5LIq93P.jpg

There we go

I use defensive movement and no OI's because I think it makes your team more vulnerable due to the fact that it breaks your formation up

Dimartino did u any chance try the pandemo??

Yes I did. It performed well, I remember it got around 2 points / per match, but not as good as the chinese 343 strikerless. The one that got the closest to the chinese was augustin1979 perfect 352 tweak #6

I use this tactic from time to time, but I tweak it a little bit for my own fun. I tend to use two roaming playmakers and a sweeper or libero. Works well. Counter mentality and assistant oi's or some oi's i used for one of my own tactics.

Yes I did. It performed well, I remember it got around 2 points / per match, but not as good as the chinese 343 strikerless. The one that got the closest to the chinese was augustin1979 perfect 352 tweak #6
now i am gonna try the tweak...u think is better than original perfect?

Which is the link for the counter version mentioned in recent posts? Thanks

Which is the link for the counter version mentioned in recent posts? Thanks

I think the one (the link) is not the counter, but the control tactic. The below link to Mr L's page is the counter version.

Originally Posted by miguelvalerde
This tactic is the more stable for me in this patch i found it in FM17 Tactic Testing League
Mr L Tactics - Chinese 343 strikerless
My save is only youth intakes so after 5 seasons in premier i think is the best i try..