ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I play Footy manager to win, it is what I enjoy doing, I don't do the lower league challenges. I wanted to see how Barca would do with these tactics, I'm 24 games in. One draw, 23 wins. The best win just happened.

Amazing tactics.
View attachment 325880View attachment 325879

Last edited:
I play Footy manager to win, it is what I enjoy doing, I don't do the lower league challenges. I wanted to see how Barca would do with these tactics, I'm 24 games in. One draw, 23 wins. The best win just happened.

Amazing tactics.
file://localhost/Users/jgbsg/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202014-11-23%20at%2017.09.27.png
file://localhost/Users/jgbsg/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202014-11-23%20at%2017.10.37.png
Can't see your pics?

View attachment 325875

Burnley test Control version

All testing is done with quickpick, no transfers and assistant OI, not Rock Solid OI. No changes to set pices (aka its crapp)

TEST 1
View attachment 325874 View attachment 325873 View attachment 325872

Tested on this EPL10game run

- FB(S) both sides
- IF(a.) both sides crossing set to center
HB instead of Anchor man

+ Striker and AP preforming brilliantly
- conceding to much from rebounds

TEST 2

I know this is not the thread but for anyone using the latest version and find yourself in need for a MORE than decent Fullback/wingback even winger, suggest looking into loaning Simone Padoin from Juvetus or Cavanda from Lazio.

Especially Padoin is keeping my right defensive flank sooo tidy and his assists are top notch keep it mind he is 30 years old but has 3.5-4 star ability.

I read the whole topic and couldn't find an answer to my question. Conn, ChristianEriksen, how do you adjust when one of your defenders got a red card?

Version 11 all season with Conn's OI.

I play with Barcelone too, I have download version 11, but i have 4 tactics , 11.0 (PRESS), 11.1 (DROP), 11.2 (CONTROL) and 11.3 (COUNTER), Which version do you use ?
And Another question, where did you play Neymar, Suarez and Messi ? Neymar left IF, Suarez Right winger and Messi F9 ?
Thanks Mate

hi i have downloaded the version 11 but it not showing in my tactic section of the game am i doing something wrong i downloaded in the past never had an issue FMF File the type is that correct?

i changed it to .tac file now saying file can not be imported i am not sure what to do

Last edited:
The 10.3V in the 11V pack is the best one. I know the name is still showing up as 10.3

Answered before, but since its not on the last 5 pages i will answere it again.

First ask you're self what sounds logical?

Then read this

IF I GET REDCARDED ON DEFENDER WHO DO I SUB?

Sub striker, if you need goal sub ancor man

I play with Barcelone too, I have download version 11, but i have 4 tactics , 11.0 (PRESS), 11.1 (DROP), 11.2 (CONTROL) and 11.3 (COUNTER), Which version do you use ?
And Another question, where did you play Neymar, Suarez and Messi ? Neymar left IF, Suarez Right winger and Messi F9 ?
Thanks Mate

Ribery,

I don't even bother with the other three, the only one you really need for Barca is 11.0 (press).

Yep, Neymar IF, Suarez right and Messi up top.

Answered before, but since its not on the last 5 pages i will answere it again.

First ask you're self what sounds logical?

Then read this

IF I GET REDCARDED ON DEFENDER WHO DO I SUB?

Sub striker, if you need goal sub ancor man

I don't think you needed to quote me :P

Burnley test Control version
- FB(S) both sides
- IF(a.) both sides crossing set to center
HB instead of Anchor man

could you explain the reasons for this change?

I would be interested to know your views about these changes

Back