ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Guz5SW33Z is a version of the v5 that meant to be played while facing a stronger opponent special away games.

on the first page u can find a link for all the nxt tactics.

Have you give a link for your new one ?
can find anywhere...

i dont have a new one the tweak is in the pack in the first page link under guzzla and sw33z tweak

I think this year it has really become unbearable...

This happens too often and opponent scores very easily compared to us....

Well, i personally, actually think this years FM is far more stable than FM2014 :)

Well , i finished my first season with Bayern Munich with NXT5 tactic . Thats my first test with big team. I am currently undergoing a test with Valencia a mid team ,and next it will be with a small team (i'm thinking Palermo).
So this is what NXT5 did to Bayern Munich

LEAGUE
View attachment 322625 View attachment 322624 View attachment 322623

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
View attachment 322622 View attachment 322621

GERMAN CUP
View attachment 322620 View attachment 322619

PERSONAL AWARDS
View attachment 322618 View attachment 322617 View attachment 322616 View attachment 322615

View attachment 322614 View attachment 322613 View attachment 322612 View attachment 322611

TRANSFERS 2014/2015 ,and FUTURE TRANSFERS
View attachment 322610 View attachment 322609

MY BEST ELEVEN(preferred)
View attachment 322608
All season i played only with NXT5. Only thing that i do is to drop deep against clubs using long balls play. And the other thing ,after every match i select all my squad and give them a day rest.
So when i finish my season with Valencia ,i'll give an overview to how a mid club is handling NXT5. And next Palermo(small club).
I wanna say thanks to all the guys involved in creating those tactics. Good job guys. Keep calm and continue the GOOD WORK.
(H)

I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT AFTER SOME HARD WORK, AND A LOT OF HOURS I AM ABOUT TO RELEASE TWO NEW NXT TACTICS.

no they will be released tomorrow :),
but i'll tell you a bit about them, one will be a control as always, the other one is going to be a counter tactic.

both of them will be versions of the nxt5 therefor nxt5 - block , nxt5 - shark . :)

I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT AFTER SOME HARD WORK, AND A LOT OF HOURS I AM ABOUT TO RELEASE TWO NEW NXT TACTICS.

You sure? Doubt you can improve NXT5, as is so far the best tactic for FM15. But you could definitely work on a more defensive away version ( like when medium level european teams - Sporting, Ajax, Porto - play against big sharks -City, Madrid, Barcelona)

Waiting for it ;)

You sure? Doubt you can improve NXT5, as is so far the best tactic for FM15. But you could definitely work on a more defensive away version ( like when medium level european teams - Sporting, Ajax, Porto - play against big sharks -City, Madrid, Barcelona)

Waiting for it ;)

defiantly, that's why both of them will be a low tempo tactics :), they wont overcome the nxt5 but will be add as a set for diff situations :)

I was not favorite in any of those matches, but I won them statisticly also. My prediction is 21st and my salary budget is lowest in league. My real squad strength is 15-20 place in league table. Also Brentford are CH side squad. Tactic is 3 strikers (push), rock solid OI and all games are played by me, not assistent, except friendlies. If you are on holiday and assistant use your tactic, he dont use your player position instruction. Im managing Concord Rangers.

View attachment 322603

Last edited:
Got a lot of PM's from people who love the 3 strikers tactic (without screens). Hope I can see some more screens in the future!

Really good madnessapa, keep it up!

Just a piece of advice for testers: Please STOP testing tactics with Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man Utd, Bayern or other such clubs, because it's absolutely irrelevant!!! You take over Real Madrid and test an attacking tactic agianst Granada or Levante and say it's good becuase Ronaldo scored a hat-trick? Really? You take over Barcelona or Bayern and test a passing tactic and say it's good because Messi scored form an assist from Iniesta after 20 consecutive short passes? Really??? Please take your testing to the real football, take over a low league club or a mid-table first division club, only then you will know how effective your tactics will be

By the way - talking earlier about no decent complete forwards in the lower leagues. They don't have to be CF to play well in that position - other strikers find it much easier to play well as CF than False Nines where they REALLY seem to struggle. My striker has one star as an CF and has scored nine in nine with a hat trick last match.

Just a piece of advice for testers: Please STOP testing tactics with Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man Utd, Bayern or other such clubs, because it's absolutely irrelevant!!! You take over Real Madrid and test an attacking tactic agianst Granada or Levante and say it's good becuase Ronaldo scored a hat-trick? Really? You take over Barcelona or Bayern and test a passing tactic and say it's good because Messi scored form an assist from Iniesta after 20 consecutive short passes? Really??? Please take your testing to the real football, take over a low league club or a mid-table first division club, only then you will know how effective your tactics will be

A thousand times this!
The same applies to testing with the best teams in smaller leagues, like Ajax, Porto, Celtic etc. Pointless in my opinion.
A tactic is good if you can overachieve a lot (don't necessarily have to win something straight away) with a low-to-mid table clubs.

Back