ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Ok i get a lot of questions to why we have different setups on the backline in the versions.
here is why.

To improve the tactic im looking at say rightside were the winger is, he will stay mostly wide so need to figure out what fullback suits best. not only by positioning, but also taking into consideration number of crosses total. With the RFB on support he does not get in the way of the winger as much, but CWB is totaly legit if you got a good enough one and the winger has cut inside as ppm. Just make sure that you wount have two players ontop of eachother.

We also need to release small changes to monitore the feedback from the community, becasue even tho i plya about 14 hours a day there is no way i can test everything.

For those that ask, the Attack with high pressure is my fav, im using control now becasue imtesting tweaks for it.

Any testers for the new control can pm me and i will consider handing out the tactic if you provide me feedback.

Burnley test of latest control tweak, anyone managed to do better?
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...9480-christianeriksen-beautiful-play-209.html

Sevilla test of latest control tweak.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...aneriksen-beautiful-play-190.html#post2366608

Also, why dont Burnley get relegated before the season starts?
i mean their team, transferbudget and wages are consistent with a mediocre Championship team if you look away from Arfield and Ings >< Cant buy any players, get Ings injured and say Trippier or Arfield and you basicly rock a Blue square team in PL ><

Last edited:
My first season with Ajax.

Been using V11.0 Press the entire season.

We ended up 1st in our CL group in front of Bayern and Juventus with 14 points (2 draws against Bayern), but were knocked out in the next round by Dortmund.

We have won the Dutch Super Cup, the domestic cup and the league. Performed way above expectations.

Our main AML (IFa) Zakaria Bakkali has been injured for 3+ months. So did Richairo Zivkovic. :(

Milik got himself a transfer after performing well when Richairo was injured. Right after a perfect 10 performance scoring 5 goals in a league match. ;)

Might try it with PSV and Feyenoord as well, just to see what happens. :)

League:
View attachment 325637

Average ratings:
View attachment 325639

Star performer. (CM, APa)
View attachment 325638

Last edited:
Is there a way to make the inside forward score more?

I'm using this tactic V11, with Real Madrid and I feel Ronaldo could score much more.

You know what player you never see being mentioned in this thread... Christian Eriksen. :D

Hi, just found my old account to reply to this, i never posted in this site if i rememeber but i HAD to after using your tactic for weeks.
I'm using the v10, and let me tell you this is the best tactic i've used in football manager , and i play since 2006. By "best-tactic" i don't mean point record, goal record (even if i'm not far from my record) , but i mean it's really smooth, i'm not frustrated when i see my players they always do the right things (even if sometimes i draw against low teams, but the game is coded like this u can't win every single game)

So i play with Juventus, my favorite team and the team i play with in every single FM.
First season, i sell Llorente for 35M€ cause i don't see him as a good F9 in the tactic. And i sell Bonucci for 26M€ to Barcelona cause i hate him in real life.
I chose to buy only 2 players with all my money: Sterling 56M€ and Depay 18M€

And i won everything, champions league, winning 7-1 and 1-5 in group stages against dortmund as a little example, Serie A, smashing AC Milan 9-0 (not even joking) , Cup , Supercoppa Europe + Italy at start of the season after.

All this to say : THANK YOU. Your tactic is perfect i don't know why there is a V11 and V12 cause i don't know how it could work better than that. You should try to start making new formations

Edit : I of course stopped after the 5 title first season, and i'm in a new game with Juventus still, sold Llorente Bonucci, bought Lamela only, and i will play more with my young players and adapting them to some positions they are not good to.

Last edited:
My first season with Ajax.

Been using V11.0 Press the entire season.

We ended up 1st in our CL group in front of Bayern and Juventus with 14 points (2 draws against Bayern), but were knocked out in the next round by Dortmund.

We have won the Dutch Super Cup, the domestic cup and the league. Performed way above expectations.

Our main AML (IFa) Zakaria Bakkali has been injured for 3+ months. So did Richairo Zivkovic. :(

Milik got himself a transfer after performing well when Richairo was injured. Right after a perfect 10 performance scoring 5 goals in a league match. ;)

Might try it with PSV and Feyenoord as well, just to see what happens. :)

League:
View attachment 713447

Average ratings:
View attachment 713444

Star performer. (CM, APa)
View attachment 713445

Nice results :)

But where is Schöhne`?????

Yeah. Bad choice , and yours is great !!! A team born in the suburbs of a great city(Rome) ,and bow down to the Communist star.
Nice choice, you gypsy !
bow down to the comunist star??? The only gypsy is your president !! Lotito uno di noi !!!

Hmmm,I think you two are in wrong page-this is a FM 15 tactic share website-NOT Rome derby forum...

We all love a bit of banter but if goes to insults I think it's too much-or is it something wrong with me ? ;)

No indeed, because otherwise me and koen have to "fight" who's better Feyenoord(of course) or Ajax :P

you can stop that fight right away, everyone know Twente is the number one club in holland!

Lazio 2nd season Played 9 won 8 drew 1.

Most impressive performers -
Krychowiak - scores from corners like a boss already 5 goals.
Danny Ings- scores a goal/game so far.
Jon Flanagan - this guy is so consistent it hurts, avg 8.10 in 9 games, hardly anyone goes past him.
Bruno Martins Indi - If De Vrij went for 31 mil this guy should easily be worth just as much very consistent.
Marco van Ginkel - very good this season start, my coaching team is very impressed by him. Canales as expected gets injured or has below par condition to play, but he whines about not being a first team regular. Worst transfer ive done in a while, his injury prone is 15 :(
Jose Angel is doing a decent job not excelling or anything.
the BIG SURPRISE is Pione Sisto the 20year old South African he is soo good at cutting inside he is keeping El Shaawy benched, he scored a hattrick on his debut against Barcelona at Nou Camp, ended up 3-3 after Messi decided to make Balanta cry a few times and scored a hattrick also.

Back