ChickenWing Series from China

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 494K
Did You always use these tweaks? Or only in difficoult games?
You've conceded few goals And this i Very interesting

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

I incorporated the tweaks gradually during the season.

Currently testing a strikerless tweak of kung fu 343. The results so far have been very promising, with some very good football.

View attachment 70751 View attachment 70750

There are changes in team, player and set pieces instructions.

ps. Corner takers have to be one of the AMC, if you want to use any other player, you have to change the setup to keep the shape. If you don't like having only one player back, choose one of the players with the "go forward" instruction to "stay back", but I find that I rarely concede on counters after corners with this setup, and the extra player grants me a few more goals from corners.

Does anyone get an absurd amount of injuries using these tactics? Since swapping to the Shaolin 4231 I'm getting constant injuries

New tactic from Stephenhk: Crazy 4213

View attachment 70580

235639ea3zktbllktzuibj.jpg

Seems very open at the back, wings back on attack and no defence duties in midfield

kungfu

Sorry guys, can't find the link to this "wonder kung fu tatic".. Could someone pls help me find it?

Last edited:
No changes at all Kung fu works well still. Got to premiership first season with Leeds. Strengthened pretty well and won my opening game at home to Burnley 4-0 but followed that up with a 5-2 loss away at palace, any ideas on what I could tweak away from home could be one of them seasons regarding away games

No changes at all Kung fu works well still. Got to premiership first season with Leeds. Strengthened pretty well and won my opening game at home to Burnley 4-0 but followed that up with a 5-2 loss away at palace, any ideas on what I could tweak away from home could be one of them seasons regarding away games
you may need to check your team cohesion since you buy a lot of new players to strengthen your squad, happens to me when i buy 6 players and results were bad until team start blending well again

The tactic is still working as it should! You have signed new player and are a team fresh from the championship! Are you expecting to go unbeaten?

The tactic is still working as it should! You have signed new player and are a team fresh from the championship! Are you expecting to go unbeaten?

Not exactly unbeaten but to concede 5 against a team that's predicted to do little better than my team didn't bode well with me. A 1-0 or 2-1 defeat I wouldn't of been so bothered but to concede 5 that's what I was on about

Not exactly unbeaten but to concede 5 against a team that's predicted to do little better than my team didn't bode well with me. A 1-0 or 2-1 defeat I wouldn't of been so bothered but to concede 5 that's what I was on about

I've started a new save with Ajax since the update, still unbeaten both league and Champions League. I don't think the update with NO ME changes have had an affect. That's all i'm saying!

Back