ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

control getting fm'ed
View attachment 324651

2-0 up and lose....

2-1 Drmic runs on the left side. kraft runs to the left post and hugs it(???) drmic puts ball into open goal...
2-2 Drmic crosses behind defence 3sec into 2nd half, there is noone there, ball stops on the left side of my penalty box, NOONE on my team goes for the ball, Hakan WALKS up to it and puts it into the goal, Kraft did NOTHING to try to save he just stood there!
2-3 Penalty

"!#!"%¤ game. NEW PATCH WANTED!

Anyone know how I can stop the opposition from scoring ridiculous goals from 30+ yards out ?

Just had a match where I had 13 shots and scored 1 and the opposition had one shot on target from 30 yards out and scored ..

Is it something to do with the tactic my goalkeeper or just fm match engine ?

The main goal way of this tactic was corner kicks, long shots, goalkeeper deflects. As I wrote on the patch notes, those goal ways are less now, i predict that ChristianEriksen should review this build :) [I didn't try on current patch yet]
If I had time, I would try to play with a powerful long good header striker with more crosses. But the passing has to remain same. maybe only one of the MC should get to forward more often. other MC and DMC should pick the balls return from crosses.
Cheers

Anyone know how I can stop the opposition from scoring ridiculous goals from 30+ yards out ?

Just had a match where I had 13 shots and scored 1 and the opposition had one shot on target from 30 yards out and scored ..

Is it something to do with the tactic my goalkeeper or just fm match engine ?

NO!

i had two ridicilouse matches after patch were gk has hugged the left post like it was his mistress and players ocmpletely ignore the ball...

I think the new patch improved some stuff, but seems there has been some not so planed reprecautions

I just played another match where I completely dominated them was 1-0 up. They get one chance, they shoot from 25 yards out it hits some player in the face and the ball goes in while my gk is flying mid air to the other side ..

WTF !

Well sure there where a loat of goals from attackng corners but that the tactic was build on corner kicks , long shots, goalkeeper deflect is bullshit. Still working fine here only less goals but that is only normal and good .

and what about corners know ? what change ?

I score less from them, but i scored very much out of them so its only fine that is less now because that was unrealistic. But still working fine here with Portsmouth

Last edited:
Training in general for sucess and greatness:

Start by training tactic and on VERY HIGH to get tactic fluid for the season.
Change to Team cohision if you bought more than a few players to ensure players "gel" and perform with eachother.

After that set BALANCE and keep that for the whole season while following Assman advice before every match (if you feel the need)

Player training, always set train for the position you want them to play in.

need more help?

Dr. Phil.com

Why is that ? can't we ever set it to tackling or stuff like that ( attributes instead of role ) ? once they will have reached 100% on their given role i assume .

Why is that ? can't we ever set it to tackling or stuff like that ( attributes instead of role ) ? once they will have reached 100% on their given role i assume .

Apparently no, because ppl keep asking and asking and asking and asking about it.

i dont have time to look at every player in every save for everyone and suggest PT, thats why i suggest this, its random and covers everything.

i am now on 5 November 2014, and 0 goals from corners, i am the only one how dont score with new patch ? any help ?

Set pices are mumbo jumbo, if anyone know a good set pice let us know.
sure they did work somewhat before, and still rpovide some goals, but it's not as efficient as it could be ba bop.

Help us help you!

Back