ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Yeh using cystal palace. First match home vs liverpool, won 3-1 . had about 20plus shots to their 4 . Second match away vs Chelsea, drew 2-2. Both using Tweaarinnho . Thrash Rotterham 6-0 in capital cup using all reserve players

Last edited:
noam: when you get a scout report 1-3 days before the game you can see it on the bottom right side of that email/msg

there is a a photo of positions on the court and such, near it on the right side you see what is the most common way, it shows by numbers.

View attachment 323029

sry but i didnt get it.
i have this report right?
now how i use jamie05 advice

Those green numbers are scored goals. You can see here that they scored 8 goals via passing, 7 via cross from flanks and no goals via long ball from behind. So, you're gonna use a version of tactics with push higher up+use offside trap.

guzzla nxtPlay5 is simply the greatest tactic I've used for FM15. As good as if not better than the earlier versions of Christians tactics on the earlier patches. I salute you, sir!

I have to admit, I'm completely lost with all these tactics, pages and tweaks.

What's the best one for a save with Paris FC in french 3rd Division ?

The best one in general ?

I have to admit, I'm completely lost with all these tactics, pages and tweaks.

What's the best one for a save with Paris FC in french 3rd Division ?

The best one in general ?

The question.. Why not just one tactic? Because every team suits another tactic best. There is so much difference in teams and some little tweaks can do some much for a team. It's not just pick the best tactic, because the best tactic for you can be an old version. So, you have to download some and see what suits your team best and get you the best results. Simply!

I had a similar 3 striker tactic with inverted fullbacks so I tried the one on this page.
Amazing! 6-0 vs United (Im spurs)

I suppose you create a drop tactic for this one as well against long ball teams?
So basically remove short passing, push higher upp, offside trap and add deeper def
Mentality to attacking as well right?

Would it work to make a counter version of the 3 striker formation as well?
But is is "planned" in that formation to use a drop tactic as well?

Ok what is my problem, team talk, training, squad or something else. Im using 4-3-3 as the best tactic for me, I tested all in this thread. 4 of my last 6 games are draw, I dominate every game, not like this but 4-5 more CCC every game. I concede almost all goals from crossing or deduction from my defense. My best player is GK and I have middle class squad in L2 and my position is 3rd, but because other teams have also bad statistic.

View attachment 323001

Great tactics. Eriksen tactics and all these tweaks people have been doing... just great.

I got to Man City in January and found a really unbalanced team with a **** ton of defenders and a midfield lacking some good alternatives. the XI is good enough, but my bench was needing some players. Players that didn't arrive this season. Anyway, I was in the Champions League and in the semi-finals I came up against Bayern Munchen. 1st leg I played away and I used nxt5 sw33z tweak (take into account that the tactics aren't fully fluid yet). I lost 4-1 with my team having 3 CCC and theirs having 6... basically they took their chances and I wasn't really expecting a win at their home. My match preparation was def. positioning btw.

Next match, I chose to train attacking movement and picked nxt5 (which I've been using for this season and the past one) and this happens:

View attachment 322991

Unbelievable. XD

Last edited:
Hello. Which tweaks have to I use for 433 Beautifulplay and for Guzzla SW33z? Thank you.

I had a similar 3 striker tactic with inverted fullbacks so I tried the one on this page.
Amazing! 6-0 vs United (Im spurs)

I suppose you create a drop tactic for this one as well against long ball teams?
So basically remove short passing, push higher upp, offside trap and add deeper def
Mentality to attacking as well right?

Would it work to make a counter version of the 3 striker formation as well?
But is is "planned" in that formation to use a drop tactic as well?

THREE STRIKERS TACTIC PACK!

Will be uploaded in an hour.

Last edited:
Back