ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Im trying to finish the first e season with Burnley here tweaking through it to test stuff, holding 7th in PL still, with only Diskerud as reinforcement. got a realy bad spell after Ings and Scotty got injured and i struggled to realy hard, but its gettign there. a few bad h/t teamtalks testing that aswell, but meh

Is there any way to set the OI so that you dont have to do it before every game?

It's really nice to see so many people share their experience with this tactic.
Thx a lot to Christian, Conn and everyone who give some interesting information.

But... (Yes, of Course...) I feel that everyone finds happiness by his little arrangements (V8 or V10 or V11 and God use V12 now ;-) )
For example, i've used V11 Press with own Tweak and results are pretty Good (4 or 5 goals by match)
My results, and i'm pretty sure about that, will not be the same for someone else....

Maybe, we just have to say that we have found a way to become real (FM) manager no ?
Just playing together and share experience

Thx To Christian

Change PI OR Change crossing on the AML and AMR. WAtch some games, do the crosses come to short? to long?

its fixable, promise :)

ok but what would be your suggestion for crossing ? i saw the if & winger didnt have crossing duties in 11.0 . Will try change the backs crossing from near post to targetman instead . and where should my if be crossing from ? peace

Sw33z what do you mean??

The crossing is there by default, you cant tell a player never to cross, you cna only instruct him HOw you want him to cross and from were.

Im using whipped crosses for ings, and low crosses when hes injured and i have marvin on the field.

The settings werther it be near post, centre or far post has yet to be proven what works best.

and yes im using the new controll further tweaking it, currently 6th in EPL.

season is over, and i told the lads to get rested because i want a respectable finish next season, and they are ****** becasue they think they can qualify for CL hahahahaaa Update underneat from season

Last edited:
Sw33z what do you mean??

The crossing is there by default, you cant tell a player never to cross, you cna only instruct him HOw you want him to cross and from were.

Im using whipped crosses for ings, and low crosses when hes injured and i have marvin on the field.

The settings werther it be near post, centre or far post has yet to be proven what works best.

and yes im using the new controll further tweaking it, currently 6th in EPL.

season is over, and i told the lads to get rested because i want a respectable finish next season, and they are ****** becasue they think they can qualify for CL hahahahaaa Update underneat from season

I meant : maybe change cross from & cross aim for if&winger . but i won't touch it .
Just trying to find a way to get Mitrovic to score some goals : i will test crossing aim to targetman with my backs . Maybe try roam from position for SC also but don't know if thats a good plan for a targetman . As false nine Mitrovic is worthless . peace ;)

@Conn @Koen V10 was pretty good but V11 is FCKING AMAZING!!

going to upload some screenshot to show how Reus, Jese, Morata & Volland are destroying anyone (H)(H)(H)

Conn,

are you using 5 back players because you played with Burnley or you feel it's the way to play FM ?

@Conn @Koen V10 was pretty good but V11 is FCKING AMAZING!!

going to upload some screenshot to show how Reus, Jese, Morata & Volland are destroying anyone (H)(H)(H)

Same here ( appart of my Mitrovic problem but i'm getting there slowly) . this is1st season without Mitrovic & only loaned Boyata , Safari & Coric View attachment 325525

Conn,

are you using 5 back players because you played with Burnley or you feel it's the way to play FM ?

Well we had seen the tactic attempt to become more secure with the Anchorman to Half back change, and while playing with a test save I lost my only good HB to injury.

So I began to look at heat maps and noticed the HB was only just in front of the back line. So because I had another good CB I added a 5th CB and made him a ball playing CB so he would act more like a DM and then I added 'Stopper' so that he would move forward in front of the 2 cb's.

I compared average position maps and found they were playing in a very similar position and making a similar amount of passes. While at the same time I was conceding less goals. With attacking fullbacks each move has 7 forward and 3 back where as before it was only 2 back.

It turned out the results got a lot better for me. And I suggested it to Conn. He then took it and tested further and has chosen to go with it as well.

I dont think it hurts the attacking play.

Well we had seen the tactic attempt to become more secure with the Anchorman to Half back change, and while playing with a test save I lost my only good HB to injury.

So I began to look at heat maps and noticed the HB was only just in front of the back line. So because I had another good CB I added a 5th CB and made him a ball playing CB so he would act more like a DM and then I added 'Stopper' so that he would move forward in front of the 2 cb's.

I compared average position maps and found they were playing in a very similar position and making a similar amount of passes. While at the same time I was conceding less goals. With attacking fullbacks each move has 7 forward and 3 back where as before it was only 2 back.

It turned out the results got a lot better for me. And I suggested it to Conn. He then took it and tested further and has chosen to go with it as well.

I dont think it hurts the attacking play.

Great, Thx Mike

Back