ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Hahahaaa this is becoming madness. someone post 3wins in a row withg a tweak setting ap on support ppl want tactic to download, someone else post 2 wins in a row and a draw vs a big team and has a tweak for Forward to close down on corner = "PLZ LET ME DOWNLOAD".

For you guys asking, releases will be made in due time, the current versions are working just fine, we are just perfecting them!

Hang in there!!!!

Controll home to Schalke04
View attachment 326135
Conceded due to 4 defenders going afk passing the ball back to gk who dident move and striker of schalke scored. Personal error..
2 other came from set pices, that wil lbe sorted upon release due to koens tweak for set pices.

Testing Mikes tweak now for the ret of the evening.

Good job Superfantasticmike :D

Last edited:
hey mate , good job on the tactics. But witch one r u using with sevilla , because i get confused scrolling up and down in the tread. I download every single tactic. Currently using v11.0 rock solid. So i wanna try yours with sevilla , but witch one is it ?:)

Hahahaaa this is becoming madness. someone post 3wins in a row withg a tweak setting ap on support ppl want tactic to download, someone else post 2 wins in a row and a draw vs a big team and has a tweak for Forward to close down on corner = "PLZ LET ME DOWNLOAD".

For you guys asking, releases will be made in due time, the current versions are working just fine, we are just perfecting them!

Hang in there!!!!

View attachment 712267
Conceded due to 4 defenders going afk passing the ball back to gk who dident move and striker of schalke scored. Personal error..
2 other came from set pices, that wil lbe sorted upon release due to koens tweak for set pices.

hey mate , good job on the tactics. But witch one r u using with sevilla , because i get confused scrolling up and down in the tread. I download every single tactic. Currently using v11.0 rock solid. So i wanna try yours with sevilla , but witch one is it ?
smile.gif

Hang in there!!!!

View attachment 712267

hey mate , good job on the tactics. But witch one r u using with sevilla , because i get confused scrolling up and down in the tread. I download every single tactic. Currently using v11.0 rock solid. So i wanna try yours with sevilla , but witch one is it ?
smile.gif

This tactic is LEGENDARY! Playing an Online Game with friends, unbeaten in 19 with Blackburn!

smile.gif

the tactics we are working on now is basicly the Rock solid tactics, jsut tweaking and finetuning. Better set pices, more goals, less conceeded, wait and see.

Im mostly using the high pressure one, but i will swap if i see opponent exploit space behind my defenders, then i go for attack deep one.
Control one i just use now to test it since i have mainly worked on the attacking ones before.

hope that helps :)

Mike, did you Put "Sit Narrower" for both IF ? ( In Player Instructions)

I just made sure the AMR instructions matched the AML Instruction And the DR matched the DL I dont think they are sitting narrower

What is the team training for Pre-Season?

Can you read OP?
Can you browse?

this question today has a count of 13 including PM's to me and Koen and is asked and answered today alone here on forum atleast twice.

sorry, im getting tired. all questions are welcome, but plz dont be lazy..

I read whole topic, a lot of posts here... :) First I wanna say that you made a good job with this tactic, so far the best I have seen around. I have a question tho, how are you adjusting when your defender got a red card? Do you play with 3 defender or do you change someone?

the tactics we are working on now is basicly the Rock solid tactics, jsut tweaking and finetuning. Better set pices, more goals, less conceeded, wait and see.

Im mostly using the high pressure one, but i will swap if i see opponent exploit space behind my defenders, then i go for attack deep one.
Control one i just use now to test it since i have mainly worked on the attacking ones before.

hope that helps :)
So u r using v10.2(CONTROL) Beautiful play with sevilla , right ?

I have continued playing the IF tweak and the biggest difference for me at the moment is the amount of goals coming from the f9.

The difference in movement seems to really suit the striker and they are becoming the main scorer again. The IF's assists a lot more through balls and the CWB's are crossing the three men in the box and having two players lurking it is lethal.

Oh and one more thing.

I really think Christian should mention in the OP that you should assign your LB for left corners and your RB for right corners. This is by far the best corner set up but if someone assigns there Wingers as takes they lose the short ball and it is ruined.

Back