ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I'm managing Lowestoft Town in the Conf North - my problem is the oi tweaks see me give away penalties and get red cards but if I switch them off, no one tackles and I concede anyway. At least I have a chance of a win/draw with 10 men if I don't concede so it seems I have to leave them on even though I'm conceding two penalties in some games and having a man sent off once in every two games. Sebastian, did you mean counter 11.3v i the 11v. You wrote 10.3v

I downloaded the V11 pack but for some reason the 11.3V tactic shows as 10.3V but i'm sure it's different than the original V10.3 cause it wasn't full fluid

what version of this tactic would you guys recommend for league 2/1 I'm struggling ???

The counter one, at least for me .. predicted to finish 22th in league 2 and won the league and predicted to finish 22th in league 1 and currently i'm first after 9 games.

Also make you sure you have some good players in every area. All my players have about 2.5+ star current ability

i8S2v7q.png

Using Counter v Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man C, Arsenal, using control and attack v all others.

Thank you!

Was predicted to finish 10th!

View attachment 326019

The results since continuing with the second IF and CWB tweak. Since the posted results - Ending Exeter

We have won 8 out of 9.

Results have been far more consistent than before tweaking.

SVB, you have permission to post your tweaks. No problem! Can't react to your PM, as I am on Tapatalk (for the rest of the day).

NEW TWEAK

link below

SVB TWEAK_ACDCA717-D4E1-4718-81DB-45643AE2C5C4

Thanks to Koen for letting me post

tactic has been tweaked to a 4141 formation with an ML and MR both set as attacking wingers also the DM has changed to a Ball winning midfielder

TRAINING ---- very high team cohesion----defensive positioning
OI'S ----- I haven't used any!!!!!!!!!!!
INSTRUCTIONS ------ ML must be left footed and MR right footed also works better with a right footed DM

my successes
1st season with this tactic ( BLACKBURN )
1) BPL title, F.A Cup, Capital one cup, Final of Champions league as I lost on pens to Barcelona

Will upload any requested screenshots once have a chance

Try some Tweak (Thx to SuperMike) :

* Both Wingers > IF (A) With "Sit Narrower"
* CBW Change Cross Near > Cross Aim Far Post

For now, results are interesting.
I continues to test...

first I want to thank you both for the hardwork you're putting into this amazing tac!

I'm managing borussia dortmund and I'm driving the board of bayern pretty crazy. They fire their manager every year & and the last two years they wanted to sign me :D

so this season my main strikers, morata & immobile, got injured so I had to use this youngster from my youth squad:

View attachment 325985

he has had some amazing goalscoring stats, and I dont know why (H)

every tactic shows up in game besides de v11 counter attack, is this just to me?

INSTRUCTIONS ------ ML must be left footed and MR right footed also works better with a right footed DM

Can I ask why a right footed DM is better? The logic behind that?

Try some Tweak (Thx to SuperMike) :

* Both Wingers > IF (A) With "Sit Narrower"
* CBW Change Cross Near > Cross Aim Far Post

For now, results are interesting.
I continues to test...

I prefer cross aim to centre. I'm experimenting with narrower IFs right now!

Let me know your progress

First of all congrats for the tactic. I am managing AS Roma and with version 10.2 and 10.0 i am winning my second seria A title and i am close to ending the current league with only 10 goals (!!) conceeded. Having problems on away games mainly against Juventus in serie A and against super powers like Bayern in Champions league only.
I have though a question to ask regarding the midfield. Ok i play with CWB, DLP and left IF tweaks but i really dont understand the role of the DLP in this tactic.
My DLP (support) (which just to be clear before the tweak was the MC next to advanced playmaker) is regularly the player which takes the more shots during the whole game. I dont understand why since he is a deep lying playmaker on support plus. I mean not even the advanced playmaker that is on attack goes even close to shoot that much, same for my attackers. As DLP i play Strootman and as the advanced playmaker Pjanic or Patrick Roberts. My question is this; Is it normal that the DLP shoots so many times on goal and if yes do you recomend for this same reason to use a player with better finishing?

Thanks.

Can I ask why a right footed DM is better? The logic behind that?

I prefer cross aim to centre. I'm experimenting with narrower IFs right now!

Let me know your progress

just seems to alter the pattern of play for some reason you can use a left footer I've just had more success using the other!! Maybe it's just me :)

It works initially but then I just struggle to score, whatever the version, I am in League 1 by the way

i think u just found the answer to your question ;) league 1 teams just dont score much :p i'm absolutely DESTROYING the PL with chelsea, 4-0 vs man city, 7-2 vs manu, won the EL against spurs, FA cup, capitol one cup, champions with 102 points ^^

Back