ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

View attachment 325521
Mitrovic is on fire ! :p
both backs now cross to targetman & striker is set to targetman support to suit Mitrovic' demands . using it for the press version & control version (v11) . counter i keep false nine and play with a faster striker .

Because the way other teams view your team may have changed or you have made too many changes and your team has lost its familiarity. The main thing to do is check that your playing the right d-line for how you are played against. If the goals dry up change a couple of things. Go wider? Play with more possession? Chance your luck with more shots?

I was going to go to bed ,as i was fed up from work. But something inside me screamed "WIN THAT SCUDETTO" and go to sleep ,u have work tomorrow :) So i will play my last 3 games ,and give feedback on my season with Lazio.

@Benelu Nice transfers. Looking good transfer with that striker from Barnsly. I have 3 games , to win the ultimate price ! And i managed to get Zaza and Shkodran Mustafi for the next season ,because i get reward with 25mil euro (Just another sign ,that this game has nothing to do with reality ). So i'm looking for the tittle ,and some fresh money ,i need a new adv. playmaker as Mauri gets old ,and inconsistent .

I am trying this with Arsenal.

I have made a few tweaks to change it to a 4-2-3-1 to take the most of Ozil (I also bought Quintero to backup).
Also i don´t have any good DM, only W. Carvalho but is too soon for him and is weaker than Ramsey/Wilshere.

So far so good, made 1 game against C. Palace at home and won 2-0 with beautiful and solid play. Very good improvements comparing with my tactic.

The only problem I am facing is to take the most of A. Sanchez, cuz i want to play him upfront but I have no idea what role should i use...

Will the false 9 work with AMC behind him???

Best Regards.

Will continue to play and then i post some results... ;)

ohhhh and thanks for brilliant work (i can see that because the massive amount of views you have) :D

I am trying this with Arsenal.

Will the false 9 work with AMC behind him???

Best Regards.

Will continue to play and then i post some results... ;)

ohhhh and thanks for brilliant work (i can see that because the massive amount of views you have) :D

First i want to say thank you for the kind words.
Me and Christian appriciate that our effort is aknowledged, and this gis asoline on the fire moving forward developing this beauty.

Now to you're question.

You know, i have played FM now the past week every day for 12-16 hours (im not currently working fulltime), and there is so many things to test. you cant just play 1 game to figure out if it works. That particulare tweak i have not tried, but if i put it on the list i think i will have an answere in january :p

PLEASE (EVERYONE), if you wonder about something, test it for us and give us feedback. We appriciate your're support a lot, but we cannot possibly test everything fast enough.

For now the control seems developed, and i dotn see many changes to the attacking ones.

So wahts comming next?

Control, Counter, Two attacking ones WITH notes for tweaks that we know work and that can help turn the games if you struggle to get foothold.
I will also write a teamtalk guide to be included, and from there i think maybe, just maybe in the next project you will se a formation with two strikers up front (If i get my way :p)

im off to bed, but see you guys tomorrow!

View attachment 325486

First i want to say thank you for the kind words.
Me and Christian appriciate that our effort is aknowledged, and this gis asoline on the fire moving forward developing this beauty.

Now to you're question.

You know, i have played FM now the past week every day for 12-16 hours (im not currently working fulltime), and there is so many things to test. you cant just play 1 game to figure out if it works. That particulare tweak i have not tried, but if i put it on the list i think i will have an answere in january :p

PLEASE (EVERYONE), if you wonder about something, test it for us and give us feedback. We appriciate your're support a lot, but we cannot possibly test everything fast enough.

For now the control seems developed, and i dotn see many changes to the attacking ones.

So wahts comming next?

Control, Counter, Two attacking ones WITH notes for tweaks that we know work and that can help turn the games if you struggle to get foothold.
I will also write a teamtalk guide to be included, and from there i think maybe, just maybe in the next project you will se a formation with two strikers up front (If i get my way :p)

im off to bed, but see you guys tomorrow!

View attachment 713789

I've been wanting to test v12 for you guys but I have not seen a DL link for it. So, figured it wasn't being offered to test.

hey @canarche , what tactics did u use? like counter for hard games?
I hate defensive football. So i use Rock solid v11.0 ,and v11.1 !! I use 11.1 when playing teams like chievo , empoli , casena ...i mean weak teams ,because 11.1 is with deeper defense ,and that is what keeps me save from stupid goals , like the keeper swings it forward i somehow their striker gets it infront of my GK...
So to sum up. When play against big teams (Inter, Milan , Rom(a) , Napoli , Juve and Fiorentina) use 11.0 to push higher up so they can't play their passing game ,and when you r in the lead ,say at 60-65min of that game , drop deeper , because they start to get the ball forward with long tries .
And when play against weaker teams (Empoli , Casena ,Chievo , Verona, Cagliari etc.) play with v11.1 to drop deeper and be safe from long balls behind your defense.
Keep note ,that if you try this tactics your defenders MUST HAVE goot Acceleration , pace ,strength and stamina , because they will have to push forward (v11.0) with strength and drop deeper with speed(v11.1)
Hope I was helpfull .. :)

Has anyone had better results with a poacher rather than a false 9? or does that leave midfield a bit more open?

either way in all my time of playing footy manager, the tactics and the effort you guys have put in are second to none!!

Thanks so much for your times and effort

View attachment 325471This is it. I'm going to bed now. My season and the transfer window after it WAS AMAZING !!! Thanks to your tactics i made my day a little better , in the end ,that's what really matters :)

any news as to the v12 release date/time? :D Im loving v10 by the way! V11 doesnt seem to click but 10 is amazing for me! Thank you!

emm guys, i need to know can i add multiple (diff) tactics in other slots (like previous FMs which hv 3 slots).. If yes, how ??

emm guys, i need to know can i add multiple (diff) tactics in other slots (like previous FMs which hv 3 slots).. If yes, how ??

Yes. Once you select your first tactic, a drop drop will be created next to it to then add another tactic. Once you add the 2nd one, a 3rd drop down will then appear

Sorry, I don't have much time to answer all those questions or be online on this forum. But when I have some time I will be tweaking the Versions 10 and upload as fast as I can. ;)

Back