ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

How do i change a .rar file to fmf or tac ? :s
you don't convert. That is a zip file. You have to extract it and the files are located in there. Your computer should have a file extractor/archiver that came installed. If not, DL one.

For anyone interested here is the link to a tweaked version I have been using that makes use of CWB's a HB and two IF's.

It also contains some set piece changes and a change of crossing aim as well as other minor tweaks. I have found it to be very successful if anyone wants to use it you can find it below.

Make sure your LB takes left corners and your RB takes right corners

This is a spin off of the main tactic.

Feedback is appreciated.

--
This uses a high line. If you want a deep line change 'push higher' to 'drop deeper' and remove 'use offside trap'.

The link
View attachment 325849

Last edited:
One noob question , but .... How to make a screenshot of the game ,so i can post how my save with Lazio is going ,and ask for some help from you guys.

[/CENTER]

could you explain the reasons for this change?

I would be interested to know your views about these changes

@SuperMike had some interestign views on it, and said it worked well, but sas of now i ahve only tested it with controll version. TEST3 wil lbe normal setup with Wide play added.

@SuperMike had some interestign views on it, and said it worked well, but sas of now i ahve only tested it with controll version. TEST3 wil lbe normal setup with Wide play added.

So You've done TEST 2 ?

Can we have some news about it ?

PC : Simply >> Alt+F9
Go To \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\screenshots

or press F12, it automatic adds a screenshoot to D:\Steam\userdata\31039792\760\remote\295270\screenshots

then when you press "insert image" here, it wil lautomaticly find the folder and you're screenshoot :)

This is a spin off of the main tactic.

Feedback is appreciated.

--
This uses a high line. If you want a deep line change 'push higher' to 'drop deeper' and remove 'use offside trap'.

The link
View attachment 712930

my first post here, tried your tweak to the tactic so far seems impressive, I added stay on feet as CWB were making too many fouls and added work ball into box as IF were shooting from 25 yards on a few occasions will test further

The "work ball into box" is a must for increased quality of chances, but you miss out on a lot of goals from rebound. its better you add shoot less often on players with low longshoot, but however, my DLP scored 9 goals in 3 games with no work ball into box, and he had longshoot 10, fm logic huh ^^

Shortly, patience :) i dont play instant resoult so it's not, instant mr.intensa ;)

No problem ;)
You said something about Test 3 so, i tought you have finished preview test.

Will be patient

I implemented the Conn's OI's in tactics but when I start the game, there is no set of OI's. We must do it manually in each game?

No, it's always up. Just click show position on OI window before match.

View attachment 325831

Thanks for all the help.
So here it is. So far so good , but i can't stress enough how much injuries i had trough those matches. I had at least 3 players injured every match , and 1-2 major.
I use rock solid 11.0 ,and 11.1 when the opposition starts to play with long balls.
I use OI , only in away matches and when i play teams like Inter , Milan , Juve and Napoli.
I need some help tho. Knowing Lazio board(being their fan for more than 20 years) ,even if i win the Seria A ,they will give me at most 20mil. So i need some help founding players , or better off , knowing they work good for you.
So i need some help ,who to buy. I need AML , AMR ,and some quality defenders , but all i can give is 20mil. , so if you guys can help ...

P.S. Also look what i did to Juve and Milan - priceless !!! :)

Last edited:
Back