ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Can u show how many times did u save your game? I dont belive that u buy player from monaco to watford without any cheat. And tielemans? Halilovic?

Tielemans was cheap, and Halilovic I have borrowed now for 3 seasons, something more you want to know?

I just bought Tielemans to Newcastle 2nd season 5.75M euro, is that expensive?

Stop the arguing please.
I got Tielemans for Burnley aswell 2nd season, aswell as negotiating deals for Roberto Pereyra (vent to napoli), Lucas Romero (vent to real). It is all very possible, but what i find odd is that i can negotiate with pereyra and romero, sign tielemans and then Vegard Forren the norwegian CB refuse to talk to me becasue my club is not a big enough step up. hahahaha.

they need to patch a lot of stuff

ye I've played with Watford on fm14 and some1 buys the club everytime, usually someone rich

exactly , this time it was 3 persons from Puerto Rico with money, but I will be stingy when I get a lot of money , borrow and rather buy without a contract

dont mind the trolls well done

thx mate!

trolls do not write in this thread when it has already been proven that this tactic is magical for many clubs , go back a few threads as there are people who have won leagues more convinced than I , now i must go back to the game and get my underwear more yellow :), its time to win the CL !

I bought Lucas Romero on the 1st season to Newcastle and sold him on the 2nd season to Bayern for 55M

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

Im trying to write and it always gives me this!

I dont have urls and i dont have forbidden words!

Anyone knows why?

Hey all!

I want to say congratulations for this amazing tactics and thread!

I have PSG and I use the 10.2 control tactic which is awesome. In my first year I won the Ligue 1 and the CH L with almost the same squad. I was given 40m and I got Coutinho.
Now in the second season in the summer I was given 90mil which I spent all and bought some of the below players.
Now im in January transfer window and I was given 161mil euros!

My teams is this below. I would like some proposals for what players to buy with the new budget in order to fit in the 10.2 control tactic.

GK Sirigu and Aerola
DL Contreao and Digne
DC Marquinhos and Tiago Silva
DC David Luiz and Kyriakos Papadopoulos
DR Corchia and Aurier
DM Matuidi and Rabiot
CML Thiago and Verrati
CMR Coutinho and Tielemans
AML Bernard and Lavezzi
AMR Moura and Bahebeck
F9 Cavani and Barbossa

keep in mind that i already have 4 non EU players. so if you propose me a non eu player tell me which one i should sell from my current squad.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I use this tactic with Leverkusen. First season, i win the Bundesliga and the Champion's League (beat Real Madrid), this tactic looks very very strong, Son Heung Min is so terrible in inside forward, 28 games 17 goals and 19 assists
Thank you for your tactic

I took Berchem (a third division club in Belgium) in 5 seasons to the top of the first class with only Belgian young talented players, thanks to these tactics. Now, i wonder which preferred player moves i must learn to my youngsters (one-2's, long shots, ...)
I can imagine some of these will benefit the tactic , others will break them down. Anyone?

I'd say try " cuts inside" for inside fwd's and " try killer balls " for the dlp .
ps : who do you recommend as young belgian talents ? i find Ademoglu very nice but i'm only discovering fm15 since a few days.

I find it pretty amusing when people ask how they know if the opp plays long balls... I mean, if you play this game, I automatically assume you like/love football.. and you can't even see when a team plays with long ** balls?

why would you ask us what players to buy with PSG ? the answer is very simple, ANY player.

I find it pretty amusing when people ask how they know if the opp plays long balls... I mean, if you play this game, I automatically assume you like/love football.. and you can't even see when a team plays with long ** balls?

Can only agree with you, if you can not see when a team uses the long ball , then you should probably stick to Angry Birds

Back