ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Tested it with 2015/16 BPL Millwall and so far, have 2 wins and 1 draw vs Southampton, Hull and Middlesbrough. :D

Good day guys.
Im watching the norwegian Cup final atm, but afterwards im going back to the chair to finish testing the tweaks we have got suggested, and its a lot!!!!!

Supermikes IF tweak kin of threw me off as i now needed to test everything i already tested with IF - W with the IF - IF constelation aswell, thats delaying stuff a tad, but you know waht they say; if you wait for something good....

Good day guys.
Im watching the norwegian Cup final atm, but afterwards im going back to the chair to finish testing the tweaks we have got suggested, and its a lot!!!!!

Supermikes IF tweak kin of threw me off as i now needed to test everything i already tested with IF - W with the IF - IF constelation aswell, thats delaying stuff a tad, but you know waht they say; if you wait for something good....

I'm pretty sure IF's both side is better, it could be interesting to have another viewpoint

Haha, thanks Conn. All the impatient users waiting for tactics will hate me now ;)

I'm having more success without using 'sit narrower' by the way. So by simply copying the v11 (press) inside forward instructions.

I'm pretty sure IF's both side is better, it could be interesting to have another viewpoint

Intensa are you finding much difference between using sit narrower and not using sit narrower?

I'm finding that my IF's play quite narrow without the instruction. And play very well but when I tell the sit narrower they miss out on a few crossing opportunities without greatly increasing their goals. How is it for you?

Intensa are you finding much difference between using sit narrower and not using sit narrower?

I'm finding that my IF's play quite narrow without the instruction. And play very well but when I tell the sit narrower they miss out on a few crossing opportunities without greatly increasing their goals. How is it for you?

I can explaine why i picke sit narrow in the first place.

When i test i watch the games extended to full, and without the Sit Narrow Memphis Depay that i use were way to often sitting outside the penalty box when the cross from the winger arrived. With sit narrow he seemed to be in better position for rebounds, but i got to agree that it havent realy affected his scoring ratio.

Mike, can you pm me eighter skype, steam, facebook, or anything that makes communication easier?

cheers bud.

Ok, so i'm french so be cool with my english ;-)

I fell that my IF are better with "sit narrower", especially because their movements are most interesting aspect for the team.
For example, when my CWB cross the ball, they are on far post and give 99% time a goal or they give more opportunity for my CWB to go upfront without any defender ( by going inside)

About the cross opportunities, i don't mind, because F9 keep the ball and give some interesting ball to her.

But maybe i'm wrong, or it's just about my team.
(i'm playing with Lyon, Lacazette is just absolutly amazing as IF)

I can explaine why i picke sit narrow in the first place.

When i test i watch the games extended to full, and without the Sit Narrow Memphis Depay that i use were way to often sitting outside the penalty box when the cross from the winger arrived. With sit narrow he seemed to be in better position for rebounds, but i got to agree that it havent realy affected his scoring ratio.

Mike, can you pm me eighter skype, steam, facebook, or anything that makes communication easier?

cheers bud.

Maybe, it depends on the players we have

Going to try the IF and cross tweak. Just to be clear which cross setting is it for the cwb's? I've seen near and far post mentioned over the last fwe pages. Also the right IF is just a copy of the existing left IF ? Is this just on 11 press or all versions of the set?

Going to try the IF and cross tweak. Just to be clear which cross setting is it for the cwb's? I've seen near and far post mentioned over the last fwe pages. Also the right IF is just a copy of the existing left IF ? Is this just on 11 press or all versions of the set?

For my test :

* IF on both side with the same existing instruction + Sit Narrow
* CWB with Cross far Away

Try and give us your results

Okay Conn and Intensa I have played a game. Where in the first half I played without sit narrower and the second half with sit narrower. This is what I want to show you.

From the first half:

View attachment 325926
I don't know how to enlarge the image but I think you can click on it

Im trying to show by looking at the 6 yard box how well spread out my front three are.
You should notice how much this has spread their back line out of position
You should see how much space this has created in the middle of the field that can be used
Because they failed to get enough pressure on my AMR he scored.
The movement of the f9 also meant one of their CB's was lost.

From the second half

View attachment 325925
This time while playing narrower look again at the 6 yard box to see their positioning
This means there is far less space to use
This time their defence has managed to stay very tight and well positioned
Because of the is my AML AND my ST are double marked
As you can see my AML took the shot but because he had a lot of pressure on him he missed.

That is why I prefer to play without sit Narrower I think they are better positioned to open the defence and to make more space for the ST and the Cm's. Plus having more time to shoot themselves

The game finished 7-0 I scored 4 in the first half. 1 from a CB and 3 from AMR
In the second half. 2 from AP 1 from AMR

Okay Conn and Intensa I have played a game. Where in the first half I played without sit narrower and the second half with sit narrower. This is what I want to show you.
Interesting

Will try new test to compare.

may be it's just psychological for me !!!
But it seems to be better with sit Narrow ;-)

Loaded a Burnley game now. going to save when season comes and deliver you resoutls from first 10 games with the Controll and attacking with new tweaks.

relegation here i come wohooo!!!!

PS! i dont know how anyone in theory can keep a team like Burnley in PL, their squad is awefull ><

Loaded a Burnley game now. going to save when season comes and deliver you resoutls from first 10 games with the Controll and attacking with new tweaks.

relegation here i come wohooo!!!!

PS! i dont know how anyone in theory can keep a team like Burnley in PL, their squad is awefull ><

Really good Challenge, and can give us really interesting information.

Back