currently in my 5th season on my Chelsea game and he is a beast.
Thanks man so happy my laptops started working again!! Yeah Chalobah is back from his loan spell and played a few games this month already :)

yes pal, like this a lot as a lifelong chelsea fan. might have to do my own for fm2013 as well! love that you're giving feruz etc a go, do you know how good kiwomya is as he's been tearing it up for the U-21's in real life???
Thanks man, it's something I'd like us to do more, playing youth even if it means our results suffer a bit IRL. Kiwomya doesn't look good enough in game, stats are really poor. Our under 19's are doing great in the next gen series :) future looks bright :D

January

premier-league-transfer.gif

Sign two brilliant young stars for small amounts and they both make a huge impact right away
Two big names leave
Chalobah comes back from his loan spell and bags a goal!!

Transfers

View attachment 320757 View attachment 320758

So I'll start with the ins. Both have been agreed for a couple of months, and both can become superstars in a few years. Those of you who have followed my previous saves will know I've had great success with Ademilson on numerous times. Hughes is someone I've always wanted to sign and I've seen him become sensational on other peoples saves and both were signed pretty cheaply.

Now with the outs, Torres and Cahill are the big names. Torres was doing awful for me and I wanted him off the wage bill, I'm still paying some of it but at least he's gone!! Cahill was playing well but I needed to make room for Ake and Chalobah to develop and Luiz and Terry have been amazing so far. Numerous youngsters left on loan and Marin was loaned out too as he was unhappy.

View attachment 320762 View attachment 320763

World Awards

Golden Boy

Eden Hazard

eden_hazard_2009_05_23.jpg

Well deserved, been sensational so far this season.

World Team of the Year

View attachment 320764

Amazingly surprised to see Luiz and Terry in this, they've been amazing but never thought they'd make Team of the Year!!

I'm sure you can all guess who won Golden Ball!! Zzzzzzz...

League

Chelsea 4 - 0 Norwich

Ademilson(2), Ba, Terry

Chelsea 2 - 0 Reading

Chalobah, Ademilson

Tottenham 0 - 2 Chelsea

Luiz, Ademilson

View attachment 320765

Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester United

Ademilson(2)

View attachment 320766

Q.P.R 0 - 2 Chelsea

Ademilson, Hughes

View attachment 320767

--------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Third Round

Manchester United 0 - 2 Chelsea

Oscar, Hazard

View attachment 320780

Fourth Round

Norwich 1 - 2 Chelsea

Hughes, Redmond

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Semi-Final 1st Leg

Chelsea 2 - 1 Newcastle

Oscar, Feruz

View attachment 320782

Semi-Final 2nd Leg

Newcastle 2 - 0 Chelsea
Newcastle win 3-2 on agg

View attachment 320784

Monthly Review

A brilliant month if you ask me. Even though we crashed out of the League Cup I feel our young stars done pretty well getting so far anyway. Our brilliant league form continued mainly thanks to Ademilson smashing in a stunning 8 goals in just 6 league games!!!! More than Ba and Torres have managed all season!!!! Hughes has also played well and notched up a couple of goals himself. Two good wins over United this month too, the first in the FA Cup was lucky we only had 3 shots all game but we took our chances and they didn't. In the league it was even till Evra was sent off.

We also chalked up a win over Spurs away from home, I probably would have taken a draw to be honest!!! I also won Manager of the Month :)

Player of the Month

Ademilson

302850d1358761597-monaco-bringing-back-glory-60885_ori_ademilson.jpg

Goals, goals, goals by the freaking bucket load!!

Table

View attachment 320788

Starting to take shape finally, we need to make those games in hand count though!!

Doing really well mate and Hughes is a great signing my best cm 6 seasons in on my Chelsea game so consistent with his performances.

Doing really well mate and Hughes is a great signing my best cm 6 seasons in on my Chelsea game so consistent with his performances.
Thanks man, he looks really good and Ademilson is such a beast. Reminds me of Fierro last year