ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Jeez, been reading this thread from the start, so many dumb questions and so many of them repeated! ;)

If you play Barcelona and you coming here for tactic than you need to start play sims and delete FM. How people testing those tactic, with Barca, Real, Bayern, PSG? The point of any tactic is not to dominate with dominating teams. The point is to dominate with Stoke first season.
Ok my friend, I start playing Sims, thanks for the advice!!

Will Guzzla's update be released tonight or has there been a delay?

Im playing with Bayern, and using ChristianEriksen's V12 deep. Having a great succes, so that could be a tactic to use mate :)

Thanks bossyboss, I tried last league next2 and it worked great, now Im with next5, next between V12 deep and 3 strikers

I'm playing with nxt5 tactic, patch 15.1.4. My striker should be a "full striker" (origin of this tactic) or should i change with "F9"? to have better results with my striker...

Thx

Thanks bossyboss, I tried last league next2 and it worked great, now Im with next5, next between V12 deep and 3 strikers

For what I can see that is a superb tactic also. Actually I think all the tactics are great, you just have to find the tactic that fits your team. Or choose a tactic and build your squad up after that.

For what I can see that is a superb tactic also. Actually I think all the tactics are great, you just have to find the tactic that fits your team. Or choose a tactic and build your squad up after that.

Excellent comment. You need to find the right tactic or tweak your tactic to the team!

Just a piece of advice for testers: Please STOP testing tactics with Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man Utd, Bayern or other such clubs, because it's absolutely irrelevant!!! You take over Real Madrid and test an attacking tactic agianst Granada or Levante and say it's good becuase Ronaldo scored a hat-trick? Really? You take over Barcelona or Bayern and test a passing tactic and say it's good because Messi scored form an assist from Iniesta after 20 consecutive short passes? Really??? Please take your testing to the real football, take over a low league club or a mid-table first division club, only then you will know how effective your tactics will be

I lolled on this :p

Back