ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Been playing the V9's on my Livorno save. Got promoted first season winning the title (which was a little expected). But now I'm 9 games in my 2nd season in Serie A and am playing really well. Currently 4th in the league with a draw against Roma and win against AC Milan and only 2 losses. I have made improvements to the squad as you do but no one amazing but more who would fit into the formation rather than best overall players. The counter and attacking tactics are the ones I use most and they are spot on (9/10 times). Will keep you updated on where I finish.

How can you tell if the opponent is playing long ball?

Look in the OP.

But when your scout tells you about NeXT oppenent. Then in the bottom right, they show where they score goals. Green is when they score, and red is where the other teams scores at them.

The teams invovled in FM15 are pretty much close to reality ,so teams like Verona , Chievo , Empoli , Cagliari (italy) ; Celta , Getafe , Eibar , Levante (Spain) ; Hertna , Freiburg , Paderborn (Germany) ...are bound to play with long balls against you. And its 100% for sure when you r with big team in that country.

I made it in the third season :)

Best players : Carrasco amazing at the left , Nicolas have no words for this striker , Halilovic 7,86 with only 7 goals and 5 *** :)

Last edited:
how do i find d/l link?
where is training?

How do i wipe my own ****????

I made it in the third season :) http://postimg.org/image/km4nps243/

Best players : Carrasco amazing at the left , Nicolas have no words for this striker , Halilovic 7,86 with only 7 goals and 5 *** :)

http://postimg.org/image/or3ki7nil/

http://postimg.org/image/8lmvttfav/

http://postimg.org/image/5r7dklag7/

http://postimg.org/image/5mt957ymn/

Can u show how many times did u save your game? I dont belive that u buy player from monaco to watford without any cheat. And tielemans? Halilovic?

Sad sad sad. Its impossible to that wighout cheating....

Can u show how many times did u save your game? I dont belive that u buy player from monaco to watford without any cheat. And tielemans? Halilovic?

Sad sad sad. Its impossible to that wighout cheating....

3rd season lol

So what? He won almost evrything with watfor in 3 sesons? U rlly belive in that?

Why couldn't it be done? If he's smart enough with profits/finances etc. He could afford them if playing in the BPL?

yep, he probably bought some young good players on the 2nd season and some more quality on the 3rd season

All hinges on what his budget was for the Premier League. If he got £30m+ it's possible, very very unlikely, but possible.

Of course he got lucky that no one else had taken Tielemens.

But my God, I am 35 years has played since 1997 do you think I find pleasure in cheating my way through? I have better things to do than to post things that are not true. I have used Eriksen's and Conn's tweak with pleasure, now you can see that there is something cheating, I auto- save every month so it's just for you to figure it out and see , quit six first season and two second season, I can show you those pictures too!

But my God, I am 35 years has played since 1997 do you think I find pleasure in cheating my way through? I have better things to do than to post things that are not true. I have used Eriksen's and Conn's tweak with pleasure, now you can see that there is something cheating, I auto- save every month so it's just for you to figure it out and see , quit six first season and two second season, I can show you those pictures too!

Well done, good achievement.

EDIT: I also realise you won it in 2018, which makes it more than possible. I've done that countless times on other versions of FM, so again, well done

database changes has kind of killed you there, nice try.

yep, he probably bought some young good players on the 2nd season and some more quality on the 3rd season

thanks buddy, can say this that the club has also been acquired , new stadium on the input , I have 600 million to shop for , but I choose players without a contract since I'm economic and want to build a great team

It's time to change your underwear.

database changes has kind of killed you there, nice try.

haha now you have to comb your hair , it's sigames database 15.1.3 with huge database size, as the person before writing , do you think I have sat and 54,000 changes? oh my god ....

ye I've played with Watford on fm14 and some1 buys the club everytime, usually someone rich

Back