ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Hi, im rather new, can i ask, are the Opposition instructions we setup from the Tactics menu kept from when we're at mathday ? I have setup the ones from the opening post, however when at OP during a game, they are always blank (no instructions)

Oh and one more thing.

I really think Christian should mention in the OP that you should assign your LB for left corners and your RB for right corners. This is by far the best corner set up but if someone assigns there Wingers as takes they lose the short ball and it is ruined.

yes i know, also revamped with the new update inc.

Lot is fixed.

let me clearify for all.

I have been using in my Sevilla save the ATTACK/High Pressure one, AAAAL the way up until we needed to tweak controll, wich i am now done tweaking until i talk to Christian tomorrow.

As for IF tweak, i will say that it is is optional, and it can be legit to use it, however you lose a lot of the rebound on far post on crosses, but maybe it makes up for it, im not sure. try it guys.

As for IF tweak, i will say that it is is optional, and it can be legit to use it, however you lose a lot of the rebound on far post on crosses, but maybe it makes up for it, im not sure. try it guys.

Yeah it would be a big leap to take it on straight away. I know that it has made a big difference for my team. I'm not entirely sure why. But for us to be able to say it is better we need it to be tested far more. I think I will stick to it and then when you release v12 I will do another comparison. Hopefully over users have seen my results and will also test it.

I also used high pressure in every game. Im surprised that two CWBs havent meant I have conceded more either. Perhaps attack just is the best form of defence. I would say keep it in mind and see if we receive more feedback on it.

Which opposition instructions do we use? ones in OP or your "rock solid" ones Conn?

I think The rock solid ones are the ones in the OP now? Since the v11 change?

I use Rock Solid. Works well for me and the hard tackling doesn't seem to be a problem.

Mr.Smith, i havent talked to Christian so not sure if OP has OI on, but i belive they do and that its exacly the same.

Try different stuff, i wish the best for you!

Been brilliant so far, played 13 competitive games, 13 wins. I do realise that I play with at strong team, but it's still a very good tactic! Mostly been using 10.0, with Conns ridiculous OI xD.

View attachment 326110

Can anyone answer the following question.

Setting the OP in the tactics screen (as the ones in the opening post). Matchday - go to game - when checking the OP they're all blank (clear). do i need to set them up each time manually?

Can anyone answer the following question.

Setting the OP in the tactics screen (as the ones in the opening post). Matchday - go to game - when checking the OP they're all blank (clear). do i need to set them up each time manually?

No they are already set click on the show positions and hey presto!!

When we revamp the op im going to make half of the first page with a picture showing the op and how it works.... sigh

First of all if you're sigh'ing my question, allow me to be abit confused. I have not directed my question towards you personally so i dont understand why you should feel any different than 20 minutes ago.

tyvm

Benelu, no dont worry man, its not you its the question, it keeps comming up altho i have explained it and otehrs have explained it a lot. im just tired, so dont worry, there is no silly questions, all questions are welcome :)

The counter 10.3V in the 11V pack is AWESOME. Just got promoted to Sky Bet League 1 with a team from Vanarama South Conference

I was predicted to finish 22th in Sky Bet League 2 and I managed to win the league mostly using the COUNTER tactic. Now I'm in Sky Bet League 1 predicted to finish 22th again and I'm 1st 5 wins from 5 games

I'm managing Lowestoft Town in the Conf North - my problem is the oi tweaks see me give away penalties and get red cards but if I switch them off, no one tackles and I concede anyway. At least I have a chance of a win/draw with 10 men if I don't concede so it seems I have to leave them on even though I'm conceding two penalties in some games and having a man sent off once in every two games. Sebastian, did you mean counter 11.3v i the 11v. You wrote 10.3v

I'm managing Lowestoft Town in the Conf North - my problem is the oi tweaks see me give away penalties and get red cards but if I switch them off, no one tackles and I concede anyway. At least I have a chance of a win/draw with 10 men if I don't concede so it seems I have to leave them on even though I'm conceding two penalties in some games and having a man sent off once in every two games. Sebastian, did you mean counter 11.3v i the 11v. You wrote 10.3v

Try taking off the hard tackling and leave everything else

YES! YES! YES! VERSIONS 12 ARE ALMOST READY!
Special thanks for those who deserve it, in OP.

I know, just FOUR games played but I am really confident about this. With loads of injuries, that's why the defense doesn't look good in the first game, haha (8-5). But two days later we played against a very good Arsenal FC and we drew. But it's not only about winning.. it's about playing a really good match and for 95% when playing a good match you're winning the game.

When it will be released?
As I don't have much time (my GF's birthday) I ask Conn to make a DROPP, CONTROL and COUNTER TACTIC for this version. After that he may post the tactics for a test. But.. don't PM him when the tactics come. It will be uploaded when possible.

Aston Villa, first season, no signings.
Played four games, I know, but I see a huge improving tactic.

View attachment 326041

MESSAGE TO
CONN. : YOU NEED TO IMPLEMENT THE LATEST STANDARD SITUATIONS I SEND YOU!

what version of this tactic would you guys recommend for league 2/1 I'm struggling ???

Back