ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Hi , i'm doing really well with Anderlecht with v11(press) but my main striker Mitrovic didnt score in 11 games as false nine . i'm tired of his non-performing , tried him as targetman support too ( his natural best role ) but even worse .... what role would be solution for this problem ? does it need to be a support role to keep the tacticflow on . ? Would be nice to hear your advice .

Hi , i'm doing really well with Anderlecht with v11(press) but my main striker Mitrovic didnt score in 11 games as false nine . i'm tired of his non-performing , tried him as targetman support too ( his natural best role ) but even worse .... what role would be solution for this problem ? does it need to be a support role to keep the tacticflow on . ? Would be nice to hear your advice .

Change PI OR Change crossing on the AML and AMR. WAtch some games, do the crosses come to short? to long?

its fixable, promise :)

Just finished the season using V10/.1 with tweaked roles at LB and AML. Went on about a 3 month streak where we were hitting 4+ goals past everyone home and away. Only lost two matches in all comps the entire season (CL QF 1st leg & CL SF 1st leg).

e7efbeef1610c5a9c12e2fbb2dfceb4b.png

bf784884b3bbffe233776d713d20ec7c.png

eda0d914306af567383919f5d26eb732.png

Using a tweaked version of v8 Attacking with Near Post crossing added to full backs and wingers and changes to the Centre Midfielders.

League table and latest result:

View attachment 706216
View attachment 706213

Note: the right centre midfielder has Shoots Less Often removed because my current player there has long shots of 16 so he is allowed to use it. He has 15 goals and 21 assists in 26 games with average rating of 8.95. (He is Iain Cuevas in the match above)

Note II: Physical attributes are essential for the centre midfielders (pace, stamina, agility etc). I've 5 CMs and the only ones struggling are the technical players with poor physical attributes.

I downloaded this tactic when it was first posted and kept it in my folder of various tactics to test and somehow managed to lose track of it. As of yet I have been unable to create my own tactic or find a tactic I like online, and after looking through my downloaded tactic folder I decided to just start giving the various downloads a try. I have to say that so far since using this tweak I've been smashing teams left, right and centre! I'm managing Man Utd and I'm in my first season so I haven't had a chance to test this out against the Bayern, Barca, Madrid, Juve etc. but I have come up against the likes of Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and beaten them convincingly.

Think this tweak just got lost among the hundreds of posts in this thread but it's really good for me! The striker bangs in goals, the rcm chips in with amazing long shots, and your wingers rack up assists. So far in the prem I've played 23, won 20 and drawn 3!!!

Just one question to the author, did you stop using this and change to your control v2 because the new tactic was better or did you just change to a weaker team and couldn't play with the attacking mentality? Not sure whether i should change to your newer tweak or stick to this :) Also cheers for a great tweak :)

Just tried this tactic with My underwhelming Milan side. (I mean, Muntari and Alex as starter?!? You've got to be kidding me)
Fast forward to 6 matches, 5 W and 1 D (the draw came from away at lazio, and i'm down at 10 men)
So far, so good. Lucas romero (my only big buy alongside Darmian), absolutely killing it at DMC, while Menez at AMR and Giovinco at ST providing a very agile attacking lineup.
The only downside is El-Shaarawy seems not suited at AML, idk maybe i've to change his role into something else (any suggestions?)
Overall, good tactic! Kudos to Conn and CE!

I'm using 4-3-3 10.0 Press mainly btw, such a good tactic

Last edited:
Im in the Final of the TIM Cup vs.. you know it, Juvetus :P

Right now im one point ahead and two matches left , looking strong for the Championship win!

You dont need any other AML/AMR imo, if you really want to waste 20 mil, buy Memphis Depay, BUT that means either dropping Keita or Candreva, cus Depay will not settle for a rotation/backup role.

Victor Ibarbo is also worth looking at, Manolo Gabiadini should be very cheap like 3.5 mil to each Doria and Juventus
OR go for under 20 players like Savitsky? Luka Jovic, Kennedy, Carlos FIerro, Gabriel Barbosa .
Who is your F9 , Djordjevic ? He begun nicely for me 12 matches 13 goals ,and now 34 matches 20 goals. So he is inconsistent. I look at Simone Zaza , to buy for that position , but still , i don't know what "surprise" will the board have for me at the start of the new season , and still have 4 more games to go. I hope i win seria A , because i got knockout of the Cup by Verona , because i played mostly the reservs in cup matches.

Been testing a DLP instead of the Anchorman and seem to be getting better results with him. Briefly tried Ball playing defenders but didnt see much difference in ratings/clean sheat ratios.

Lastly, tried low crosses in instructions, and seem to prefer that, striker seems to get more goals.

whats the difference between v11 and v10 which worked wonders for many? :P im just curious to why we got a new update again

Edit: Oh and Conn are you testing a V12 now or is it V11?

Last edited:
Can someone help me with my career with ajax? I tried all the version v 10 and I still do not know what tactics best suited ajax in the league? 10.0, 10.1, 10.2?

Koen, when are u going to put the links in the OP.. the older versions i mean
I don't have them all any more, and they are asking me about it :)

Can someone help me with my career with ajax? I tried all the version v 10 and I still do not know what tactics best suited ajax in the league? 10.0, 10.1, 10.2?

I'm playing with Feyenoord and jusing the V8, proberly also good for Ajax

Who is your F9 , Djordjevic ? He begun nicely for me 12 matches 13 goals ,and now 34 matches 20 goals. So he is inconsistent. I look at Simone Zaza , to buy for that position , but still , i don't know what "surprise" will the board have for me at the start of the new season , and still have 4 more games to go. I hope i win seria A , because i got knockout of the Cup by Verona , because i played mostly the reservs in cup matches.

Yeah Djordjevic is my main striker finished with 34 games and 24 goals top goalscorer, Fierro is back-up but hardly plays as Djordjevic is such a beast.
Excuse me.. but.. WHAT? 20 GOALS IN 34 MATCHES IS INCONSISTENT? I think your expecting too much from some 3 star striker like Djordjevic to score for a F9 position, 20 goals is perfectly fine imo when the IF's are over 10-12 themself.

I finished 2nd with only one point different because i drew last game of the season at Atalanta 1-1. but won the Tim Cup beating Juve at penalties after i was leading 3-0 at half time my GK decided to gift one goal and a penalty to Tevez.

Im going to post my transfers for the 2nd season but spoiler alert.. i broke the transfer income for Lazio :)

Not really a Lazio fan :P i just wanted to play them since i knew they have a solid team with good cover in all departments and very decent staff members in almost all departments.(like all italy ) :)

Very bad team you chose, change it whilst in time !! :)

First of all; Amazing tactic!!

Been using this with Odd in Norwegian Premiership for 3 years now, and I have 3 titles!! Maybe not that impressing, cause I have a good team compared to the other norwegian teams. But: My second year I did not even qualify for group stages in CL. This year I came to the group stage. Played 2 matches now:

Liverpool - Odd 0-2
Odd - Dortmund 1-0

Amazing! Thank you!

Transfers Lazio 2nd season :

Danny Ings free
Jon Flanagan free
Carlos Fierro free
Terrence Kongolo 8mil
Pione Sisto 3.2 mil BARGAIN
Nicola Leali free ( could have gotten Sergio Romero too but way too high wages)
Martins Indi - 14.5 mil in installments
Sergio Canales - 10.5mil
Obiang - 11.5 mil in installments
Van Ginkel Loan
Zaha - Loan
D'ambrosio - 2.1 mil
Jose Angel 2.3 mil
Masilela - 1.3mil
Krychowiak - 7.5 mil
Podolski - Loan
THE STAR : El Shaarawy 30 mil

Unfortunately i had to sell my best players since all the oil money ******** bid for them :(

Stefan Radu to Man City 14 mil.
De Vrij to Chelsea 31 mil (ManUtd and ManCity both bid 31 mil as well he choose CHelsea :O)
Keita Balde - to effing PSG 30 mil
Djordjevic - 9 mil to effing Arsenal
Diskerud - 3 mil OM
Brayan Perea - 2.9 mil PSV
Marchetti - Chievo 1 mil

Id say i bought some decent substitutes for the players i had to sell apart for my left wing where stefan radu is gonna be hard to replace atleast this season anyway but will see how Jose Angel does.

I just looked to get some depth for my squad as i will play in the CL and gonna need to rotate alot.
My only fear atm is Canales he's got 14 for Injury Prone, i pray he wont be injured half the season :/

Last edited:
Reverting back to V10, as with V11 my team isn't nearly as dangerous attacking so it seems.

Hope it gets better with V12.

Reverting back to V10, as with V11 my team isn't nearly as dangerous attacking so it seems.

Hope it gets better with V12.

i am looking well at version 11 myself since v10 worked wonders. And to be honest if you already used the v10 with the complete wingback, dlp and IF (att) i dont know if it add anything else. Although i saw one difference i would like to ask.
In v10.0 with the latest tweaks both complete wingback are to be set to CWB (Attack) but in v11.0 i see only the left as CWB (att) and the right one is still a Fullback (support). Appart from this i see no other difference from a tweaked v10 to this latest v11.

Is the OI (made by conn) in the OP made for V11 or can it be used to V10 aswell?

Back