ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Set pices are mumbo jumbo, if anyone know a good set pice let us know.
sure they did work somewhat before, and still rpovide some goals, but it's not as efficient as it could be ba bop.

Help us help you!

I tried to put my forward (best shooting) at the position where the CM currently stands, but I couldnt do it yet...

i hope with a guy with better finish ratings more goals could result, what do you think?

Not yet, only when I am finished. The new tactic will be released this weekend. I think at saturday in the afternoon.

Are people still using v10 ? it works very well for me.
v11 and v12 are better you think ?

Question about new set pieces in v12 : defending corners : why are there 2 man marking the near post ? has this been done before irl i don' know , or maybe it's an editing error. just asking ;) and otherwhise : what is the tought behind this defending corners changes ?

Last edited:
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE !!

my tactic (control) based on beautiful is ready now for you guys to test, improve and tweak.

ON THE NEXT PAGE :)

ATTENTION EVERYONE, THERE IS A NEW BEAUTIFUL CONTROL BASED TACTIC.

I HAVE BEEN TESTING THIS TACTIC, SO FAR THE RESULTS WERE GREAT !

NOW ITS TIME FOR OTHERS TO TEST IT AS WELL, TWEAK IT, IMPROVE IT AND TRY IT ON THEIR OWN TEAMS.

MAINLY I'VE BEEN LOOKING TO MAKE A CONTROL TACTIC THAT GIVES THE OPTION TO ATTACK AND SCORE FROM ANY
POSITION, GENERATE THE MOST SHOTS PER GAME, AND RETRAIN AS MUCH CONTROL AS POSSIBLE BY COVERING A
PLAYER BY ANOTHER PLAYER IN CASE HE LOOSE THE BALL.

LAST GAME RESULTS:

View attachment 324475
View attachment 324474
View attachment 324473

View attachment 324470

THERE IS THE LINK:

http://www.filedropper.com/nxtplay2cbb91f1a-1cf5-4c16-9bd2-fa15aed33b51 - nxtPLAY2
(use this if you have pace - quickness on your CD's - CD's set to STOPPERS)

http://www.filedropper.com/nxtplay3ab546047-035d-48cd-abea-d6df45b202a6 - nxtPLAY3
(this one suits for most teams - CD's set to DEFEND)

KEEP IN MIND, YOU NEED TO APPLY - CONN OI TWEAK

Last edited:
Looks good will try and give u feed back.. suits me fine i perfer 3 cm to 2cm and 1 dm :)

thanks :), i should probably try to set the cm to auto and the defenders from defend to stoppers and see how it goes before i release. might help even more with the defense for some

edit:
switched cm to auto, defender to stoppers and this happend.

i'll add that to the original post as well

View attachment 324471

Last edited:
how about changing middle CM to ballwinning midfielder or a regista?

how about changing middle CM to ballwinning midfielder or a regista?

ball winning mid wont work, CM on auto and defenders on stoppers just worked as you see and the goals per shots is amazing.

i just update the link for the second version, having stoppers and auto CM needed some tweaking on player instructions as well.

it should work much better now.

Last edited:
Back