ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

What is it you don't get from my OP Bossyboss?

you can turn it of if you don't like it, its jsut included for my rock solid tactics as it worked quite well for me :)

Don't get what tactic it is in. The version 11 tactics?

What is it you don't get from my OP Bossyboss?

you can turn it of if you don't like it, its jsut included for my rock solid tactics as it worked quite well for me :)

Where can we DL this Rock Solid tactic ?

Just a update to say the tactic is still doing amazing! 35 games, 88 points!

The counter one, at least for me .. predicted to finish 22th in league 2 and won the league and predicted to finish 22th in league 1 and currently i'm first after 9 games.

Also make you sure you have some good players in every area. All my players have about 2.5+ star current ability

Which counter mate v??? do you have the link ?? thanks

those who tried 2x IF tweaks how effective would u say it is compare to original version with rw & if??

Yes, They have.
(By default with CWB)

it's set as default for the fb , not for cwb ( that why its greyed out i guess ) .
so : to ask it simple : what crossing style do your cwb's have ? cross more often greyed out & cross aim near post ? is that right ?
paece

@Lumberjack, still waiting for those screenshots with your transfer history over the three seasons at Watford.

Thanks in advance for posting them asap

1st season with Hull City :
54756d53a1457-Hull_v_PSG__Match_Post_Match.png

Getting too many yellow cards in a match with Rock Solid OI's. Do you also have the same problem Conn?

it's set as default for the fb , not for cwb ( that why its greyed out i guess ) .
so : to ask it simple : what crossing style do your cwb's have ? cross more often greyed out & cross aim near post ? is that right ?
paece

Sw33z, give SS, because as i'm french, maybe my english is not perfect.

Look :

View attachment 325228

Same for this other one

@Lumberjack, still waiting for those screenshots with your transfer history over the three seasons at Watford.

Thanks in advance for posting them asap

He is so quiet now:)

It is impossible to achieve so much with such a weak team in such a short time . Of course , 80m far the best player in the game is not much , but how he took it ? Pulled by a player from Monaco to watford ? Nottm Forest me in the third season in the UK did not want it to go , and for him to go in the first watford ? Tielemans same way , in the second third ok, but not in the first ... He had to offer a lot of money which does not want to reveal the origin . For me, the same scam as saving before each subsequent matches

He is so quiet now:)

It is impossible to achieve so much with such a weak team in such a short time . Of course , 80m far the best player in the game is not much , but how he took it ? Pulled by a player from Monaco to watford ? Nottm Forest me in the third season in the UK did not want it to go , and for him to go in the first watford ? Tielemans same way , in the second third ok, but not in the first ... He had to offer a lot of money which does not want to reveal the origin . For me, the same scam as saving before each subsequent matches

Stop polluting this thread...

Everyone cares of this story, we talk about Tactic here....

Just signed up to say a big THANK YOU.

Best tactic since devasto.

I have a couple questions though,

In 2nd half of the season, team performance seems to drop and my strikers dont score as many as in the first half. What should I do to boost it or is it a bug?

And the 2nd question goes to Arsenal fans, how did you settle with Özil in this tactic ?He is very limited in positions. Only good at ACM and there is no such position in this tactic.

Again, very good job Christian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Benelu
How is it going with your second season in seria A ?
I didn't have time to play recently ,so i'm in pre-season(second) ,still. But i have my hopes up for the CL ,after the transfers i made :)

Just signed up to say a big THANK YOU.

Best tactic since devasto.

I have a couple questions though,

In 2nd half of the season, team performance seems to drop and my strikers dont score as many as in the first half. What should I do to boost it or is it a bug?

And the 2nd question goes to Arsenal fans, how did you settle with Özil in this tactic ?He is very limited in positions. Only good at ACM and there is no such position in this tactic.

Again, very good job Christian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He could easily play the APM role in midfield. He is a little weak in terms of bravery and physical for an MC position but if you have a brave hard working MC next to him I don't see why he couldn't

Conn;

Havent been here for a while nd asking what the difference from your Rock Solid and the 11 version thats in OP are?

cheers

Back