ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Can u show how many times did u save your game? I dont belive that u buy player from monaco to watford without any cheat. And tielemans? Halilovic?

Tielemans was cheap, and Halilovic I have borrowed now for 3 seasons, something more you want to know?

Well i would like to see the transfer history, im very interested on how you signed Tielemans *cheap* as he goes for atleast 15 mil and they hardly allow installments. The tactic works great IF you have the right players

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by NoSignal
Can u show how many times did u save your game? I dont belive that u buy player from monaco to watford without any cheat. And tielemans? Halilovic?

Tielemans was cheap, and Halilovic I have borrowed now for 3 seasons, something more you want to know?

Well i would like to see the transfer history, im very interested on how you signed Tielemans *cheap* as he goes for atleast 15 mil and they hardly allow installments. The tactic works great IF you have the right players

85 million is cheap for the game's greatest talent, what do you want to know more :)

View attachment 325339

First season Nottingham Forest, only signed Jesse Lingard and Boyata beginning of season. Peruzzi signed during Jan transfer window. Finished 112 points!

Using version 11 PRESS, Conn's OI tweaks at the OP

AND

intensa's tweaks:
Right IF same existing instructions as left IF. Both sit narrower.
Right CWB same existing instructions as left CWB. Both cross far away.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by NoSignal

85 million is cheap for the game's greatest talent, what do you want to know more :)

I asked to see a transfer history for your club not for the player so the other "trolls" rest assured you did not use some trickery to get players to Watford from Anderlecht or Monaco. Please stop acting like you proved me wrong, so far all you did was just post some pointless information.

I am also very interested, that striker Nicolas where did you buy him from ?

Can anyone help me with this?

I want to try the v10 version with Ajax. What tactics of the v10 version you think is best for ajax? Wich players of the Ajax Squad Should I use with the v10 tactic?

Hopefully someone can help me with this. Thank You

Can anyone help me with this?

I want to try the v10 version with Ajax. What tactics of the v10 version you think is best for ajax? Wich players of the Ajax Squad Should I use with the v10 tactic?

Hopefully someone can help me with this. Thank You
Trial and error bud! That is the fun part. Try the different versions and see which one works best for your club. Try different players in different roles and see where they perform better. That is the fun part about the game. Takes a lot of thing away from it if you let someone else make your deicisions for you.

I asked to see a transfer history for your club not for the player so the other "trolls" rest assured you did not use some trickery to get players to Watford from Anderlecht or Monaco. Please stop acting like you proved me wrong, so far all you did was just post some pointless information.

I am also very interested, that striker Nicolas where did you buy him from ?

V.Guimaraes

I won't use version 11,12 etc: in 10 version Control i beat Ac Milan 5-0 for the Torpedo Moscow! I beat Wolfsbourg in 1/16 Ligue Europe, i go in first place in Russian Premier Divizion by the beginning of spring in fifth season! I only signing free agents all the time, because they don t give me normal money, but since I put OI from Conn, I can only lose if somebody to get red card, and I win against all other matches!

View attachment 714140

First season Nottingham Forest, only signed Jesse Lingard and Boyata beginning of season. Peruzzi signed during Jan transfer window. Finished 112 points!

Using version 11 PRESS, Conn's OI tweaks at the OP

AND

intensa's tweaks:
Right IF same existing instructions as left IF. Both sit narrower.
Right CWB same existing instructions as left CWB. Both cross far away.

Happy to see someone try my Tweak !!!

Thx, Hope next season will be better

Happy to see someone try my Tweak !!!

Thx, Hope next season will be better

Hi ,
in the original tactic (11.0) the rightback crosses more often but the left doesn't . (player instructions)
for your tweak both CWB's have "cross more often" as PI ?

Hi ,
in the original tactic (11.0) the rightback crosses more often but the left doesn't . (player instructions)
for your tweak both CWB's have "cross more often" as PI ?

Yes, They have.
(By default with CWB)

Don't get the Conn opp. instruction. Is it serious? And how do you change it?

What is it you don't get from my OP Bossyboss?

you can turn it of if you don't like it, its jsut included for my rock solid tactics as it worked quite well for me :)

Im having problems with RAR, is there a link to the 11 tacs as a FMF file please?

Back