ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Why buy for 7 Mil from Palermo when you have Stefan Radu in the team ? and Pereinha.

I sold Lulic because he's not worth 3 mil, rather alone the 7 mil i got from Hull.

I think you are overstepping your training and players get injured in training or because of poor Match Condition( could be).

Take a look at training imo

Just a small teaser i beat juventus 5-0 at home and drew 1-1 away. Beat roma 4-0 both legs - Napoli 4-1 , Milan 3-0 , Inter 3-0.

I basically beat all the top teams without any issues ^^

Cagliari have been giving me more headaches then anyone so far.

View attachment 325684
Juve and Milan - EASY.
I don't have a problem with that . I have the problem that when everything was going well it fell apart without any reason.

Conn i don't train tactics. I train att. movement all season.
I was reffering to that i have these two tactics in my 2 spots to get fluid. So they train deep and push up tactic.
Whit the background i have with this game ,i'm pretty sure that this happens from the Match engine of the game.
Something else that i notice is when i'm 2-0 or 0-2 up the other team(no matter which) comes back in the match every time ,and most of the cases i get a 2-2 draw ot lose 3/4-2 ...
i hope for a patch in the upcoming weeks ,and get rid of those 2340982323 injuries per month

@ Conn

I cannot test two games tonight will see tomorrow. Just had a strange game that ended my 25 unbeaten run.

Min 21 my LB Stefan Radu got a red card - i subbed my F9 with Emre Can as LB.

Min 32 - Can gets a red card - subbed a CM for another LB.

Min 51 - Candreva's out with a thigh injury.

Min 90 i lost 3-0 away at AC Milan.

There goes my title dreams im afraid, Juventus look unbeatable as it is and 7 games to mount 5 points its kinda difficult since my fans and team is devastated by the last result and will have to tweak the tactics and team really well to win my next game away with Udinese. Though you never know what can happen :*

View attachment 713336
Juve and Milan - EASY.
I don't have a problem with that . I have the problem that when everything was going well it fell apart without any reason.

Conn i don't train tactics. I train att. movement all season.
I was reffering to that i have these two tactics in my 2 spots to get fluid. So they train deep and push up tactic.
Whit the background i have with this game ,i'm pretty sure that this happens from the Match engine of the game.
Something else that i notice is when i'm 2-0 or 0-2 up the other team(no matter which) comes back in the match every time ,and most of the cases i get a 2-2 draw ot lose 3/4-2 ...
i hope for a patch in the upcoming weeks ,and get rid of those 2340982323 injuries per month

There is your problem, you train attacking movement all season and that can backfire if your team has lower morale from losing or drawing games they should have won. Make sure to check what the *** MAN says you should train before each match and use it. I have used Def. Pos , Match tactics . Att movement - def set pieces all season, i changed them before each game depending on my next opponent.

Dont be afraid to tweak your training/tactics to suit YOUR needs

There is your problem, you train attacking movement all season and that can backfire if your team has lower morale from losing or drawing games they should have won. Make sure to check what the *** MAN says you should train before each match and use it. I have used Def. Pos , Match tactics . Att movement - def set pieces all season, i changed them before each game depending on my next opponent.

Dont be afraid to tweak your training/tactics to suit YOUR needs
But.... Its not making any logic.
Its my 32 game ,and i didn't change anything. Why i got 30+ games ,and than begun to fail with something that i got success with ? If it was my 10-14th game ,i get it , i have to change something. But in my 32.....still i have to beat juve away to get the tittle....
be back soon to tell you what happened

I love this game, i went top of the Seria A with 5 games left to be played.

Juventus drew 1-1 at Palermo and then lost at home to Roma 0-3.

go me!

Last edited:

Sure you can, can even use a goalkeeper there, but i dont think thats waht you are after :p

Read the instructions of Inside Forward, watch a few games and then decide if you want a left footed or right footed.

It also hugely depends on how good they are. a 5star left footed is better than a 3star right footed and vica versa.

R u a Lazio fan ,or just trying them on FM? Because i'm ultras Lazio since 20+ years , and this result comes like a avalanche of emotion for men , after losing to juve 3-0 at home in saturday

PLEASE HELP!! I don't think that my strikers is scoring enough.. I'm using the 10.2 control version, and the results are just great, but i hate that my striker doesn't score a lot. I play with Liverpool and using Sturridge in front. Will it effect my team if i play with an advanced striker for example??

Using 11.2 whole time, I have low team but still... Only tweaking tactic not set pieces.

sky-bet-league-2-stats-t.png

But.... Its not making any logic.
Its my 32 game ,and i didn't change anything. Why i got 30+ games ,and than begun to fail with something that i got success with ? If it was my 10-14th game ,i get it , i have to change something. But in my 32.....still i have to beat juve away to get the tittle....
be back soon to tell you what happened

Gratz on the Juve victory!

But what bene is saying is right.

Training attacking movement all season is not good. it takes focus away from otehr areas and over time you're players get worse and worse at other stuff like defencive positioning, thats why its always best to have it on balanced, and use assman tips as a sharpener before match.
If you dont feel you need to focus on a specific area, screw assman and leave it on balanced! but for gods sake no more attacking movement afk!

PLEASE HELP!! I don't think that my strikers is scoring enough.. I'm using the 10.2 control version, and the results are just great, but i hate that my striker doesn't score a lot. I play with Liverpool and using Sturridge in front. Will it effect my team if i play with an advanced striker for example??

Try to change his PI a bit. roaming may suit some not all players, and sometimes a striker needs a small change to find his way back :)

@madnessapa
The Set pices we have as standard is shait, google something better.

Not really a Lazio fan :P i just wanted to play them since i knew they have a solid team with good cover in all departments and very decent staff members in almost all departments.(like all italy ) :)

Try to change his PI a bit. roaming may suit some not all players, and sometimes a striker needs a small change to find his way back :)

@madnessapa
The Set pices we have as standard is shait, google something better.
Thanks, i'll give it a try! :) but do you think i can play him as advanced instead of f9 fx?

HahaHa. I will try that next season. Just beat Empoli 5-1 at home. And i'm calling it a night. So tomorrow i will post what happened in the end of the season.
Just one more request. Please tell me a good AML , AMR and F9 to buy for around 20mil euros , because i'm lacking at those positions when someone gets injured ,and Djordjevic is not the best f9 you want in your team , altho he is performing nicely for now , but i need more call upfront.

@Benelu i hope you get Scudetto and celebrate with me . Somewhat a double :)

Im in the Final of the TIM Cup vs.. you know it, Juvetus :P

Right now im one point ahead and two matches left , looking strong for the Championship win!

You dont need any other AML/AMR imo, if you really want to waste 20 mil, buy Memphis Depay, BUT that means either dropping Keita or Candreva, cus Depay will not settle for a rotation/backup role.

Victor Ibarbo is also worth looking at, Manolo Gabiadini should be very cheap like 3.5 mil to each Doria and Juventus
OR go for under 20 players like Savitsky? Luka Jovic, Kennedy, Carlos FIerro, Gabriel Barbosa .

Last edited:
Thanks, i'll give it a try! :) but do you think i can play him as advanced instead of f9 fx?

U can try but i think every striker has a poor spell at goals. I have same problem, even when i had carlos Bacca at Benfica scoring over 50goals a season from F9 slot.

for people looking for players here is my "must get list"

- Ødegård 80k AP
- Savitsky 22k IF/AML
- Memphis 20m IF/AML
- Veton Berisha (good rotation or medium teams) 500k CF/F9
- Ajer (pa -9 i think) avaible for like 12k DM/CM

Back