ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Thanks for the tactics Koen, really enjoying the new versions too. Haven't tested the Wide one yet but the Control and attack work really well for me. Coupled with the team talks I put on page 230 I'm unstoppable at the moment :)

@Lumberjack, after researching your screenshots abit i noticed that all the player screenshots you posted have contracts until 2022. You obviously altered the database with the editor, pathetic.

Someone here was saying that it does not matter what he did because he bought the game. I think its rather stupid to think that way, what he did was give himself an advantage and claim bragging rights with a team composed of players bought or transfered whilst modifying the game. You do understand that he can make an injury vanish or a ban vanish or have his players on "superb" morale each game, right? All those things would make almost any tactic work with good players bought using the editor. How is that even proving the tactics work ? I could take PSG and make some 2bit tactic with Ronal/Messi/Bale upfront and id still win everything.

Lumberjack since you clerverly ignored my request to post screenshots from your transfer history im pretty sure im spot on with my deduction, please for my sake, stop posting screenshots of success obtained with editor altered teams.

Im sorry of this post makes some people think im just a nerd raging (which I'm not) but i just cant understand why some people post "great success" stories with editor altered teams, as i said earlier IT DOES NOT PROVE A TACTIC WORKS since you need to take ALOT into consideration as injuries/morale/bans which are things that happen even to the best teams and can cause collapses, @Canarche was telling us a few days ago how his Lazio team went unbeaten half the season than suddenly just collapsed and was not able to score for the life of them.

My 2 cents

i have made a new tactic based on your attacking + control tactic, this time its a control tactic.
alot of player instruction were removed and changed, alot of positions been changed as well and some of the team instructions been tweaked as well.

it includes Conn OI as well.

i have been testing it so far works great, with this tactic you can score from headers, from the wingers, from the cm's and from short crosses as well.
View attachment 715229

Can you create a new topic for this one ?
It's getting impossible to follow this thread with all these tweaks and pages.

Guys can we please just stop this Lumberjack interrogation he may be save reloading or making changes to the database but to be honest I dont really care, and his save has nothing to do with yours so can we stop worrying about it.

Everyone who spends their money to play this game has a right to play it as they wish.

This is a tactic thread, where we discuss the tactic and hopefully make improvements. When these sort of conversations take up 4 pages, the thread loses its integrity and puts other users off. So try and leave it out.

-- Whether he is making changes is or not he is still eventually winning those games so whether first time or not the tactic is working. And that is a positive.

How are his posts here improving the tactic if everyone here thinks they can win the CL or BPL with Watford by the 3rd season ? Soon they will come here, make 2000 questions about which players to use and how did that guy do that with that team in that season and my Watford team is on a 15 game losing streak ?!!

Do you really want that? giving people false hopes? he even said he is 35 years old and he does notfeel the need to cheat, but its clear as daylight he did (not exactly cheating but you get it) and gave himself an advantage, soon enough everyone is gonna play Watford, not have the same success and claim the tactic is bad...or not working for them.

I just asked him to stop posting screenshots of great success using altered teams.

Can you create a new topic for this one ?
It's getting impossible to follow this thread with all these tweaks and pages.

i'm still testing it, will probably finish pretty soon.

so far it works great.

View attachment 324837
View attachment 324836

it doesn't look like much it ended only 2-0, but it could at the same time end up 6-0 like the game before it.
you can see it was a total blitz.

Last edited:
@benelu Play your own game, get off this thread. ChristianEriksen and Conn dont want the thread polluted by you deciding what 'The best way to play' is. If he has fun playing his game, good. Let him be. Why should he have to post screenshots? If i was lumberjack i would just ignore you, your attack on him is just pathetic.

@wicksy360

I am playing my own game, you seem to be missing the fact this is a tactics thread not a football manager story where we can brag about achievements with editor altered teams.

You also seem to be missing the fact that he is promoting false expectations to other people reading this thread by winning with an editor modified team. Which I'm sure in your book its perfectly fine but in mine it is not and i am going to be vocal about this as long as I'm not using offensive language towards him. I simply want him to post screenshots to prove that his achievement is legit as he claims.

If you missed the part where he claims he is not "cheating" read back a few pages (in this case altering a team with an editor). You should also be advised that i am not the one who started this so called "interogation", but others who found it slightly impossible for him to have certain players join Watford in the first two to three seasons, i simply share their opinions and i am more vocal about it than them.

You also seem to know what the authors of this thread want, are you a physic or something ? :)

Last edited:
Majority of people may as well just give there copies of FM to ChristianEricksen and Co. and let them play the game for you!?
Yes load a tactic but **** me, play the game and test things for yourselves.. :/

haha now you have to comb your hair , it's sigames database 15.1.3 with huge database size, as the person before writing , do you think I have sat and 54,000 changes? oh my god ....

Actually, he is not claiming you made 54,000 changes to the database, he's just showing that you indeed altered the database.

How do u get the new tactic in game coz it's changed from the normal way thanks and keep up the great work lads :)

Benalu We dont care what he does with his game. and we dont care what u have to say about somebody elses save. make a new thread about it dont highjack Eriksen's tact thread pls

ROcklee i do not care what you think. I dont care what you think others think, you seem to be speaking on behalf of a few thousand people that viewed this thread, did you get elected or something? I am not highjacking anything i simply stated my opinion towards editor altered teams and asked the guy who had such huge success with Watford to post specific information about the "amazing transfers" he made, i really would like some insight into this situation he can send them to me via Private Message of course. (doubt he will tho).

Make a new thread about editor altered teams? Seriously? How old are you? :/

MATCH ENGINE

• Improved defensive reactions to crosses and corners
  • Tweaked wide defending of wingers
  • Improved goalkeeper reaction times after an initial save
  • Various other goalkeeper improvements
  • Fixed further instances of own goals being awarded incorrectly
  • Fixed further instances of players not being given offside when collecting rebounds
  • Fixed rare instances of U18 teams starting match with only a goalkeeper, resulting in high scorelines
  • Fixed problem where AI teams would sub many of their players off the pitch without replacements, resulting in high scorelines
Hmm, the changes to wingers seem interesting

V.12 Wide on new patch.....

View attachment 324808

can you guys please stop arguing and treaten eachother?

The goal is for you all to find information in this tread that will help you enjoy the game HOWEVER YOU SEE FIT.

christian and me appriciate ALL feedback, tweak suggestions and sutch.

Please enjoy the game, let others enjoy the game, and let us be the ones decidind wht we find as usefull information to improve the tactic on and whatnot.

V12 for me works great, even better than V11, V12 control is fantastic.

Good Job Conn and Koen.

benelu, Can I ask why you felt the need to private message me calling me a ****? what the **** did I do to get that comment for lad? I think you have me mixed up with some else or your clearly an abusive person that feels the need to private message random FM'ers on here. i suggest to you in future, to think and look before acting a **** yourself and posting abusive private messages towards some one that has done sweet fa to you!

Last edited:
Got some new ideas and input to improve the tactic. Really looking forward to upgrade versions 12.. but the verions 12 are still working awesome for me! :wub:

Back