-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

First Knockout Round 1st Leg

Montpellier 0 - 1 Chelsea

Lampard

View attachment 321206

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So a pretty good month but once again ****** Newcastle causing problems!!! They took the lead but Captain, Leader, Legend JT scored his 11th goal of the season to get us a point which could prove crucial at the end of the season. Brighton earned a replay by snatching a draw at The Bridge but we were too good in the replay with Feruz scoring yet again for us.

He came to rescue against Reading too, Demba Ba hasn't played a game since January because Feruz and Ademilson are doing so well for us and with Lukaku coming back at the end of the season Demba Ba will probably be sold in the summer.

Player of the Month

Islam Feruz

feruz_2195981b.jpg

That goal against Reading won us 3 points which could in due course win us the title maybe.

Table

View attachment 321207

Top and with some games in hand still but we need to make them count. I'd be disappointed if we didn't win the league though with this many games in hand and we're top.

March

Chelsea-Team-chelsea-fc-2505496-1280-1024.jpg

A kind month of easy games extends our league lead
Nervy second leg against Montpellier
Pretty poor Youth Intake
Victor Moses goes a bit goal crazy

League

Chelsea 2 - 0 Wigan

Moses, Ramis OG

West Brom 0 - 3 Chelsea

Lampard, Ademilson, Redmond

View attachment 321667

Swansea 1 - 4 Chelsea

Ademilson, Terry, Moses(2)

View attachment 321669

Chelsea 3 - 1 Stoke

Azpilicueta, Moses, Mata

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Chelsea 5 - 1 Stoke

Lampard, Redmond, Moses(2), Ramires

View attachment 321670

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Chelsea 2 - 1 Montpellier

Moses(2)

View attachment 321672

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A solid month winning all our games but it was pretty straight forward. Chalobah and Ake have already become reliable center backs, JT has been sensational, Ademilson has made an instant impact and Mata, Hazard and Moses have become a real threat attacking opposition.

We have been given a tough Champions League draw though:

View attachment 321699

Hmm AC Milan aren't the team they used to be but we will have to play well. But Powerhouses United or Barca wait for us if we progress.

Our Youth Intake was pretty shocking to be honest:

View attachment 321702

Player of the Month

Victor Moses

Victor_Moses_shocked_Chelsea_wanted_to_sign_him.png

Goals coming out his ears this month. Some stunning performances.

Table

View attachment 321709

Surely the title is ours??

nice one m8! great story could i have a screenshot of Admeilson plz :)

April

Chelsea-v-Barca.jpg

Thrilling game against Milan booked us in against our old rivals Barca... how did we fair??
Chalobah and Ramires to the rescue against Wolves
Smash Spurs to humiliate them :D

League

Arsenal 0 - 0 Chelsea

Chelsea 8 - 0 Tottenham

Ademilson(4), Terry(3), Moses

View attachment 322157

Manchester City 0 - 0 Chelsea

Chelsea 0 - 0 Fulham

FA Cup

Semi Final

Chelsea 2 - 1 Wolves

Chalobah, Ramires

View attachment 322159

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Quarter Final 1st Leg

Chelsea 2 - 1 AC Milan

Lampard, Ogbonna OG

Quarter Final 2nd Leg

AC Milan 3 - 2 Chelsea
Chelsea win on away goals

Oscar, Mata

View attachment 322160

Semi Final 1st Leg

Barcelona 2 - 1 Chelsea

Lampard

View attachment 322161

Semi Final 2nd Leg

Chelsea 3 - 0 Barcelona

Hazard(2), Azpilicueta

View attachment 322162

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So maybe not the best month league wise but wow what cup ties we had!!! I'll talk about the Milan games first, they were solid at the back and deadly up front on the break, we got very lucky in the second leg scrapping through on away goals!! Then I saw we had Barca and feared the worst, I set the team up to be solid and try and use pace down the wings on the break. It kinda working with Ademilson winning us a peno which Lamps converted, but a Messi double gave Barca a 2-1 win after the first leg. But heck what a second leg performance!!! Hazard tore them apart and even Azpilicueta got on the scoresheet with a good header. And look at what Tito said after the game.

View attachment 322164

Either Juve or Man City will face us in the final as we bid to become the first club to retain the Champions League!!

In the league I rested our main players so players like Hazard, Mata, Luiz and Terry were rested for the Champions League but boy did the back ups do well!! Ake and Chalobah were solid as a pair of boulders at the back. What can I say about the Spurs game.... we destroyed them. Terry bagged a hat-trick of headers from corners, Ademilson smashed in 4 superb goals, he's been amazing since I signed him, what a player.

Player of the Month

Nathaniel Chalobah

hi-res-160607890_crop_exact.jpg

So solid at the back, fully justified my sale of Cahill and let him have his chance. Saved us against Wolves too!!

Table

View attachment 322166

Surely its wrapped up, whats to look forward to next month is the FA Cup Final against West Ham and the CL Final.​

Good to see you back mate! Just seen this :) btw whats the name of the skin? :)

hi pal really pleased ya back could you be very helpful to me and post a screenie of your tactics please

May and End Of Season Awards

UCL_Chelsea-Juventus_format1b.jpeg

Champions League Final goes to extra time
Round up league with win over Sunderland
Loftus-Cheek scores his first Chelsea goal with screamer in FA Cup Final

League

Aston Villa 1 - 1 Chelsea

Ba

Sunderland 1 - 3 Chelsea

Ademilson, Luiz, Mata

Chelsea 1 - 0 West Brom

Redmond

Everton 3 - 2 Chelsea

Hughes, Lampard

Southampton 0 - 1 Chelsea

Hazard

Final League Table and Player Stats

View attachment 322289 View attachment 322290

So we romped to the title in class fashion losing just 2 games all year. A solid defence was key with Luiz and Terry proving key to seeing out big games. Arsenal slipped away just like in real life and United will be disappointed with their season. Giroud smashed in 24 league goals but Arsenal were let down elsewhere as players like Walcott and The Ox let them down. It was a bad season for Wigan, Reading and Sunderland as they were relegated and we will be joined by Hull, Cardiff and Blackburn next season.

---------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Final

Chelsea 2 - 0 West Ham

Lampard, Loftus-Cheek

View attachment 322291

A simple win in the end helped by West Ham having a man sent off. Loftus-Cheek's strike was a scorcher and couldn't have been a better occasion for the lad to score his first club goal.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Final

Chelsea 2 - 3 Juventus
AET

Hazard, Ademilson

View attachment 322292

Devestated.... to come so close and so far to fall in extra time... I dunno. Really was gobsmacked, I thought after smashing Barca in the semi's Juventus would be easier but they were solid and packed the midfield well and were really hard to break down. A 117th minute goal from Giovinco meant we couldn't retain the Champions League and Juventus became Champions.

Champions League Dream Team

View attachment 322293

Cech made the team but that was it for us. Shocked JT didn't make the team as it was packed with Barca and Juve players.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Season Review

A very successful season in which we won everything except the big one, the Champions League and League Cup. It kinda feels like a failure ending our season on such a downer. Also it was Lampards last game as he's refusing talks about extending his contract. I've already made one signing, a player I love in game and in real life a future England International for sure.

We stormed to the league title, won the FA Cup, Charity Shield, Euro Super Cup and the Club World Cup. I gave youngsters like Chalobah, Ake, Loftus-Cheek, Blackman, Hughes, Ademilson, Redmond ect. plenty of game time and they all proved very good players and I'm sure many will become world beaters!! We welcome back a lot of players like Piazon, De Bruyne, Kalas, Courtois. I'm thinking of selling Cech but I'm not too sure yet.

Squad

View attachment 322294 View attachment 322295

JT proved our best player, look how many goals he bagged!!! Ademilson smashed in 17 goals since January to become our top scorer for the season which speaks volumes of how little an impact Demba Ba has made. Azpilicueta was superb at right back and with Wallace coming in(a deal made before I took over) Ivanovic will be sold.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Awards

can%20trophy1.jpg

Footballer Of The Year

Eden Hazard

View attachment 322296

Very happy for the lad, he has been sensational and I'm glad he was recognised for his efforts.

Players' Player of the Year

John Terry

View attachment 322297

Amazed that JT has won this award, lets face it he's not very much loved by his peers. But still he's been sensational this season.

Golden Gloves

Petr Cech

View attachment 322298

Great performances from the stopper but the defence all did their bit too.

Manager of the Year

Sam Birch

View attachment 322299

Thank you... thank you very much *Bows*

Team of the Season

View attachment 322300

Bit of a **** take that Azpilicueta, Mata and Cole didn't even make the bench but never mind.

Chelsea Player of the Season

John Terry

View attachment 322301

Been amazing this season. So many goals from defence mainly because of my corner tactic but still he's been so solid and a very good model for Ake and Chalobah.

Chelsea Young Player of the Season

Nathaniel Chalobah

View attachment 322302

Came back to us in January after a disappointing loan spell at Watford and hasn't looked back, been stunning when he's played and scored some important goals. Very good progress already.

Well thats it for this season lads, look forward to next year. Not sure who I'm gonna sign yet but have a few names in mind, also found some good regens already :D strangely from the Ulkraine :S. Thanks for reading :)

Done up to August now lads, will smash the update when I'm back from work to tonight. Some big players sold and a few youngsters signed including one for £24m!!

Unlucky in the Champions League mate - well done so far

Unlucky in the Champions League mate - well done so far
Mate it was devastating to watch, we just couldn't break them down. They played such a tight 3-5-2 and Vidal bossed it for them

im trying to buy Ademilson and i cant get him a work permit how did you get him one?
Never struggled and this is the third time I've had him 3 times

Pre Season and August

chelsea-fc-logo-wallpaper.jpg

Big names leave as young stars arrive
Ake bags his first club goal, as Feruz and Ake pick up International Caps
Thrilling game against City in the Charity Shield

Transfers

View attachment 322836 View attachment 322837 View attachment 322838

Outs

Between young players going on loan and players being released the big names leaving were Ivanovic, Cech, Ba, Mikel, Marin and Essien. All were sold to make way for young stars like Courtois, Wallace, McEachran ect. The whole point of this save was to develop young stars and unfortunately some legends like Cech and Lampard had to make way. Lamps did open talks but still wanted over £100k a week and I wasn't willing to pay that and let him take up game time McEachran and De Bruyne could be having. Lots of players left on loan but those of note were Feruz, Kalas, Kakuta, and Bertrand.

Ins

The Shaw deal was agreed some time ago and Bertrand wont make the cut when Cole leaves so I needed a decent young left back and who better than Luke Shaw. The Wallace deal was already in the place before I came to the club, he looks good but Azpilicueta will still be our main right back for years to come. Routledge and Albert are regen strikers who look very decent but whether or not they can displace Ademilson and Lukaku is very unlikely but they have potential. Then I spent big on Thiago as McEachran isn't quite there yet and De Bruyne will mainly play on the wings or in the CAM position so I splashed to cash to sign the young Spaniard.

View attachment 322839View attachment 322840View attachment 322841View attachment 322842View attachment 322843

Also as you can see City spent big on Gotze and Belhanda so they clearly want the title back!!

Finances

View attachment 322844

I noticed I haven't posted the clubs finances... well ever. We are in a decent state but I want to increase our bank balance and selling players on high wages will help that hence why I sold certain players and let some go. Look at my transfer budget and wage budget too, I have loads to spend and do have a certain player in mind who I haven't yet managed on FM this year...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League

Chelsea 3 - 0 Norwich

Moses, Chalobah, Hazard

View attachment 322846

Tottenham 0 - 0 Chelsea

Chelsea 5 - 0 West Brom

Moses, Romeu, Hazard, Ademilson, Ake

View attachment 322847

Community Shield

Chelsea 3 - 2 Manchester City

Mata(2), Hazard

View attachment 322848

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A pretty good month. Solid wins over Norwich and West Brom but a frustrating draw to Spurs meant we slipped off the pace early on but its only been 3 games!! The City game was insane, we fell behind twice but each time Mata darted up the other end to equalise, then just when I thought it was heading to penalties Hazard darted round the defence and smashed home at the near post to win us the Charity Shield again.

Our Champions League has yet again been tough with PSG AGAIN!!! And Benfica, with Red Bull Salzburg rounding up the group.

View attachment 322850

Also Ake and Feruz got their first International Appearances which is good :)

View attachment 322851

Feruz even scored on his debut!!!

Player of the Month

Eden Hazard

top5-signings-Eden-Hazard.jpg

The Golden Boy has been sensational and Piazon has a tough task trying to displace him.

Table

View attachment 322852

Early days, Liverpool top though.... somehow ;)

September

1349226197-chelsea-fc-beats-fc-nordsjaelland-40-in-champions-league-group-e_1494871.jpg

Smash Red Bull Salzburg with a young side
Scrape a win over United then draw to Fulham and Everton :s
Knock Watford out the Capital One Cup

League

Chelsea 0 - 0 Everton

Manchester United 1 - 2 Chelsea

Luiz, Hazard

View attachment 322989

Fulham 0 - 0 Chelsea

Capital One Cup

Watford 0 - 2 Chelsea

Chalobah, Murray OG

View attachment 322990

------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Red Bull Salzburg 0 - 9 Chelsea

Piazon(2), Lukaku(3), Hughes, Ake, Ademilson, De Bruyne

View attachment 322991

Monthly Review

A pretty okay month really. Stunning wins over United and Red Bull Salzburg in particular!! The Red Bull game was just.... stunning. I fielded a very young side bar JT and they were amazing. Piazon and Lukaku tore them apart. We were lucky in the United game really, it was very even but Hazard's goal settled the game as we pick up a very important 3 points considering we drew to both Everton and Fulham disappointingly.

Redmond picked up his first International cap which is good.

Player of the Month

Thibaut Courtois

miss-limburg-niet-samen-met-thibaut-courtois-voor-het-geld_1000x667.JPG

Had some big gloves to fill this Cech leaving but the young lad has done very well so far. Long may it continue

Tables

View attachment 322996 View attachment 322997

Still early days but City's spending seems to have done the trick as they are looking very strong so far!!​