ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I really don't care what you do or don't do. Congrats on your results.

Thx mate!
it's just so sad that you can not be taken seriously , would never save and reboot again to get results then I might as well stop playing FM, hope you get good results with this tactic !

Again i bring you another, better tweak of version 10.0 (press) to try.

with this version - max attack opportunities, even more stable defense.

it combines some of the elements of v11.0 , some elements of v10.0.

includes conn OI tweak.

includes intensa tweaks (some)

only real difference is that:

one Winger set to support one IF set also to support (not attack), also both CWB set to cross far post,

thou in this version i dont use 2x IF, i find that it works better.

results so far, still testing as you see:

View attachment 714558View attachment 714561

you can try it if you want, let me know how it worked out for you :

http://www.filedropper.com/v100pressbeautifulplaytw461a53723-358d-49a0-b299-5a1f15e258e9

3 Goals conceded? That is the most impressive thing I have come across. I'll have to check this out and see if I get a similar response.

For me the tactic has always scored an incredible amount of goals but been vulnerable defensively leading to annoying 3-3 draws and so on.

need help with training schedule. into oct nearly and tactic still not fully accomplished there is 3 on op but doesn't explain when to use them

thanks

Again i bring you another, better tweak of version 10.0 (press) to try.

with this version - max attack opportunities, even more stable defense.

it combines some of the elements of v11.0 , some elements of v10.0.

includes conn OI tweak.

includes intensa tweaks (some)

only real difference is that:

one Winger set to support one IF set also to support (not attack), also both CWB set to cross far post,

thou in this version i dont use 2x IF, i find that it works better.

results so far, still testing as you see:

View attachment 714558View attachment 714561

you can try it if you want, let me know how it worked out for you :

http://www.filedropper.com/v100pressbeautifulplaytw461a53723-358d-49a0-b299-5a1f15e258e9

there is no OI instrucions on my tactic

Hi guys ! This is kinda off-topic but i'm thinking of changing laptop, which means i need to reinstall my FM.
I need to know how to do that, because i bought the game from steam, and the there was download-thingy, and done, FM in my lappy (i dont even know my serial or wtv you call it).

p/s: frankly speaking, i've never bought the game before, FM15 is the first since i already graduated and got a job.

So yeah, a lil help please ?

Hi guys ! This is kinda off-topic but i'm thinking of changing laptop, which means i need to reinstall my FM.
I need to know how to do that, because i bought the game from steam, and the there was download-thingy, and done, FM in my lappy (i dont even know my serial or wtv you call it).

p/s: frankly speaking, i've never bought the game before, FM15 is the first since i already graduated and got a job.

So yeah, a lil help please ?
download steam onto your new laptop log in and install job done

turkish plss

türkce bilen yokmu yardımcı olucak ne yazıyor taktik ile ilgili

View attachment 325107

my media prediction was third so i was expecting to do well with your tactics but i smashed it...on to the 2nd tier now where ill be expected to battle relegation...should be a tougher season

I'm trying again;

Anyonelse might have the answer on this one aswell??

But,

Conn,

Havent been here for a while, just wanna ask about what the difference from your Rock Solid and the 11 version thats in OP are?

cheers

what is the mean of "Conn's solid OI" and how can we use this. when i start the match oi doesn't seem like this oi (all of empty) but i can see under the oi tab. is this a problem or not?

Last edited:
The ROCK SOLID is NOT a tactic. It is a opposition instructions built up to improve the tactic. Once you set up the OI's like in the OP they will shown up before a match by clicking on 'show positions'.. And Pilmalm, huh? Difference? Don't know what you mean.

what is the mean of "Conn's solid OI" and how can we use this. when i start the match oi doesn't seem like this oi (all of empty) but i can see under the oi tab. is this a problem or not?

If you set it in the tactics screen, it is there. In the pregame OI screen, by default, it shows you a different screen, but don't worry, the OIs are there. In that screen you can toggle between two different views: "show players" and "show positions". One of them will show everything blank. The other will show the OIs you pre set in the tactics screen.

Alright! The new versions 12 are out now!
Read this post to see what versions to use when.

Below are some guidelines of how to use which tactic. But, Football Manager is no such thing as 1 + 1, so when I give you some advice to use a tactic you won't win the game for sure. You need to anticipate if things aren't going well and try some other stuff.

PRESS -
Use this tactic if you face a team that doesn't use the long ball and think your team will suit an attacking tactic.
DROP -
Use this tactic if you face a team that uses the long ball and think your team will suit an attacking tactic.
CONTROL -
Use this tactic if you think a control tactic will suits your team best. Need some good passing players to keep the ball in possession.
COUNTER -
Use this tactic if your opponents is the huge favorite of the game.
WIDE -
Use this tactic if you face a team that play's with lots of players in the middle of the field or with a narrow style of play and when you have some fine players on the flanks. This tactic is also usuable against teams that play wide, but works better against teams that play narrow.

NOTE: These above are just guidelines (tips)!

If you don't want to use the D-line (PRESS and DROP) with an attacking mentality, than you can use it with a CONTROL mentality or the WIDE tactic.

Like the WIDE tactic but don't want to use it on attack? Change to control, also possible!

See that your team can't play with these complete attacking backs?
Switch to full backs on attack, support or automatic. Test and see what works best for you!

VERSIONS 12

USE THE 3 TACTICS IN SLOTS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO USE THE MOST. NEED TO SWITCH IN SEASON? NO PROBLEM, ALL TACTICS ARE THE SAME IN THE BASE, SO TACTIC IS FAST FLUID.

Last edited:
Back