ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Is there anyone here who used the 3 striker tactic from the beginning of a save? (and not 2-3 seasons into the game)

Yes! Somebody with Inter a few pages back. In second place, behind Juventus with a record of 20W-3D-1L. I thought! But that was with the test tactic. Good luck!

When playing away from home use SW33Z tactic and make sure you have the OI set like in the OP as it helps to no end. Also make sure when your facing smaller teams that do the big long balls to set it from push higher up to drop deeper or drop much deeper. But you've got to look what's happening during the match and change what you need to, to get the result, you need to change the OI tho if your facing bigger or smaller teams like taking the tackle harder instruction off for smaller teams and leaving it on for bigger teams

* The next few days i will be trying to tweak the "away from home vs big teams tactic " (called Guz5Sw33z)
i feel it can be improved to be even more efficient defensivily while keeping all the attacking terror of it .
i will keep you updated about this .

*Show onto weaker foot OI i dont use .
i feel this is a defensive approach and with this tactic we want to attack . correct me if i'm wrong .

*Tackling hard OI i also don't use.
maybe i'm wrong here again but it works a charm without tackling hard OI here .

The football that Bayern Munich is playing with your NXT5 tactic is a MUST SEE. Its like Guardiola never happened for them :) Its like the beautiful football before him :) Just one thing , it seem that my wingers are getting the best of my striker ,as they cut inside and try to shoot almost every time ,and they are on support duty . Its suppose that they pass the ball to...someone. But Robben and Ribery ,and their subs Shakiri and gotze/muller ,are doing one and a same thing - just cut inside and shoot ,and form 20 shots they score once or twice. So ,did you encounter anything like that at your games played with NXT5?

Did you check your wingers preferred moves ? (ppm) . i'm still not knowing what would be the ppm's for the wingers in this tactic
i play with leftfooted wingers left and rightfooted wingers right. i prefer not the have very one footed wingers .

Last edited:
Did you check your wingers preferred moves ? (ppm) . i'm still not knowing what would be the ppm's for the wingers in this tactic
i play with leftfooted wingers left and rightfooted wingers right. i prefer not the have very one footed wingers .

Do you really think that there is a reason to check what Robben prefers to do ?:D I think that i play him on the right is the mistake. Still ,i'm at work now(having night shifts) ,and playing currently with Valencia ,because the save with Bayern is on my PC ,and Valencia on laptop :)
Just look what nice results(beside friendlies , but i give that to the tactic not being fluid yet) ,and i made a huge mistake to buy Biabiany who is not allowed to play football untill 2/1/2014 due to .... medical reasons oO)
View attachment 322818

So ...
GUZZLA next5 - best overall and home games?
GUZZLA and SW33Z Tweak - best for hard, and away games?
TWEAKARINO Tweak - Can you tell me more about this???

Thanks

Last edited:
After a break from FM i started playing a bit yesterday, and wanted to test both the Guzzla-set and the 3ST-set.
To get the feel of both i plugged them into my usual Atalanta-test and gave them each 10 games (know it's not much, but as my time i limited and i want to test with several different teams and leagues that will have to do for now ;D)

I'm at work now, so i dont have the specific statistics, but 3ST (didn't use Counter at all, as it is still considered "untested/unfinished"?) gave me 24 point with 7 wins, and 3 draws, while the Guzzla went 19 point with 6 wins, 1 draw, and 3 losses.. To be fair the first game of the season was against Juventus - and Guzzla conceded an undeserved loss, while 3ST got a nice 3-1-win, which might have affected the following couple of matches..

To sum it all up, so far the 3ST looks the best for me (like the play between the attackers too + defense have been great), but I'll test further tonight and during the weekend - preferable in both England, Germany, and Spain :)

For ChristianEriksen (hope you have the time to read this): First of all, congratulations on a great piece of work, I play this game since the early years and what you did here greatly surpasses everything I have encountered in all this years. You practically outclassed every single tactic proposed by others in previous years. I tested your three strikers tactic and I can say it is a beast, but I have a question: The Complete Forward role is a really demanding role and the lower your club is, the harder it is for the manager to find a player that would fit this role. I never take over a big club because I think that is missing the entire point and fun of this game. So, if you choose an English club, a good Complete Forward will usually join you when you play in Premier League. But if you take over a lower league club you will need a few years to get promoted there and, until then, you will have to use some attackers that don’t really fit the role ad thus probably loose some of the great potential of this system. The question is: what would the impact be if one of them will change from a Complete Forward with a Support role into a Poacher or an Advanced Forward. Basically, you turn one of your Creating AND Finishing attackers into a Finishing only, but you still have a Deep Lying Forward and another Complete Forward to participate in building attacking moves. How much will the huge attacking ability of this tactic will be affected by such a change? I am asking you before testing this tweak myself because you are the one who created it and I am only the one to understand it (and because I can’t get to my computer for a couple of days and can’t play the game, instead I am thinking of it)

Im getting ALOT of red cards using the "rock solid OI" in the OP.. that cant be right? to be honest i think the old OI (which isnt in this thread anymore for some reason) was better Playing as arsenal atm.

I have not been here for a while, nice with all the tweeks guys :)

But have you found some good corner tactics? :)

Back