Doing great, 9-0!?!?! Could you check out my England story as well, could use all the advice I can get.

Doing great, 9-0!?!?! Could you check out my England story as well, could use all the advice I can get.
I know mental stuff!!! Piazon and Lukaku were superb, sure thing mate no worries :)

doing fantastic mate the youngsters are really performing well :D

Hi mate I'm following. I suppose it's a free choice, but I find it annoying when people do a story as Chelsea/Man City, take a £100 million transfer budget, and splash the cash on the best proven players. I think what you're doing, promoting the youngsters, is 10x more fun to play and read about! Wish you good luck with it, Ademilson looks like an amazing buy!

Hi mate I'm following. I suppose it's a free choice, but I find it annoying when people do a story as Chelsea/Man City, take a £100 million transfer budget, and splash the cash on the best proven players. I think what you're doing, promoting the youngsters, is 10x more fun to play and read about! Wish you good luck with it, Ademilson looks like an amazing buy!
Im guessing your tryin to take a pop at my Man City story but on someone elses page! As it says at the start of my City story its the game i play when im not in the mood to pour other stats, everyone is doing a rubbish team from some weird nation at the moment so there is no point in following the trend.
PS Sam91 glad Ademilson is doing so well for you he never seems to perform for me! and Lukaku is literally a beast!

Im guessing your tryin to take a pop at my Man City story but on someone elses page! As it says at the start of my City story its the game i play when im not in the mood to pour other stats, everyone is doing a rubbish team from some weird nation at the moment so there is no point in following the trend.
PS Sam91 glad Ademilson is doing so well for you he never seems to perform for me! and Lukaku is literally a beast!
Sure he wasn't having a pop at you mate, just maybe stories by people who ***** money on Neymar ect. besides everyone has their own taste I'm sure there's people who don't like my stories. Each to their own and all that :) don't take it to heart pal

Thanks man, just how I like to play FM. Best thing about it is watching young players develop and trying to find the next big thing!! :)

Sure he wasn't having a pop at you mate, just maybe stories by people who ***** money on Neymar ect. besides everyone has their own taste I'm sure there's people who don't like my stories. Each to their own and all that :) don't take it to heart pal

Thanks man, just how I like to play FM. Best thing about it is watching young players develop and trying to find the next big thing!! :)

cough cough i havent just spent £61million on Neymar for the new season Cough (H)

cough cough i havent just spent £61million on Neymar for the new season Cough (H)
HAHAHA, it was an example. The games all about having fun and enjoying it. This sites about sharing your save with people :) I enjoy your stories and I don't care who you sign anyway lol. You've sold **** loads of City players anyway

October

Cech-Lamps_2885763.jpg

Two ex-Chelsea boys return, but was it a happy returns??
Penalties needed to seperate us and West Brom in COC
Injuries pile up with Hazard, Ake, McEachran, De Bruyne and a few others picking up knocks

League

Chelsea 3 - 0 West Ham

Luiz, Lukaku(2)

View attachment 323469

Cardiff 0 - 1 Chelsea

De Bruyne

Q.P.R 1 - 1 Chelsea

Oscar

View attachment 323470

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Fourth Round

West Brom 1 - 1 Chelsea
4-5 on pens

Chalobah

View attachment 323472

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Chelsea 2 - 0 PSG

Terry, Chalobah

View attachment 323473 View attachment 323474

Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

Lukaku(2)

View attachment 323475

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A very solid month only tarnished by that draw to QPR. They are doing very well this year but its a game we should have won really, I rested too many big players and kinda bite me on the ***. Hazard picked up a knock early on in the month but Piazon and Albert filled in well to be fair!! Easy wins over West Ham and Cardiff meant we picked up a possible 7 of 9 points in the league.

Champions League time and Lamps and Cech came back to The Bridge but we sent them back to France unhappy as 2 goals from our Centre Backs Chalobah and JT gave us a big win over them in which Albert became a record breaker. Benfica proved a stern test but the impressive Lukaku secured us a win.

Capital One Cup games are always tricky as I play youth in most games, we took the lead thanks to Chalobah bagging ANOTHER goal but they hit back after Courtois fumbled a shot. He made up for it the shoot-out thought as our young lads showed cool heads, with Ashley Cole missing.

Player of the Month

Romelu Lukaku

Romelu+Lukaku+Chelsea+v+Norwich+City+Premier+IgMwN7YPJikl.jpg

Really starting to find his feet in a Chelsea shirt.

Tables

View attachment 323476 View attachment 323477

League's starting to take shape, dunno whats happened to United!!​

No not at all! I don't think I've even read your story, not having a go at all. Just saying what I prefer personally.

November

Chelsea-fans-talk-about-R-015.jpg

Lukaku tears Benfica apart AGAIN
The kids smash Red Bull once more
Tough matches against Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City

League

Chelsea 1 - 0 Southampton

Hazard

Chelsea 2 - 2 Arsenal

Lukaku, Hazard

View attachment 323712

Liverpool 0 - 0 Chelsea

Chelsea 3 - 1 Manchester City

Ademilson(3)

View attachment 323714

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Chelsea 2 - 0 Benfica

Lukaku(2)

View attachment 323715

Chelsea 5 - 1 Red Bull Salzburg

Ademilson, Cole, Piazon, Albert, Redmond

View attachment 323716

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A pretty good month but disappointed with the draws against Arsenal and Liverpool. But a very very important win over City at the end of the month made up for it. If City had won that they'd have been 6 points clear of us!! Chamakh(yes that one) scored the equaliser against us in the Arsenal game to my shock horror!! We couldn't break down Liverpool's defence in that match but against City we were superb, Ademilson tore them apart and Azpilicueta was a constant threat up the right.

In the Champions League everything was a bit more simple, I played Lukaku against Benfica as he destroyed them before and he did that same again. Against Red Bull I played the kids again and once more they did the job, Piazon picked up another goal which was good. Ademilson also picked up his first International Cap and goal too :)

In other news Arsene Wenger was finally sacked as manager of Arsenal with Klopp the favourite to replace him.

View attachment 323717

Also Albert's goal against Red Bull meant he broke a few records.

View attachment 323718

Player of the Month

Ademilson

NOT-brasil-antecipa-previsao-de-tecnico-vence-equador-por-2-a-0-e-avanca-no-sub-171309385849.jpg

Has struggled a tad this season but was superb this month.

Tables

View attachment 323721 View attachment 323723

Our Champions League group is wrapped up with a game to go. You can see how important that win over City was but also how annoying those 2 draws were as we would have opened up a nice lead but never mind.​

December will be up tonight lads sorry been busy with work!!

December

1-chelsea-fc-0v1.jpg

Lampard scores against us, but we still get the 3 points
JT sending off costs us points against Stoke
Nathan Ake and Nat Chalobah really showing great maturity

League

Chelsea 6 - 0 Swansea

Redmond(2), Ramires, Mata, Hazard, Ademilson

View attachment 324068

Blackburn 1 - 3 Chelsea

Oscar, Hazard, Ademilson

Aston Villa 0 - 2 Chelsea

Ademilson, Chalobah

Stoke 2 - 2 Chelsea

Hazard, Chalobah

View attachment 324069

Chelsea 2 - 0 Hull City

Luiz, Redmond

Chelsea 3 - 0 Newcastle

Ademilson, Chalobah, Oscar

View attachment 324070

Norwich 1 - 3 Chelsea

Hazard, Lukaku, Ake

View attachment 324071

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Quarter Final

Chelsea 2 - 0 Leicester City

Shaw, Azpilicueta

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

PSG 1 - 3 Chelsea

Chalobah, Ramires, Luiz

View attachment 324074

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So probably our best month of the season so far. Managed to rest players and still pick up points, JT's sending off against Stoke cost us that game though but to walk away with a point was okay in the end really. A good win against Newcastle was backed up with solid wins over teams we should be beating really.

Tie of the month was the PSG game, Lamps netted a penalty against us which was really weird but Chalobah scored a penalty of his own. Then Luiz and Ramires scored which meant 6 wins out of 6 so far in the Champions League and we only conceded 3 goals scoring a whopping 23 goals. Arsenal and AC Milan were the big teams knocked out. Here's the draw for the next round:

View attachment 324075

Pretty easy if you ask me!!

Player of the Month

Nathaniel Chalobah

0,,10268~11176276,00.jpg

4 goals from the young centre back, really is impressing this season.

Tables

View attachment 324076 View attachment 324077

Top of the league now but Spurs and City our hot on our tails. Nothing's settled yet!!

I voted no because I'd rather see you give other less known players a chance. Although if it would be more enjoyable for yourself then I wouldn't be opposed to it.

Neymar hasnt been up to much for me so far so not sure if hes worth all the money! Especially as you have other strikers already doing well

Neymar hasnt been up to much for me so far so not sure if hes worth all the money! Especially as you have other strikers already doing well
Yeah his asking price is pretty stupid really.

I voted no because I'd rather see you give other less known players a chance. Although if it would be more enjoyable for yourself then I wouldn't be opposed to it.
Yeah I've made my choice, thanks to Albert showing me he could become a star this month ;) signed someone else

Just picked up on this and will follow. I'm doing something very similar with Ajax. It actually started out as the Ajax Academy challenge but I can't play FM without making signings! So it became a bit of a hybrid save. Take a look at a lad called Joel Pohjanpahlo from HJK Helsinki. You might have to load up the Finnish League to get him but he costs next to nothing and looks like the next Jari Litmanen.