ChickenWing Series from China

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 494K
What exactly did you tweak? I love this tactic, also tried adding some tweaks however with no success so far.

Push a cb into DMC. as a DLP - DEFEND.
slower tempo, and retain poss. to close out a game when i'm ahead or the players are knackered

Still tinkering with wide forward as well, on some man marking and pressing

slower tempo, and retain poss. to close out a game when i'm ahead or the players are knackered

Thanks! Please keep me updated, i'll test if those tweaks for me

Hello,

Could you share your tactic with tweaks pease?

Thkx

Hello,

Could you share your tactic with tweaks pease?

Thkx

Those are the main changes, other tha that i'll tweak it every game to suit the XI i pick or who i'm playing.

for some reason it’s not allowing me to add any images :/ I’ll try again later but seriously thank you to the author for 442 v2. Not enjoyed fm this year really until I tried this.

Guess these tweaks were done on 3-4-3 version, correct?

Finished the season with Stoke using kung fu 343. Only signing was Michael Bradley in January.

image.jpg

I experimented with a few tweaks during the course of the season, and eventually decided to change the MCL role from mezzala to box to box, and the STC from support to attack. On the team instructions, changed crosses from mixed to low. Also changed most of the set pieces, but that probably didn't have much of an impact.

And I also started using some OIs: close down always on GK and central defenders, and show onto weaker foot on full backs and wing backs.

Last edited:
Finished the season with Stoke using kung fu 343. Only signing was Michael Bradley in January.

image.jpg

I experimented with a few tweaks during the course of the season, and eventually decided to change the MCL role from mezzala to box to box, and the STC from support to attack. On the team instructions, changed crosses from mixed to low. Also changed most of the set pieces, but that probably didn't have much of an impact.

And I also started using some OIs: close down always on GK and central defenders, and show onto weaker foot on full backs and wing backs.
That’s a decent goals against as well, did the defence feel strong?

Struggling with most tactics so far for consistency but kungfu seems like the way to go so going to try this. Only problem is my best player is an AMC (Saiz for Leeds). Still going to try it and stick with it for a while see where I end up.

Guess these tweaks were done on 3-4-3 version, correct?

Yes, the version with a DLP in it, is similar to the version of Demolisher i used last FM to smash everything, so trying to merge them at the min. Seeing how it goes.

I played Saiz on the right side of the front 3 and he did well
Struggling with most tactics so far for consistency but kungfu seems like the way to go so going to try this. Only problem is my best player is an AMC (Saiz for Leeds). Still going to try it and stick with it for a while see where I end up.

Where is the link of Kungfu3-4-3 please?Do you believe is better tactic by shaolin 4231?

image.jpg

Did You always use these tweaks? Or only in difficoult games?
You've conceded few goals And this i Very interesting

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

Back