Chris Hughton leaves Newcastle United

Disgusting decision. Ashley is a ****. Strong rumours that Pardew has been lined up

Martin O'Neil or Ray Wilkins would be the ideal appointment IMO, then again with Newcastle's Chairman we will see Mark McGhee being appointed.

PS. Is Zola still unemployed? if so he might stand a chance.

Lets hope Ashley sells Newcastle now so that he can't do anymore damage to them, the mans a total ***** who knows nothing about football!!

Ashleys a ***** he was doing very good he got sacked on fm 11 got me 5 minutes before he got sacked in real life and curbishley took over lol

absolutely disgusting newcastle doing really well under him what was going through the boards mind their a disgrace feel sorry for newcastle fans

I just saw Craig Short in SportsDirect in Nottingham - Possibly there for a secret meeting with Pieface Ashley???

I just put 20p on it at odds of 250-1, gonna be raking it in.

just seen this. words fail me. Feel for the fans though.

£50 is hardly raking it in but thanks for the tip off

20 pints mate, that's what matters :P

Shearer for next manager? 20/1 at WH, he seems pretty comfy on the MOTD sofa. Pardew looks to be one of the favourites at the moment, personally think it would be a disastrous appointment.

I think O'Neill will get the job, i think he would do a good job at Newcastle, shocked at Ashley's decision.

If the statement from Newcastle is correct, then anybody who hasn't got shitloads of managerial experience isn't going to get the job...

so talk of Shearer, Clark (I wish), Short, etc are way off the mark...

Curbs, Pardew, Wilkins (doubtful), O'Neill, and so on are so much more likely... maybe Ashley and Keegan have kissed and made up?

Staunton for newcastle
Failed at Ireland
Failed at Darlington
and soon to be failed at newcastle.

It is probably in Mike Ashleys mind atm

Fat ******

Peter Beardsley has been put in temporary charge until a new manager is appointed. From SSN

I am shocked. Couple of bad results, and he is gone. He will be back into management soon, no doubt about it.

They are after a 'more experienced' manager, so it has to be Martin O'Neill, the only half decent one out of work ATM

Ashley has got to go, this could cost us our Prem space if he doesn't bring someone in ASAP.

Theres got to be more reason for this than on the pitch results.

Anyway, I'm just waiting for Shearer to pipe up and say "I will step in and be manager until the season ends. Stay up or go down i will resign at the end of the season"

Back