ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Got some new ideas and input to improve the tactic. Really looking forward to upgrade versions 12.. but the verions 12 are still working awesome for me! :wub:

Hi mate can u upload tactic v12 how u use to upload them coz I can't get the tactic in my game cheers pal

@s100imon
1. On the tactics menu choose "Manage Tactics..."
2. Click "Import"
3. Find the .FMF file where ever you put it on your computer.
4. Load it and it will now show in the menu as before.

If this is what you are looking for. Find the Fm folder in My documents and put in tactics there.

Hi mate can u upload tactic v12 how u use to upload them coz I can't get the tactic in my game cheers pal

Download v12 from first page, unzip to my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2015/tactics

in game u must import tactics.

import.png

View attachment 324786

Hertha Berlin Test

WIDE Only

No Rock Solid Oi, Plug and play.
Quickpick, assman tt

View attachment 324795View attachment 324794View attachment 324793View attachment 324788View attachment 324787

COUNTER Only

View attachment 324733View attachment 324730View attachment 324729View attachment 324732View attachment 324731

Control Only

View attachment 324635View attachment 324639View attachment 324643View attachment 324641View attachment 324642

Note: Dortmund game was even until the defence and my gk vent on holiday. dident mather what i wanted, they jsut dident go for the ball. 3 times ramos scored from defender playing ballto goalkeeper to short and gk dident go out to meet the pass. obviously makes it impossible as morale go down during the game when you concede..

Ovreall so far id say controll works realy good! if no injuries on some key players i would have done better. Control + wide (when home and fav = win)

Attack high/low press only

View attachment 324532View attachment 324534View attachment 324531View attachment 324530 View attachment 324529

Note: 3rd in Bundesliga with 7-1-2 is pretty great with this shait team. Skjelbreid ding work as AP!
4 goals from corner, so still possible to score.
off to bed, more testing tomorrow incl. some tweaks :)

Guzzla's tweak

View attachment 324401View attachment 324400View attachment 324399View attachment 324398View attachment 324397

Note: 5th in Bundesliga, decent, also two pretty big wins huge +. When team played well it was wonderfull to watch, also less conceeded from crosses, but almsot all goals conceded came from passes behind the defence. CB on stopper? hmmmm unsure there bro.

View attachment 324785

Last edited:
On first impression the attacking play looks great on the new hotfix 15.1.4.
Corners are still going in
It probably wants a retweak to ensure we get the best from the engine but it seems usable for now.

Mike, IT seems you got rid of the 200 000 crosses ongoing constantly, and that help a lot when trying to "think" how you want the fullbacks to move. Before it was like nothing you could do with it but stick them on defence tight marking and maybe have a 3rd centerback. atleast when facing decent wingers.

I like how it feels now, but i have conceeded more goals from freekicks after patch that n i have in all my games before the patch (also scored. in 5 games with wide test i conceeded 3 freekicks and scored 2, cant remember me scoring on freekick more than once before, rest was always rebounds)

@s100imon
1. On the tactics menu choose "Manage Tactics..."
2. Click "Import"
3. Find the .FMF file where ever you put it on your computer.
4. Load it and it will now show in the menu as before.

If this is what you are looking for. Find the Fm folder in My documents and put in tactics there.

Cheers pal, al try that tonight :)

Can't praise this tactic enough. 3rd season with Sunderland, connor wickham has 14 goals in 9 games. sitting second in the table v.happy

Can't praise this tactic enough. 3rd season with Sunderland, connor wickham has 14 goals in 9 games. sitting second in the table v.happy

GOODIE TWOSHOES! Nice work dude!

Now this is a classic comment when people are doing good.

let me do le layout on how i want perfect feedback to be.

Im using Counter...... (elaborate why and were you change tactics)
View attachment 324761

Most of my goals and conceded is a resoult of... (elaborate again)
View attachment 324760

Now this would be usefull feedback!

Also if Wickham is having a stormer explaine a bit about how he scores and stuff like that.

im glad people are doing good, and positive feedback is exacly that, positive feedback. but we need details folks! lots and lots of it! Heatmaps of changes you did, assists from changes done, explanations around what is not working aswell.

We want to wreck this game?
View attachment 324759

give us the tools!

View attachment 324758

Can somebody help me with training for this tactic as the one in op doesn't really help me

thanks

Training in general for sucess and greatness:

Start by training tactic and on VERY HIGH to get tactic fluid for the season.
Change to Team cohision if you bought more than a few players to ensure players "gel" and perform with eachother.

After that set BALANCE and keep that for the whole season while following Assman advice before every match (if you feel the need)

Player training, always set train for the position you want them to play in.

need more help?

Dr. Phil.com

Last edited:
GOODIE TWOSHOES! Nice work dude!

Now this is a classic comment when people are doing good.

let me do le layout on how i want perfect feedback to be.

Im using Counter...... (elaborate why and were you change tactics)
View attachment 715499

Most of my goals and conceded is a resoult of... (elaborate again)
View attachment 715500

Now this would be usefull feedback!

Also if Wickham is having a stormer explaine a bit about how he scores and stuff like that.

im glad people are doing good, and positive feedback is exacly that, positive feedback. but we need details folks! lots and lots of it! Heatmaps of changes you did, assists from changes done, explanations around what is not working aswell.

We want to wreck this game?
View attachment 715502

give us the tools!

View attachment 715504

Didn't realise I had to do a dissertation on my results of this tactic.... Haha

Will upload screenshots tonight.

As an update, Won Seria A in my 2nd season using Mike's tweaks and/or the control/drop tactic against weaker teams with Lazio.

We finished with an 18 point lead over Roma (Sassuolo was 3rd, Berardi on fire).

Best player of the season was.. Jon Flanagan av 8.18 with 19 assists. Valued to 24 mil and i got him on a free transfer. Sadly Liverpool bid for him and he wanted to go, nothing i could do and sold him. Half my team got upset about it but there was nothing i could do :/

Danny Ings top goalscorer.
Pione Sisto - 8.08 avg rating - 17 goals and 24 assists - European Golden Boy award as well as Seria A young player of the year.
Krychowiak - 7.97 avg rating - 42 games and 17 goals, all mostly from corners and penalties. Had to sell him as he too wanted to leave to Arsenal - 30 mil in installments but 20 mil were cash.

I got knocked out of Champions league in a group with Barca/Dortmund/Celtic. Sadly i had 8 points as well as Barca had 8, last game, my team lost to Celtic away after we beat them 5-0 at home , Barca won with Dortmund and i got knocked out.

I won Uefa Europa League though in a final with Newcastle which we won 5-1. On the way i knocked out Marseille, Man City and Fener.

Lost the TIM CUP to Doria and also lost both Supercups to Bayern and Doria again :/

Arsenal/GLadbach and Liverpool wanted me as manager but i declined and gonna keep going until i win the Champions League then move to another club/country for sure.

3rd season didnt start so well, im finding ive got less consistency after Krychowiak and FLanagan left i wasnt able to replace them properly, Seamus Coleman and Jorginho (Napoli) arent as good on top of that Candreva is out for 5 weeks and missed three games which we drew :/ and i lost a 4th game away at Pisa, two crosses in the box and some striker with 9 YES NINE for finishing scored two goals. that was all i saw from game :/

Back