ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

guzzla's post says they are included

you are right mate, but i dont know why it didnt, prolly my bad. download the v12.0 press tactic they are identical.
if not you will have to set the OI your self from page 127 i think.

thanks christian

Last edited:
Season 2 - Champions League Football.

I am going to show you the reason behind the WIDE tactic and how good this tactic is.. at least, for me it is. We draw Barcelona in the 2nd round of the Champions League. I loved this draw because it would be such a test for my team and my versions 12 tactic.

One note, Messi is.. just Messi. Almost unstoppable!

I just wanted to see how good this WIDE is. I played a full match with the version 12 WIDE tactic. And it was a really nice watch. I conceded a free kick goal by Messi and he got an assist on Pedro. But overall, we smashed them with a standard squad in second two and no signings.

The reason? Look below. I guess they are playing really narrow like they always do and then I saw this formation below. I hope to damage Barcelona down the flanks. And it worked out!

View attachment 325010 View attachment 325009 View attachment 325008 View attachment 325007

And no, I am not so naive to play the WIDE version in the AWAY match. I would use the counter or control version. They are the huge favorites!

Completed the Pentagon Challenge with a tweaked version of the v8 control. Thank you very much CE

you are right mate, but i dont know why it didnt, prolly my bad. download the v12.0 press tactic they are identical.
if not you will have to set the OI your self from page 127 i think.

thanks christian

no oi on 127 mate

Completed the Pentagon Challenge with a tweaked version of the v8 control. Thank you very much CE

What version were you using mate? Do you mind listing the tweaks or just uploading your version?

Been a keen follower of your tweaks since fm15 beta was out. Been using your previous versions to great success with my united team :)

What version were you using mate? Do you mind listing the tweaks or just uploading your version?

Been a keen follower of your tweaks since fm15 beta was out. Been using your previous versions to great success with my united team :)
I posted one earlier but god only knows what page its on!!

View attachment 324996
View attachment 324994

Use DD:
1) when the opposition DON'T concede many from crosses
or 2) when they score more goals from long balls.

View attachment 324995

If they do both as Madrid do above then brilliant. That was the scout report before the Champions League final and we won comfortably 2-0.

All other times use Near Control 2.

I play FMC so no team talks, OIs etc

Last edited:
Eriksen , i've had a look at your v12 pack . to have a look what has changed vs v11. nice little tweaks here and there i must say .
Question i have : in OP you're talking about protecting the lead with removing " play out of defence " and adding "lower tempo " instructions . i use press for easy games , counter for tough away games , control to protect the lead after 70 minutes of play or just before halftime . So would'nt it be better to use " lower tempo" & "play out of defence " on the control version of your tactic ? peace

Ok. I have to ask !!! How do you guys do your individual training . Do u put it on Heavy or Average ? Because on FM14 , i do them HEAVY all the time ,and never got problems with SO MANY injuries like now. Every single game i get at least two injured players. And browsing up and down , i never saw someone to complain about that , so its just me or i am wrong with individual training?

is the counter tactic the best to use away to a team that isnt a top team( im metz, and i used counter against ol,om, psg) should i use it against nantes and toulouse etc

I posted one earlier but god only knows what page its on!!

View attachment 714933
View attachment 714939

Use DD:
1) when the opposition DON'T concede many from crosses
or 2) when they score more goals from long balls.

View attachment 714936

If they do both as Madrid do above then brilliant. That was the scout report before the Champions League final and we won comfortably 2-0.

All other times use Near Control 2.

I play FMC so no team talks, OIs etc

Sweeeet, thanks dude! I actually started using your v2 towards the end of my season. Is this v2 different to the v2 you uploaded a whole load of pages back?

@Conn I'm doing a little twitch to your rock solid v11.0 tactic ,and its going real nice for now. I'll let you know what it is ,may be tomorrow ,because i'm going to bed now ,and i want to test it for some more matches , but its real promising right now.
A little tip ...
...Attack is the best defense :)

what do you do when your fullback are poor at corners ? (6or7) or is that no problem because they are taken short ?

Eriksen , i've had a look at your v12 pack . to have a look what has changed vs v11. nice little tweaks here and there i must say .
Question i have : in OP you're talking about protecting the lead with removing " play out of defence " and adding "lower tempo " instructions . i use press for easy games , counter for tough away games , control to protect the lead after 70 minutes of play or just before halftime . So would'nt it be better to use " lower tempo" & "play out of defence " on the control version of your tactic ? peace

No problem, short corners. And yes, the tweaks for holding the lead are for control tactic! But can work for attacking too.

Ok. I have to ask !!! How do you guys do your individual training . Do u put it on Heavy or Average ? Because on FM14 , i do them HEAVY all the time ,and never got problems with SO MANY injuries like now. Every single game i get at least two injured players. And browsing up and down , i never saw someone to complain about that , so its just me or i am wrong with individual training?

Then tweak it to average. See if it makes difference!

i have made a new tactic based on your attacking + control tactic, this time its a control tactic.
alot of player instruction were removed and changed, alot of positions been changed as well and some of the team instructions been tweaked as well.

it includes Conn OI as well.

i have been testing it so far works great, with this tactic you can score from headers, from the wingers, from the cm's and from short crosses as well.
View attachment 324861

Last edited:
Sweeeet, thanks dude! I actually started using your v2 towards the end of my season. Is this v2 different to the v2 you uploaded a whole load of pages back?
Can't remember mate. I uploaded an attacking version as well so the newer is different to that yes but might be the same as the Control one I previously uploaded too.

Back