ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Good work Mike!

The idea was tht with sit narrow the fullbacks/CWB will get more space for crosses, and with more players in the box it would lead to more goals.

But i can definetivly see that from open play its a bit different

has anybody tried this in Classic mode? which tactic would be prefered?

has anybody tried this in Classic mode? which tactic would be prefered?
Yeah, I have, and used IR. Used 10.0 for Home and 10.2 for Away for Millwall in the BPL in 2015/16 and are 9th and reached the final of the COC, which I lost 3-1 to Arsenal. A recommendation is that when you get halfway in the season, when you VS teams from 11th and lower, use "Play for big win". Normally works for me!

Ah okay so the right full back is now the same as the complete wing back on the left?

The counter one, at least for me .. predicted to finish 22th in league 2 and won the league and predicted to finish 22th in league 1 and currently i'm first after 9 games.

Also make you sure you have some good players in every area. All my players have about 2.5+ star current ability

Nice work Seb sounds like your doing a great a great job! Well Done. Which one is the counter one ? V??

why cant you mousescroll the set pices tabs? Like tacling box, hover over and set easy,hard,normal ?? stupid **** ><

Back