ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

View attachment 325820

Burnley test Control version

All testing is done with quickpick, no transfers and assistant OI, not Rock Solid OI. No changes to set pices (aka its crapp). Plug and play style.

TEST 1
View attachment 325826 View attachment 325825 View attachment 325824

Tested on EPL 10 game run

- FB(S) both sides
- IF(a.) both sides crossing set to center
HB instead of Anchor man

+ Striker and AP preforming brilliantly
- conceding to much from rebounds

TEST 2
View attachment 325823 View attachment 325822 View attachment 325821

- CWB on both sides
- IF(a.) both sides crossing set to centre
- Hb instead of Anchor man
- exploit flanks, play wider, clear ball to flanks.

+ Arfield is proven beast as AP
- less consistency
- better options avaible

TEST 3
Highlighted game
View attachment 325806View attachment 325805
View attachment 325738 View attachment 325737 View attachment 325736

- CWB ont he left, FB(s) on the right
- IF(a.) AML, W(s) AMR
- HB instead of Anchor
- Work Ball into box ticked (its controll right so we want possesion)

+Scott Arfield
+Very consistent, lots of good avr.
+3rd in PL with no transfer after 10 games ROFL!!!

- Struggles on awaygames vs great teams (got totaly dominated away to united and Everton)
but thats similare with all 3 tests and maybe natural with crapp team.
- Shitloads of injuries hempered my performance.

Conclusion: TEST 3 WINS!

Now i ahve all 3 tests saved on 3 different savegames so just let me know if you want something highlighted.

Last edited:
I take it that u mean don't use this test control version then conn :P

Nope, i use the attach high pressure only.
the reason for spamming control lately is by demand of community that want to win games playing controll instead of high pressure attack :p hehe, atleast i think that, ahrg my brain ><

my first post here, tried your tweak to the tactic so far seems impressive, I added stay on feet as CWB were making too many fouls and added work ball into box as IF were shooting from 25 yards on a few occasions will test further

Ill have a look at stay on feet.

I have played both with and without work ball into box.
I took it off because I was scoring so many longshots from my AP and DLP but if you can trust your ST to finish your chances when you create them then definitely use it. More of a preference thing.

NO , seriously... I hope they think to patch this game soon. EVERY single game i have at least 2 injuries. I can't play it anymore tonight , or else i will break something . I lost 1-3 to Inter earlier in the season ,because i got 6 !!!injuries trough the game !
Now leading 0-2 t Inter away , same thing 5 injuries and 1-2 , i manage to hold with 8 players on the field !!!

So to my previous post , if somebody can tell me who to buy for AML , AMR ,and some qual. defenders with a budget around 20mil it will be great ,and may be i will have somebody to replace my INJURIES :D

View attachment 325730 It was amazing season ....until this happened .. View attachment 325729

I don't know if it is from the match engine of the game , or something else . but juventus are 5 point clear ahead of me now , and they were trailing 8 points before this happened.
Conn Any suggestion what to make when i am not wining home/away , with rock solid tactic... What do you change?

It was amazing season ....until this happened ..

- Any drop in morale?
- Any Injuries?
- Anything slightly happend out of the usual?
- Did you dominate the games you lost?
- How did the opponent score?
- What players underperformed to cause this?
- What tactic is it?

So much more things i need to know than a screenshot.
for instance, can you tell me why Odd lost the cup final 0-2 today after performing so well this whole year in norwegian 1st division?

Get the joke ^^ hehe

Last edited:
Can I use a left foot player to Left IF, and a left player to Right Winger ?

- Any drop in morale?
- Any Injuries?
- Anything slightly happend out of the usual?
- Did you dominate the games you lost?
- How did the opponent score?
- What players underperformed to cause this?
- What tactic is it?

So much more things i need to know than a screenshot.
for instance, can you tell me why Odd lost the cup final 0-2 today after performing so well this whole year in norwegian 1st division?
Get the joke ^^ hehe
No drop in morale.
Injuries all the time ,every game .
Nothing unusual.
I dominate every single game i lost.
The opponents score from everything - corners , fouls , long balls , crosses , trough passes . THAT'S WHAT MAKE ME NERVOUS. I drop the defense - goal , i try push up - goal ....i mean WTF ?
Every single player underperformed ,like a team.
This is Rock solid tactic v11.0 , and v11.1(deap one) ,when i see that they get the better of my team with long balls behing my defense.
So any suggestions would be GREAT , because i just draw with rom(a) , after 5 CCC's and 18/10 shots at goal , to their 1/0 :(

Anyone want to run a test with the control version for me?

@CaNaRcHe

Dont panic, are you doing good teamtalks? keeping them assertive?

Never fall for the logic one, always tell players they play bad if they got 6.7 or lover rating.

So you conced from set pices? Focus on set pices on training for a few weeks. Thatswhat training is for, also the set pices is garbage so if you find something else please use it!
There will be new set pices for the new release fro mme and koen.

@CaNaRcHe

Dont panic, are you doing good teamtalks? keeping them assertive?

Never fall for the logic one, always tell players they play bad if they got 6.7 or lover rating.

So you conced from set pices? Focus on set pices on training for a few weeks. Thatswhat training is for, also the set pices is garbage so if you find something else please use it!
There will be new set pices for the new release fro mme and koen.
Thats the thing. I play FM since FM2005 , so i am use to conceding from corners . But the weird thing is that i concede from long balls ,and cross/trough pass in a same game. I go 1-0 down ,and 2 cc against me with long balls , than i drop my defence with rock solid v11.1 ,and concede 2 more goals. In my training i train the both tactics ,so they r fluid by now , but still concede like **** :(
When u r 0-0 or 0-1 down ,what do you do to turn the game around ? Do you go to overload or be mo expressive ,or what ?:)

It just happens i started a Lazio save myself today with Mike's tweaks (i had already made a tactic with the last tweaks he posted hehe).

I am sitting 2nd with one point behind juventus and 8 matches to go. 31games - 21 wins 9 draws and 2 loses.

Transfers :

Diskerud free
odegaard 12k
Simone Padoin on loan - beast as cwb
bentaleb Loan (hardly played)
Kranevitter - 6.5m
balanta - 8m in installments
Kristoffer Ajer free
Fierro - Loan
Joel Campbell Loan (hardly plays)

Sold :
Biglia to Porto 7.5mil
Lulic to Hull 7 mil
Alvaro Gonzalez to WBA 2.7 mil
Dusan Basta to Inter 1.4mil
Cavanda to Torino 1.3 mil
Ederson to Botafogo 1mil winter transf
Ciano to Lorient 900k
Klose to Hertha 300k

I basically dropped all the dead wood with extremely high wages.

@ Canarche i dont know why you would AML and AMR you have two of the best players in Seria on the wings - Candreva and Keita.

Candreva is a beast for me 8.05 avg rating in 31 matches 15 g and 21 assists.
Keita is injured atm but had 10 goals and 8 assists in 21 games.

Parolo is an excellent MC on either positions.

I hope i can win the Seria A ill go finish my last games and report back

Just a small teaser i beat juventus 5-0 at home and drew 1-1 away. Beat roma 4-0 both legs - Napoli 4-1 , Milan 3-0 , Inter 3-0.

I basically beat all the top teams without any issues ^^

Cagliari have been giving me more headaches then anyone so far.

First of all, the .1 deep defence is ONLY for stop conceeding from balls behind the defence and should only be used towards that, not as a countermessure for otehr reasons you conceede.

I change nothing else but subbing players that underperform. What you are telling me is that you conceede from all kinds of things right? and you keep training tactic on all, there you go. Tactic training only focuses on the formation, and when its season and its fluid you dont want to use that at all, tahts a rookie mistake.

If you randomly conceded from poor positioning, train defencive positioning and voila.
If you struggle to score train attacking movement and voila.

Seems like you have trained tactic so long now that you neglected both attacking and defencive training.

A good rule of tumb is that when tactic is fluid or very close train team cohision if you bought players for a few weeks, then stick it on balance.
If you start to conceeded from set pices, train on defencive set pices.
if you want to score more from set pices, train on offencive set pices
if you concede a lot from open play, train defencive positioning
and so forth.

hope this helps

Just a small teaser i beat juventus 5-0 at home and drew 1-1 away. Beat roma 4-0 both legs - Napoli 4-1 , Milan 3-0 , Inter 3-0.

I basically beat all the top teams without any issues ^^

Cagliari have been giving me more headaches then anyone so far.

oh dat cagliari is a pain in the *******!

they always score against me and at one point Victor Ibarbo scored hattrick :/

Also @benelu, can you save at a point and play 10games with mikes tactic, then 10 with rock solid and print resoults?

thats more helpfull that anything else (if they are both fluid ofc)

Last edited:
I didn't buy/sell anyone. Ederson - no interest , lulic is very nice backup for Keita and FB. Everyone else you sell i try to sell ,and no interest was the response. So basicly i just bought one DL from palermo for 7mil ,and have no money :)
Keita is my IF(s) ,and Candreva W(s). They r beasts ,but they play 2 games ,and the third -injruy - 1-2months out , so felipe anderson and lulic had to step up. Then Marchetti - injured fo 4months , than De Frej for 3 months. So i'm badly hurting in players with class troughout the season ,but still manage do be 3 points behindJuventus ,and i have them in my next game ,but away :(

Back