ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

thanks
would u say that v5 is the best tac to use for man utd

Try using v5 with the striker as a complete forward works best gets 2-3 goals every game nearly

Last edited:
i download the tac and ssave it but when i come to open it in the demo it doesnt come up
does anyone know the problem?

i download the tac and ssave it but when i come to open it in the demo it doesnt come up
does anyone know the problem?

you have to place into a tactic folder, if you don't have it create it yourself

go to:

My documents/SI/FM15/tactics

signed Strootman, javi martinez and lucas romero in my second season so I can completely dominate midfield pre season they are bossing games.

Did the OP fix the upload? Both the v5 and v5.1 download was downloading just the v5. So, those who thought they were using 5.1 were in fact still using v5.

After 14 games with a non-professional portuguese side, predicted to last, using v5.1:

Home - 7g 4w 1d 1l 17gs 9ga
Away - 7g 1w 2d 4l 12gs 15ga

Great at home, poor away, both the results and the stats, but nice overall results given the (lack of) quality of the squad. Will try v2 away.

Completed my first season with Portsmouth using v1.1. I won league 2 and the Johnstone Paint Trophy

League form: P46 W34 D7 L5 For 135 Ag 67

I did concede quite a few goals late on and from set pieces. Difficult to know if it's just bug as my GK went walkabouts on a few occasions.

Great tactic, just downloaded version 5 so I'll see what happens.

Back