ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I'm guessing from the looks of this forum so far, NxtPlay5 is the best one?

I've not been following this forum that much because V.8 has been superior for me, but ever since the latest update, I've been trying and failing at using my own tactic. Could someone be awesome and give me opposition instructions on how to use it? it seems to be the only thing that's getting left out with a new tactic/tweek and by the looks of it, it's as though I'm missing something and all I want to do is enjoy the game and dominate and destroy teams and make Man United the best team in the world again.

tumblr_inline_nempn4GBNX1rx5w3w.gif

Is it needed to edit your current tactic (and the new one) depending on its a away game/hard game or are we supposed to use 3 different tactics as the ChristianEriksen tactics?

I think the plan is to use both versions of Guzzla's nxt5 he's planning to release as well as the Sw33z tweak for the harder games in a complete pack. The ChristianEriksen/Conn ones are a separate entity but if you plan to experiment you are free to. The OI's in the original post are used for both of these tactic sets I believe. I'm sure one of them will correct me if I'm wrong.

Which one from guzzla tactics i can use, if i m playing Rio Ave, Portugal Primeira Liga? nxt 2,3 or 5?

I'm using the test version and I'm getting quite a few games where the other team has 0 shots

Hi!

finally v13!!! Thx!

can you please tell us what's the difference from 12?

Whatever you want it to be. There is no one way. It depends on the players YOU have and what you are trying to accomplish.
Exactly, I switch some 5 to 6 times a season. For example, in a though period with many matches I focus more on defensive positioning. But that is my choice. You have to set it on your own team!

Back