ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I'm playing with nxt5 tactic, patch 15.1.4. My striker should be a "full striker" (origin of this tactic) or should i change with "F9"? to have better results with my striker...

Thx

CF scores more imo .

Christian, Rly loves your V12 as it's giving me success after success. Looking foward to test out your V13 but what's the changes that had been made betweet V12 and V13? I'm also looking to try out the 3 strikers formation as it seems that it's giving alot of ppl success with that tactic.

Christian, Rly loves your V12 as it's giving me success after success. Looking foward to test out your V13 but what's the changes that had been made betweet V12 and V13? I'm also looking to try out the 3 strikers formation as it seems that it's giving alot of ppl success with that tactic.

It is very simple. I looked to my V12 and the NxtPlay5. After then I started to create a 433 strikers tactic which brought me such good results. Now I tweaked the 3 strikers into a 433 with wingers. So, the 3 strikers is almost the same as the V13.

I cannot say which version is better because that's different to everyone. But what I did is tweaking the defense because my target is always in any tactic that my opponent just have a maximum of 5 shots per match. So, I thought I needed to set a better defense.

gunna give v13 a try with the press and drop tactics as chelsea i don't think counter is needed >.>

You say in the OP that you scout the next opposition to see if they play long balls? Do you watch the actual match or just look at analysis->Performance->Passes?

If I look at that screen I can see long balls used sometimes but how many constitutes using the DROP tactic? Most passes in the midfield are short, long balls used mainly by the GK and oppo defence for example.

I'm playing with nxt5 tactic, patch 15.1.4. My striker should be a "full striker" (origin of this tactic) or should i change with "F9"? to have better results with my striker...

Thx

Depend on him....
I think (for me) F9 is better, but if your striker is a monster, stay on CF.

Try... Try and.. Try, you will find you best way to play

If anyone wonders why the new nxt have not been released yet its because i wasnt at home in the past few days and still didnt get the chance to test it for the last time before releasing. When ill get home today i will start working on it. Im glad that so many people like it and thanks to everyonr who were so helpful on testing it :)

Back