ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Which tactics would you recommend to put in the slots to get optimal fluidity for all off those tactics mate?

There is never enough. V.242 will be released sometimes in 2032, stay tune.... huehuehue (H)

Christian, which of yours' tactics can you recommend me for the following ( am using Man United at the moment )

1) Tactic for easy home games
2) Tactic for easy away games
3) Tactic for tough home game
4) Tactic for tough away game

Christian, which of yours' tactics can you recommend me for the following ( am using Man United at the moment )

1) Tactic for easy home games
2) Tactic for easy away games
3) Tactic for tough home game
4) Tactic for tough away game
How am I supposed to know which players you have? What year you are in? But I guess the PRESS and DROP.

The I think your players have bad ratings for tackling or something. Then tweak the tactic and tackle less harder!

How am I supposed to know which players you have? What year you are in? But I guess the PRESS and DROP.
Just entering my second season, and mostly default Man United squad...
I've troubled winning away against the like of Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City so i need a tactic to change this, but idk which is the right one to use. Would grealy appreaciate with some input of your knowledge hahah

Just entering my second season, and mostly default Man United squad...
I've troubled winning away against the like of Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City so i need a tactic to change this, but idk which is the right one to use. Would grealy appreaciate with some input of your knowledge hahah
If you are struggling against really good teams with the attacking mentality than switch to the control. You can also use the D-line play tweak on the control version. If the control version isn't doing the job then switch to counter.

COUNTER TACTIC UPDATED IN THE V12 PACK.

If you are struggling against really good teams with the attacking mentality than switch to the control. You can also use the D-line play tweak on the control version. If the control version isn't doing the job then switch to counter.

COUNTER TACTIC UPDATED IN THE V12 PACK.

Any changes for the counter tactic other than mentality?

Back