ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

ChristianEriksen- what OI do we need to use for the latest tactic nxt5 and guzzla is it still the 1 on the OP and what is the team training/match prep. sorry if already been asked just so many post cheers.
I thought I read something about just the OI in the OP.

BTw, it is TWEAKARINO, not TWEAKARINHO :D

After today im a bit less bussy so will be playing FM again tomorrow.

The 3 striker tactic smells deliciouse, so maybe startign a save with a low Serie C team to have backup just for fun with that since i always buy like 20 strikers :p

Also save already started with Newcastle to test Guzzlas latest contribution.

My tweak goals will be to start a game with Newcastle and test and potentialy improve Tweakarino.

Ale Ale Ale ChrizzlaConn.sw33z

Alright, the Three Strikers Tactic!

*If you think your team can handle an attacking mentality, then that could be a possible tweak (in some matches).

The counter tactic isn't tested yet, but the control (press and drop) are such a beasts. Use the training, OI and D-line from the opening post.

Does the tactic suit the lower teams? I don't know, but it destroys the best teams in Football Manager. So have a try and let me know about the results. I am predicted 3th as you can see and have really good wingers, which I can't use. So, the tactic isn't fit my team completely but works as a beast. And oh, I use a lot of youth and either Bayern and Dortmund didn't have any answer to them.

View attachment 322948 View attachment 322947 View attachment 322946 View attachment 322945 View attachment 322944 View attachment 322941 View attachment 322940

SICK! SICK! SICK!
Downloadlink in the opening post!

Did u notice better defending with both dc's on defend rather than stopper? Using the original 3 striker tactic from OP with great success

With United I'm unbeaten 20 games in with the original 3 striker tax. Many changes in this new one?
Good news I have been struggling for consistent tactic for Utd. Been using various from this thread, with some success. Will defo try 3 STR tactic! :)

@Guzzla
Sorry for repeating my post ,but i imagine that you didn't see it in the last page.
So on NXT5 , do u use a left footed player as W/L ,and right footed player as a W/R ,or the opposite ?

Lads..can I ask how do you guys approach a game when the AI start to counter your tactic?

Just thought i'd drop in with some feedback after using the brilliant NxtPlay5 tactic by Guzzla.

Used this tactic with newcastle for every single game in the first season. Only made one or two transfers, rotated the squad every now and then but this was my strongest team.

View attachment 322924

At the end of the first season, i came second. Only lost 5 games all season, all of which were away from home.

View attachment 322923

Now the good part. Hatem Ben Arfa came out with 30 assists whilst playing on the right wing. Giovinco who i picked up for £3M due to contract running got 29 goals in 34 appearances too.

View attachment 322922

View attachment 322917

View attachment 322921

Brilliant tactic for a team who's target is a top half finish. Would also recommend Moussa Sissoko, integral part of this team, particularly works extremely well in this tactic!!​

@Guzzla
Sorry for repeating my post ,but i imagine that you didn't see it in the last page.
So on NXT5 , do u use a left footed player as W/L ,and right footed player as a W/R ,or the opposite ?

left for left right for right

left for left right for right
The football that Bayern Munich is playing with your NXT5 tactic is a MUST SEE. Its like Guardiola never happened for them :) Its like the beautiful football before him :) Just one thing , it seem that my wingers are getting the best of my striker ,as they cut inside and try to shoot almost every time ,and they are on support duty . Its suppose that they pass the ball to...someone. But Robben and Ribery ,and their subs Shakiri and gotze/muller ,are doing one and a same thing - just cut inside and shoot ,and form 20 shots they score once or twice. So ,did you encounter anything like that at your games played with NXT5?

Is there anyone here who used the 3 striker tactic from the beginning of a save? (and not 2-3 seasons into the game)

The football that Bayern Munich is playing with your NXT5 tactic is a MUST SEE. Its like Guardiola never happened for them :) Its like the beautiful football before him :) Just one thing , it seem that my wingers are getting the best of my striker ,as they cut inside and try to shoot almost every time ,and they are on support duty . Its suppose that they pass the ball to...someone. But Robben and Ribery ,and their subs Shakiri and gotze/muller ,are doing one and a same thing - just cut inside and shoot ,and form 20 shots they score once or twice. So ,did you encounter anything like that at your games played with NXT5?

Well, I think the cut inside and shoot from distance is because the players have that as PPM's. Nothing to do about it!

Or, you can do something about it.. But then you have to tweak the tactic totally. Play more disciplined, let them shoot less often.

Back