ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Stop polluting this thread...

Everyone cares of this story, we talk about Tactic here....

time to face the facts and stop accusing or believe that someone is cheating , I have better things to do than to post screens on request to clear my name ..

Seems like I'm defending title:)

Semifinal in CL against Barca 2-0 home , away match now

we won 1-0 :) now we will charge the batteries to take the title we miss

Last edited:
He could easily play the APM role in midfield. He is a little weak in terms of bravery and physical for an MC position but if you have a brave hard working MC next to him I don't see why he couldn't

Ramsey and Wilshere have occupied that spot, bought Koke (injury prone and big flop) and Thiago, then I have Lucas Silva and Romero.

Maybe I should consider selling Özil.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

time to face the facts and stop accusing or believe that someone is cheating , I have better things to do than to post screens on request to clear my name ..

Seems like I'm defending title:)

Semifinal in CL against Barca 2-0 home , away match now

we won 1-0 :) now we will charge the batteries to take the title we miss

Verry nice,.. good luck in the champions league...
BTW nice background ;)

I've been experimenting a bit more with team talks last week and have now got a "system" that works pretty well imo so for those struggling to pick team talks, try the below. I've been using them since FM13 and now I've adapted them to the new in-game team talks ->

Pre-Match : Say nothing. However when kick off is commencing select [Assertive] Concentrate. If you're on a bad run of form [Assertive] Encourage

Halftime :

Drawing or Losing [Assertive] Expect better.
Winning by a goal but playing badly [Assertive] Expect better.
Winning by a goal or more and playing well [Calm] Pleased

Full Time :

Lost or draw playing badly [Assertive] Disappointed
Draw but played well [Calm] Unlucky
Won [Calm] Pleased

In-game Team Talks :

[Encourage] Use this assertively after half time if scores are still tied and you have no players showing nerves or pressure. I don't use this one all the time after halftime, only if I've felt we've been unlucky not to lead.

[Calm Down] Useful if your players are picking up too many cards however be aware of using this one as they'll tackle lighter. I don't use this one too often but probably more useful in the second half with a slender lead and a lot of cards.

[Get Creative] Second half team talk, use only around 65-70 min if you're on top of the possession but struggling to make CCC's.

[Concentrate] Always use this one after I've scored a goal. If I'm 2 goals up I use this the whole game to keep squad focused.

[Show some passion] If you've conceded and the opposition are still coming with wave and wave after attack. This does make the players tackle harder so if you have a lot of cards already avoid this one.

[No Pressure] I don't use this one, it just makes the players too relaxed about conceding goals.

[Tighten Up] Love this one. If you're one goal up with 15 mins to go then I always use this one. If you're two goals up use concentrate instead.

[Push Forward] Always use this one too. 15 mins to go I assertively tell them to push forward for the win/equalizer. The amount of 85th-90th minute goals I've had are good.

[Demand More] I've only used this one if the team talks at half time haven't worked and they're showing laziness or complacency.

Those team talks work for me so give it a go and see if that helps anyone out.

Need some help here, i've got a stable tactic for home just that bit of unfortunate of losing to Chelsea on penalties in the FA Cup final. i'm currently playing my save with Manchester United but i'm having some difficulty winning away games. i downloaded your Version 11 but there's a set of 4 and i only need 2. So i was wondering which i shld implement into my game. I would prefer 1 tactics that is suitable for away games and 1 tactics that is suitable for away games against tough or trick opponents like Man City, Chelsea and even Stoke (as they qualified for the CL in my first season) and noting that i'm in the CL this season so i need a much more balance tactic.

Need some help here, i've got a stable tactic for home just that bit of unfortunate of losing to Chelsea on penalties in the FA Cup final. i'm currently playing my save with Manchester United but i'm having some difficulty winning away games. i downloaded your Version 11 but there's a set of 4 and i only need 2. So i was wondering which i shld implement into my game. I would prefer 1 tactics that is suitable for away games and 1 tactics that is suitable for away games against tough or trick opponents like Man City, Chelsea and even Stoke (as they qualified for the CL in my first season) and noting that i'm in the CL this season so i need a much more balance tactic.

I'd recommend V10.2.

I'd recommend V10.2.
Seems like he had removed the links for all the previous version. So i wonder if you had the links to that version. Is the version 10.2 working well for tough away games, i'm struggling to get a point whenver i played strong team

Seems like he had removed the links for all the previous version. So i wonder if you had the links to that version. Is the version 10.2 working well for tough away games, i'm struggling to get a point whenver i played strong team

I think the links for V10 are on page 127 or thereabouts. It's not as offensive as the push or drop attack but I personally think it has a good balance. I think you're too good of a team to play on the counter so V 10.2 should be good for you.

Verry nice,.. good luck in the champions league...
BTW nice background ;)

Hello Chanty, i had a question.. I use this tactic with AC Milan, but i dont scored that much goals like you do. can you say which tactic you use? because i score the most of thegoals out of the corner kicks. can you help me to fix this problem?

Guys can we please just stop this Lumberjack interrogation he may be save reloading or making changes to the database but to be honest I dont really care, and his save has nothing to do with yours so can we stop worrying about it.

Everyone who spends their money to play this game has a right to play it as they wish.

This is a tactic thread, where we discuss the tactic and hopefully make improvements. When these sort of conversations take up 4 pages, the thread loses its integrity and puts other users off. So try and leave it out.

-- Whether he is making changes is or not he is still eventually winning those games so whether first time or not the tactic is working. And that is a positive.

He has make great results with the tactic, lets love that :)

I am looking forward to the v.12 when it comes, I will start with Ajax :)

@Supermike, that was a question about his tactic. the thing is i score a lot of goals out of the corner kicks. but i want to know how you can score more field goals. maybe you have a good answer on this question? because torres scored in 38 matches 16 times. i think it can much better.

Again i bring you another, better tweak of version 10.0 (press) to try.

with this version - max attack opportunities, even more stable defense.

it combines some of the elements of v11.0 , some elements of v10.0.

includes conn OI tweak.

includes intensa tweaks (some)

only real difference is that:

one Winger set to support one IF set also to support (not attack), also both CWB set to cross far post,

thou in this version i dont use 2x IF, i find that it works better.

results so far, still testing as you see:

View attachment 325145View attachment 325143

you can try it if you want, let me know how it worked out for you :

http://www.filedropper.com/v100pressbeautifulplaytw461a53723-358d-49a0-b299-5a1f15e258e9

Last edited:
Guys can we please just stop this Lumberjack interrogation he may be save reloading or making changes to the database but to be honest I dont really care, and his save has nothing to do with yours so can we stop worrying about it.

Everyone who spends their money to play this game has a right to play it as they wish.

This is a tactic thread, where we discuss the tactic and hopefully make improvements. When these sort of conversations take up 4 pages, the thread loses its integrity and puts other users off. So try and leave it out.

-- Whether he is making changes is or not he is still eventually winning those games so whether first time or not the tactic is working. And that is a positive.

put down please, it is the tactic that gives me the results and now I have a team like UTD or REAL so it is not surprising that there will be results , but to think that I save and restart is just ridiculous SuperMike

after 4 years of the loan had to be business :) just right amount for a class player

to be acquired can have its advantages sometimes....:)

put down please, it is the tactic that gives me the results and now I have a team like UTD or REAL so it is not surprising that there will be results , but to think that I save and restart is just ridiculous SuperMike

I really don't care what you do or don't do. Congrats on your results.

Back