Chrissy Ross's 442 - Prem win with Bournemouth 1st season no transfers. [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
United test

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 18.58.51.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 18.58.51.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 303
Yeah man, not great but I know why - Mike Phelan was playing Juan Mata wide right all season, far from ideal, Martial had a great year.
You'll find if you play the game, do the shouts, keep morale up etc, you'll get much better results. Same for any tactic tbh.

You'll find if you play the game, do the shouts, keep morale up etc, you'll get much better results. Same for any tactic tbh.

Aww yeah 100% mate - I'm just testing a few teams out to see if there's any gaping holes in the tactic for others to see :)

PS I dont believe there is.

Gonna be starting a new game later on, probably Salford City or maybe try my luck abroad (never done abroad lol)

Rashford had an unbelievable season

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 20.37.47.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 20.37.47.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 258
Started long term save with Stoke City 11 games in

W 8 D 2 L1

enjoying this tactic

@Chrissy Dude well, I am testing the tactics with Espanyol and personally I think the 442 chrissy update is better, or at least in this team I have noticed impressive results like a 4-0 vs Barcelona 2-0 vs Real Madrid,
I haven't tried it yet with a team with a last minute forecast

Attachments

• RCD Espanyol_ Competiciones-2.png
    RCD Espanyol_ Competiciones-2.png
    335.9 KB · Views: 174
  • RCD Espanyol_ Partidos.png
    RCD Espanyol_ Partidos.png
    405.1 KB · Views: 150
  • RCD Espanyol_ Partidos-2.png
    RCD Espanyol_ Partidos-2.png
    384.8 KB · Views: 119
  • LaLiga Santander_ Perfil.png
    LaLiga Santander_ Perfil.png
    352.3 KB · Views: 118
This time Chrissy & Lisa's 4-4-2 holiday test with Everton-unlucky is an understatement
Premier League_ Fazy.png

Yeah, the chrissy-lisa one seems to only work if you have exceptionally fast forwards. I'll be honest, in re-testing iv'e found similar flaws.

I think instead of trying to make 442 anymore peak, i'll take what iv'e learned and try and make a winning formation from something else.

@Chrissy Dude after all, do you recommend using the original chrissy of the post or the update of the set pieces? both give me up but I don't know which one you would recommend, pivots or midfields, I can't decide hahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.