ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Got a lot of PM's from people who love the 3 strikers tactic (without screens). Hope I can see some more screens in the future!

Really good madnessapa, keep it up!

Of course I'm at work and cant show any screenshots either :(
But at the moment I'm testing several (ok, just 3 actually) tactics to see what I like the best and wanna "build" from, and so far the 3ST-tactic is my favourite (in the mix are also Supermikes and of course nxt5)..
Took it through 13 games with Atalanta giving me 28 points (8-4-1), beating Juventus 3-1 on the way.. Currently trying with Southampton, which so far have given me 13 points in 5 matches (4-1-0) taking down both Tottenham and Liverpool with ease..
Defense is actually pretty solid for a 3ST-tactics, and in general i just like the tactical approach which reminds me of the good times in FM2012 :p

Will test some more during the weekend and post some screens :)

A thousand times this!
The same applies to testing with the best teams in smaller leagues, like Ajax, Porto, Celtic etc. Pointless in my opinion.
A tactic is good if you can overachieve a lot (don't necessarily have to win something straight away) with a low-to-mid table clubs.
Fair point. I make a point of managing newly promoted clubs to the lowest possible league. In this case, Lowestoft in Conference North. Using Guzzla's NxtPlay5 on counter with cdefs on defend and Conn's oi tweaks on the first page (but no special tackling instructions) I have them second and can thoroughly recommend it.

Last edited:
no they will be released tomorrow :),
but i'll tell you a bit about them, one will be a control as always, the other one is going to be a counter tactic.

both of them will be versions of the nxt5 therefor nxt5 - block , nxt5 - shark . :)

WHen can we expect them? about what hour?

there are three trainings, what training for preseason and season in 3 strikers tactic?

Hi all Thank for your tactics and your helps, i have 1 question

I play with Southampton when i play vs big team (Chelsea , United , city) i must use guzzla tactics or 4-3-3 strikers tactics ?

i'd love for a better version of the Guz5Sweez-tactic ! ^^ altough it is almost the best tactic for fm at this point ^^

I'd love to see a more detailed breakdown of whats required for all these tactics. OP is good, but I can't see any details for recommended player attributes, player moves, what to do when its not going so well and red cards etc??

Is there a page of this forum that has more detail on the tweaks especially (or are we to assume instructions are same as the master beautiful play tactic).

Also@Eriksen was this created for Spurs originally? If so could you post your spurs starting 11?

Should I start the nxt 5 with attacking mentality instead of control against the lesser teams and especially at home?

ok so this thread broke my resistance of buying FM 15. I started with the V11 tactics, moved to the V12 and results were good. in Nov/Dec of my first season moved to NxtPlay5. With Liverpool and only buying Depay for the left wing I have:

Won the Capital One Cup
Reached the final of the FA cup
Reached the semi-final of the Champions League (and unbeaten so far)
4 points clear of Man Utd

Balottelli & Sturridge both have 20+ goals
Couthinho has netted 16 times
Glen Johnson has the 2nd best rating in the league (although I think this is down to the amount of key passes per game which can be attributed to the short corners)
And I've had Balottelli out for 4 months. Gerrard for 3. Lallana for 3

NxtPlay5 is superb. The chances created and possession percentage stats are ridiculous. It even makes Henderson look like a World beater!

What tactic do you advise me for FC Barcelona?

If you play Barcelona and you coming here for tactic than you need to start play sims and delete FM. How people testing those tactic, with Barca, Real, Bayern, PSG? The point of any tactic is not to dominate with dominating teams. The point is to dominate with Stoke first season.

Should I start the nxt 5 with attacking mentality instead of control against the lesser teams and especially at home?

Why don't you play the game and find out for yourself?

Last edited:
ok so this thread broke my resistance of buying FM 15. I started with the V11 tactics, moved to the V12 and results were good. in Nov/Dec of my first season moved to NxtPlay5. With Liverpool and only buying Depay for the left wing I have:

Won the Capital One Cup
Reached the final of the FA cup
Reached the semi-final of the Champions League (and unbeaten so far)
4 points clear of Man Utd

Balottelli & Sturridge both have 20+ goals
Couthinho has netted 16 times
Glen Johnson has the 2nd best rating in the league (although I think this is down to the amount of key passes per game which can be attributed to the short corners)
And I've had Balottelli out for 4 months. Gerrard for 3. Lallana for 3

NxtPlay5 is superb. The chances created and possession percentage stats are ridiculous. It even makes Henderson look like a World beater!

Henderson is a world beater :>

Last edited:
no they will be released tomorrow :),
but i'll tell you a bit about them, one will be a control as always, the other one is going to be a counter tactic.

both of them will be versions of the nxt5 therefor nxt5 - block , nxt5 - shark . :)
Is it needed to edit your current tactic (and the new one) depending on its a away game/hard game or are we supposed to use 3 different tactics as the ChristianEriksen tactics?

Back